Britain - The Only Country Still Selling New Copies of Kai w/ Yamamoto Score

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Re: Britain - The Only Country Still Selling New Copies of Kai w/ Yamamoto Score

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Do we know for sure the score hasn't been pulled from the Manga UK sets yet? Like has anyone in the last year bought a new copy to confirm Yamamoto is still there? I often wonder could TOEI still be oblivious to it after all this time.

A thought also occurred to me that with Funimation now owning Manga UK there's a good chance the UK seasons could be pulled from retailers and replaced with the Kikuchi versions, so anyone living in Region B who doesn't own Kai with that score now (I do) might be a good time to jump on it before its too late.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup: