Where to buy Kai Part 4?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Bagginses
Banned

Where to buy Kai Part 4?

Post by Bagginses » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:35 am

Hello, not been around on the forums too much, but now I have a question...

A few years ago I got Kai Part 3 (new) and then later I got Season One (which is Parts 1 & 2 combined). But only later on I learned that these got out of print due to containing Yamamoto's score. Anyway, somehow I never got around to buying Part 4 for whatever reason. Since I have Part 3 already, if I buy ''Season Two'' I would be double-dipping. Also, this Season 2 doesn't have the Yamamoto score as far as I know. To sum it up, I want Part 4 to complete my collection.

I did a little research, but found nothing. So I thought my last resort was to ask here (where people know a lot about the franchise).

Does anyone know where I can find DBZ Kai Part 4 (with the Yamamoto score) to buy? Preferably in unopened (new) condition.

Thanks! :D

Naruto6583
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Where to buy Kai Part 4?

Post by Naruto6583 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Bagginses wrote:Hello, not been around on the forums too much, but now I have a question...

A few years ago I got Kai Part 3 (new) and then later I got Season One (which is Parts 1 & 2 combined). But only later on I learned that these got out of print due to containing Yamamoto's score. Anyway, somehow I never got around to buying Part 4 for whatever reason. Since I have Part 3 already, if I buy ''Season Two'' I would be double-dipping. Also, this Season 2 doesn't have the Yamamoto score as far as I know. To sum it up, I want Part 4 to complete my collection.

I did a little research, but found nothing. So I thought my last resort was to ask here (where people know a lot about the franchise).

Does anyone know where I can find DBZ Kai Part 4 (with the Yamamoto score) to buy? Preferably in unopened (new) condition.

Does amazon have it?
PSN SonGoku325
DeviantArt http://narut6228.deviantart.com/

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:03 am

3rd party Amazon sellers. Either that or ebay. You will pay a high price now. I paid higher than normal when i got it probly 2 1/2 years ago. Good luck.

Bagginses
Banned

Post by Bagginses » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Naruto6583 wrote:
Bagginses wrote:Hello, not been around on the forums too much, but now I have a question...

Does amazon have it?
Amazon has the Blu-ray version, but I want the DVD (since the other 2 I have are also in DVD). Sorry, should have specified that. :/
ShaneisMC wrote:3rd party Amazon sellers. Either that or ebay. You will pay a high price now. I paid higher than normal when i got it probly 2 1/2 years ago. Good luck.
Did you get it used or new?

ShaneisMC
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ShaneisMC » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:21 am

Bagginses wrote:
Naruto6583 wrote:

Does amazon have it?
Amazon has the Blu-ray version, but I want the DVD (since the other 2 I have are also in DVD). Sorry, should have specified that. :/
ShaneisMC wrote:3rd party Amazon sellers. Either that or ebay. You will pay a high price now. I paid higher than normal when i got it probly 2 1/2 years ago. Good luck.
Did you get it used or new?
I got the blu rays in good used condition. If you find a "new" one...... 1. Good luck. 2. $$$$$$$$

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:55 pm

I found Part 4 for a good price in DVD format, but it seems to be a library version, so it will not be in the best condition. I'm not even sure if its still available, but I'll link it here if it is
Edit: if you're interested in buying it, here it is: http://m.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-Kai ... nav=SEARCH

Bagginses
Banned

Post by Bagginses » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:46 pm

I found a brand new copy of a bundle of Parts 3 and 4 of Kai: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-K ... SwyQtV0qSS. However...

1. I already have Part 3, so I would be buying 50% the same product. And...

2. It's too expensive, unfortunately. :( Especially seeing as I have to pay enormous shipping and taxes just to get it to my country/adress.

I guess I will just keep looking around for a ''new'' copy of Part 4. Or else will have to settle with an ''used'' one anyway.

Regardless, thanks to everyone who posted here trying to help me. I appreciate it.