Madman's episode list format for Kai TFC is somewhat more appropriate (Season Format)

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JohnnyCashKami
Temporarily Banned

Madman's episode list format for Kai TFC is somewhat more appropriate (Season Format)

Post by JohnnyCashKami » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:40 am

Madman on their website have Kai TFC in this order:
Which makes more sense rather than 099-121 and beyond since Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters isn't a continuation of Dragon Ball Kai but a sequel. Worth noting, that episode order format only applies to the website while the Blu-ray/DVD releases have the usual 099-121+ order. Now, this also comes up as good reminder that 'seasons' (each have 23 episodes) of Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters exist but not the 'seasons' that FUNimation generally publishes which have 40+ episodes per release. Besides, it's only three seasons/parts as it is so it's not too many you'd have to purchase.

Kai TFC isn't a bad product overall but for me, the music by Sumitomo is a huge deal-breaker so I can't really stand it (have to watch it with a custom score instead :P). It sounds tacky, mediocre, cheesy, corny and unfitting for the show though I do like the soundtrack in itself so it's not terrible, just horribly misplaced somewhere it shouldn't be.

LordCrumb
Advanced Regular

Re: Madman's episode list format for Kai TFC is somewhat more appropriate (Season Format)

Post by LordCrumb » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:47 am

Larger views:

Image Image Image