Episode #0013 (12 February 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Great Saiyaman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Great Saiyaman » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:26 am

Great podcast guys. I enjoyed it a lot. Also, about Cosplaying as Trunks, you forgot to mention a sword Meri XD. I happen to own a CC Patch & have it sewn onto my jacket. It's a great little item to have :).

BTW, Meri, update ToT, you must, it's th greatest Trunks site ever, besides, you'd better watch out, if you don't get back to ToT (which has yet to get an updatre in the New Year >_>) you may lose your title as best Trunks site, I see 3 sites closing in on you, Lavendar-Saiyan.net, The Shrine Of Trunks, & Hope.
[b]Vegito:[/b] What do you call a Goku & a Vegeta? Gogeta sounds nice.
[b]Toriyama:[/b] *wak*

[i]"I wanna go to Filler Hell when I die."-Me[/i]

Varo

Post by Varo » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:21 am

Nice podcast!

I must say the singing actually added to my amusement greatly and was cut just in time for it to be too much. Good timing on everyone’s part indeed.

Though I am curious to hear about the release of movie 12 (in theaters?) in the future. I’m not 100% sure on the details yet.

Once again great job guys.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:03 pm

I just listened to it now, it was wired hearing "Tanooki Kuribo" in the Japanese-ish way you say it. Iam used to hearing it with a Brooklyn accent. I don't even know what that translates to...Racoon and some guy from the Super Mario Bros series? I only put the two word together because the Tanooki suit was my fav in Super Mario Bros 3 and so was the Kuribo Shoe. :?

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:31 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:I just listened to it now, it was wired hearing "Tanooki Kuribo" in the Japanese-ish way you say it. Iam used to hearing it with a Brooklyn accent. I don't even know what that translates to...Racoon and some guy from the Super Mario Bros series? I only put the two word together because the Tanooki suit was my fav in Super Mario Bros 3 and so was the Kuribo Shoe. :?
A tanuki isn't the exact same thing as a racoon (thus the two different outfits in SMB3). And "Kuribo" is just what the "Goomba" is called in Japan :).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:50 am

Wow, I had no idea what my name ment. ::"The more you know" rainbow appears:: :lol: