"Kai" Section General Rules

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

"Kai" Section General Rules

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 am

I am keeping this brief. Any breakings of these additional rules are grounds for moderation, effective after I post this up.

- Don't help distribute copies of the show here.
- Don't ask where or how to see the show. Google. You'll figure it out.
- Subtitled versions are even worse.
- We haven't heard anything about a release outside Japan. We'll let you know when we do.
- Only moderators can start new topics in this sub-section.
- We will start a thread for each individual episode each week, in addition to the main general thread.
- If you think there's something new miscellaneous to add or say, start it elsewhere. We'll move the thread if appropriate.
- Follow all the regular rules, too.
- Support it however you can if and when you can if you so desire.
- We're walking a very fine line with this. Please respect that.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Hey, all:

Now that we are several months into Kai's Japanese television airing and the majority of new conversations have cooled down, I've opened up this forum section to new threads being allowed by all registered members.

This doesn't mean go bat-shit-crazy... it just means that you're free to open up new conversations if you feel it warrants it. Have fun!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::