Episode #0324 (17 February 2013)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Episode #0324 (17 February 2013)

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:09 pm

:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Re: Episode #0324 (17 February 2013)

Post by Chuquita » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:48 pm

I am so sad that Julian didn't make it. T_T "Team Kanzenshuu" (Julian, Kei, and Pekingdaq) would've been amazing. X3
Can't help but half-wonder if after Greg, Hoko x Tate didn't want it to look like they were repeating themselves in having someone similar?
Well, I know Kei didn't make it either, but Pekingdaq might still have a chance?

Still an interesting back-story; I enjoyed hearing about Julian's adventures.

Also only interested in the DB/OP parts of the crossover. Similar feelings about the MANGAPOLO trailer vs the actual "episodes" of it.

I'm so curious about the track listing for the bgm soundtrack to BOG; I've been checking up on the Amazon page for it hoping they leak it early because it's Amazon.
I'm also disappointed in the cover art though. The only one of the three cover art pieces that I like is the one of FLOW because it actually looks like effort was put in.

Of the promotions, I think my favorite so far is that Capsule Corp car that was released just recently.

I hope March will be as amazing as it has potential to be. *_*

DragonBoxZTheMovies
I Live Here

Post by DragonBoxZTheMovies » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:20 am

Here ya' go, Mike:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/P2-Japanese-pos ... 3a7e79c55d
Er, it's a little on the expensive side...

kei17
I Live Here

Post by kei17 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Speaking of Hoko x Tate, I was told the same thing about reducing the five final members to four, so it's not that they're racist and decided it to cut off Julian.
Chuquita wrote:Can't help but half-wonder if after Greg, Hoko x Tate didn't want it to look like they were repeating themselves in having someone similar?
Pekindaq told me that that's the very reason. Also, choosing one foreigner for three times might have seemed like reverse discrimination, so I guess they want to avoid it.
Well, I know Kei didn't make it either, but Pekingdaq might still have a chance?
He passed it.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 pm

Let's just blame Greg for everything good or bad that ever happens. That sounds fair to me! :D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::