Manga Entertainment Will Release Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters in Q4

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Cure Dragon 255
I Live Here

Manga Entertainment Will Release Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters in Q4

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:06 am

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... q4/.135003

Manga Entertainment has updated its winter schedule from September into December, which now includes a three-part release of Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters. The first part will be released on October 15, the second on November 12 and the third on December 10.
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:
Gog wrote:The cell saga/android saga is the worst thing Akira Toriyama ever made. And nothing has ever actually managed to come close to it, after it. Even the terrible asspulls in the FT saga, weren't as bad as that. But of course this is all my opinion. :D
You've just made a new best friend. :mrgreen:
[/spoiler]
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:I will not be satisfied until my pessimism crushes your spirit.
Pirina_Fusee wrote:Man that line is trying too hard. "We is Vizzle, we down with da kidzzle dizzle! Emoji!"

mute_proxy
OMG CRAZY REG

Re: Manga Entertainment Will Release Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters in Q4

Post by mute_proxy » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:36 am

Another thread wasnt necessary

Cure Dragon 255
I Live Here

Re: Manga Entertainment Will Release Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters in Q4

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:44 am

Ooops! Can someone lock this thread?
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:
Gog wrote:The cell saga/android saga is the worst thing Akira Toriyama ever made. And nothing has ever actually managed to come close to it, after it. Even the terrible asspulls in the FT saga, weren't as bad as that. But of course this is all my opinion. :D
You've just made a new best friend. :mrgreen:
[/spoiler]
Jinzoningen MULE wrote:I will not be satisfied until my pessimism crushes your spirit.
Pirina_Fusee wrote:Man that line is trying too hard. "We is Vizzle, we down with da kidzzle dizzle! Emoji!"