Episode #0025 (07 May 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Thu May 11, 2006 8:10 pm

Last edited by VegettoEX on Fri May 12, 2006 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Thu May 11, 2006 9:26 pm

Silent_Rage wrote:
DaemonCorps wrote:Yeah, I kinda agree. You gyus weren't exactly going off topic, but were just kinda having some kind of fangasm mixed in with some references that I didn't get :?... Just try to tone it down a bit, or else you guys will sound like a bunch of other podcasts that go off topic and suddenly discuss Bon Jovi songs in the middle of their Harry Potter podcast (not that I'm referencing anything here...).
I'm glad somebody agrees with me. Too bad our word-from-the-wise, is falling to deaf ears.
Ah, welcome to my world in general...
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

veshira
Regular

Post by veshira » Fri May 12, 2006 1:28 am

Sebastian (SB) wrote:I may be way off here, but that ending of the Podcast , where Mike is talking to somebody about writing the begnning segment Podcast (Rebellion), could it just possibly be some indication towards Death Note. I mean think about it (for those of you whom have read the manga), it could be some clever joke put up by Mike.. I dunno I may be just overanalyzing things here. Anyway, greater than usual podcast, due to all the humor and all.
... Oh!! I didn't get that. XD And I've read (some) of Death Note. I never put that together. I was wondering why there was that on sound effect. :oops:

Oh yes, by the way, it's there now. My file was acting up before? :lol:
What's scarier than a DBZ H-game?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLuBVyPsL5g]Fear the dancing![/url]

Goten88gt

Post by Goten88gt » Fri May 12, 2006 1:39 am

Wait a minute VegettoEX, are you saying that your going to play that song during every podcast introduction? If you are, rock on!!
Just remember to keep the DB vocals for the ending.
Japanese: イタズラ好きな 君が 夢を競う ライバルになるのさ

Romanized: Itazura-zuki na kimi ga Yume o kisou raibaru ni naru no sa

English: You, who love mischief, Will become a rival competing for your dream!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri May 12, 2006 7:00 am

Goten88gt wrote:Wait a minute VegettoEX, are you saying that your going to play that song during every podcast introduction?
Nope.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Goten88gt

Post by Goten88gt » Fri May 12, 2006 12:51 pm

Oh ok, but its still a good song, thanks for sharing it with everyone. :D

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Fri May 12, 2006 5:45 pm

Well, since Meri brought out the idea, here's how I thought the DON logo might look like if it did use the three logos:

10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

Goten88gt

Post by Goten88gt » Fri May 12, 2006 6:16 pm

Awesome image of the three letters, yeah I think they should have done it your way. The D. O. N. would be recognizable to anyone who knows the animes.

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Sat May 20, 2006 10:12 am

Even though this is late, and episode #0027 is about to appear, I just signed up here and I would like to say how much I laughed about #0025.

Unicorn snakes on planes :lol:
Schematics. :lol:
Robot Chickens. :lol:

Um, yeah. According to my username I should be waiting for podcast episode #0064, shouldn't I?
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.