Has anyone Color Corrected Dragon Ball Kai?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

AnimeMaakuo
Advanced Regular

Has anyone Color Corrected Dragon Ball Kai?

Post by AnimeMaakuo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:26 pm

I've been thinking about watching Dragon Ball Kai, however there are problems with the color (especially in the Majin Buu arc). Has anyone attempted to fix them?
My YouTube

Soppa Saiyjins from Dorgou Ballru Zetto is my favorite transformation everah, especially when Trounksoru did it in front of Seru and when Bejita did it when he faced Jingonigen-hachigo. But for real, I use the FUNi pronunciation. - Soppa Saia People

armyandstuff

Re: Has anyone Color Corrected Dragon Ball Kai?

Post by armyandstuff » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:06 pm

AnimeMaakuo wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:26 pm I've been thinking about watching Dragon Ball Kai, however there are problems with the color (especially in the Majin Buu arc). Has anyone attempted to fix them?
Not sure what your issue with the first 98 episodes of kai's colors are, but color correcting TFC is pretty easy, you can fix it by adding a bit of blue tint.
To my knowledge there is no version online though that has done this, I'm planning on posting a special version of kai in a few months that does feature color correction on TFC though, so if you really have to watch it without that ugly green tint, I'd say wait for that.