Hironobu Kageyama's Turtle Song

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Hironobu Kageyama's Turtle Song

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:16 am

I'm sure the fine people of DaizEx already know this, and have probably seen this, but just in case I decided to post what I found here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQAQohS0On4

It's the opening description of the short-lived Ninja Turtles Anime, known as Mutant Turtles: Choujin Densetsu-hen. The description (as the show :shock: ) is nothing special, and in all reality is down-right frightning, but the song is sang by Hironobu Kageyama. That's the one saving grace about it...that, and the valuable lesson that can be learnd, not everything would be cool as an anime.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:38 pm

Hi:

This has nothing to do with DragonBall beyond the loose connection of Hironobu Kageyama. Locked.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::