Episode #0026 (14 May 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MajinVegeta25
Not-So-Newbie

Post by MajinVegeta25 » Thu May 18, 2006 11:04 pm

Good episode. Could have been sillier. I like silly episodes.

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Fri May 19, 2006 1:13 am

Ash wrote:Both Dr. Mashirito and Arale are playable characters in JSS, with Senbei as a Help koma.

WiFi works even for JP-only games, importers have been playing Bleach DS for a while online now ;)
Oh, that's great. Bleach was actually the game I had in mind... :) Thanks.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat May 20, 2006 1:35 am

I have a question about the closing Suncoast you bought all that stuff from? Would it happen to be the one in Quakerbridge Mall in NJ? Cuz I've been visiting that one once a week til it closes in June and noticed on my last trip up (this previous Tuesday) that all the remaining dbz box sets were gone.

The only other local one I know of is the Suncoast in Oxford Valley Mall and that one's staying open according to FYE and Suncoast employees.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat May 20, 2006 7:20 am

Chuquita wrote:I have a question about the closing Suncoast you bought all that stuff from? Would it happen to be the one in Quakerbridge Mall in NJ? Cuz I've been visiting that one once a week til it closes in June and noticed on my last trip up (this previous Tuesday) that all the remaining dbz box sets were gone.
Yep! Quakerbridge is the one. I didn't get any of the boxsets... I already have the majority of "Fusion" and "Babidi" discs, and those were the boxsets I remember seeing. So... good on someone else for grabbing 'em! :D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::