Episode #0145 (07 September 2008)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:30 am

Whoa!.

I officially proclaim one of the coolest thing's I've ever seen, the giant Shenlong above SSJ 2 Gohan and Goku, looks absolutely fucking killer.

I sometimes make the mistake of considering myself a hardcore fan, how wrong I was.

Casual Matt
Advanced Regular

Post by Casual Matt » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 am

That's it, I'm getting a Shen Long tattoo wrapped around my entire body.

*girlfriend gives a resounding "NO"*

:shock: Uh, nevermind.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:38 am

Who's a bad enough dude to get a Majin "m" tattooed on their forehead?
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:41 am

NeptuneKai wrote:Who's a bad enough dude to get a Majin "m" tattooed on their forehead?
(Terry Klassen voice): "Goku's the badest dude in the galaxy!"

Sorry. I'm allowing myself this one horrible insert of nonsense. I'll get back to productivity, now.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Super Ghost Kamikaze
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Super Ghost Kamikaze » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 am

Psh. Like Dragonball fans would ever mind nonsense. ;-)

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Meeeeeeep!
My computer has been messed up for the past three months, so I've fallen behind on the podcasts and have finally caught up by playin he past four at high speed...
Except... I'm still listening to this one and haven't read the discussion yet. But the description immediately reminds me of those arguments involving Desirecampbell and OlivierHague and then random noobs coming in and roaring... XD.

I think Desire's canon hierarchy thing is kinda nice, because itt makes it feel easier to pick and choose what to accept from filler. :P.

(I a afraid to go through the posts I'v missed. But I migt be obsessive enogh to do it. Eith that, or I'l go check out the latest [url=http://takeflight.rovang.org]Power Rangers: TakeFlight[/url. )
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Forgotten Hero
Advanced Regular

Post by Forgotten Hero » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:56 am

VegettoEX wrote:
NeptuneKai wrote:Who's a bad enough dude to get a Majin "m" tattooed on their forehead?
(Terry Klassen voice): "Goku's the badest dude in the galaxy!"

Sorry. I'm allowing myself this one horrible insert of nonsense. I'll get back to productivity, now.
Don't worry, "It's mondo cool!" :wink:
Gohan: "You're a Buddhist." Kuririn: "A hungry Buddhist!"