Dragon Ball Kai official site?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Dragon Ball Kai official site?

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 am

Hey guys, what's that? I doubt it's official from Funimation since their sites are non-exist nowadays..... It's work from someone here? From my personal opinion I hink that Coming soon page like this is really baaaad....
If that person seek this logo which is the gif you can see everywhere, even I'm using it, and put it on web like this with coming soon.... that's quite lazy for official site. Maybe he will suprise us!

http://www.dragonballkai.com/
FighterZ: Funky_Strudel
PS4: Dynamixx88

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:53 am

Even running a whois on it, there's not a whole lot of information. The name servers are residing with shaunrussell.com, which itself is just a blank template site. Running a couple other searches reveals the registrant as "Derek Padula" (with his full mailing address)...

... which seems to be some guy who's trying to sell a book about the DB series.

So yeah. Basically just squatting on the domain name.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:19 am

NO WAY! If it's this guy with the book, I'm sure that this site will be fine.... You will probably find there things like: ''Is there a swastika hidden in symbol for Kai???'' ''Is the Power level rating system derived from Northern myhology?''
or ''Let's look on secret meaning behind Freeza's invading planets which is actually based on Holy Bible!''
Or what you can do to survive 4 days on Mt. Paozu.

Yes I'm looking forward to this page

MCDaveG
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MCDaveG » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 am

''Included in this over 9 page bonus item is an in-depth analysis of the pop cultural history of "Over 9,000!" and it's connection to the Japanese DBZ source material as well as its relationship with ancient Chinese, Indian, and Japanese cultures.''

That's actually a lot more awesome the most of the ''deep'' discussions....
I don't wanna see that answer if that's possible.....