Anything New coming out?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super 17
Regular

Anything New coming out?

Post by Super 17 » Thu May 03, 2007 5:48 pm

So is there anything coming out of dragonball music related. Any new bgm collections or anything going on. I really am hoping they release a Dragonball GT complete bgm collection. Anyone know anything.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Anything New coming out?

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 03, 2007 5:52 pm

Super 17 wrote:So is there anything coming out of dragonball music related. Any new bgm collections or anything going on. I really am hoping they release a Dragonball GT complete bgm collection. Anyone know anything.
We just got re-releases of the 20 DBZ Hit Song Collections, a 2-disc vocal song compilation, a 3-disc DBZ BGM compilation, and a re-mix CD... I think it's pretty safe to say that... well, that was a lot of stuff, and it wouldn't surprise me if they have nothing further planned.

Yes, we know you want more DBGT BGM :). If we knew anything about something new coming out, we certainly wouldn't hide it from the fans/readers/listeners! :D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 pm

Well just wondering since I don't know where to begin, if there were anything new stuff in a website, I'm guessing amazon (japan) or something, but when it comes to looking for anything , I usually look in ebay.

Since DBZ came out in 1989, and the DBZ complete colletion bgm just came last year, that means it took them 18 years to bring out the bgm collection, so hopefully they will bring out a DBGT bgm collection( Its been 10 years since DBGT ended, hopefully the longest will have to wait is a least 8 more years). Well anyways thanks mike.

t0ffe3m4n
Beyond Newbie

Post by t0ffe3m4n » Tue May 29, 2007 3:48 pm

I'd very much like to see a DBGT OST of some sort be released also, i'd be all over ebay bidding my fingers to the bone.. :lol: