Does anyone have access to Nicktoons' Kai Ep. 53-65?

Discussion specifically regarding the "refreshed" TV version of DBZ created in Japan for its 20th anniversary, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mecha3000
Regular

Does anyone have access to Nicktoons' Kai Ep. 53-65?

Post by mecha3000 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:31 pm

These episodes are the only dubbed ones aired with the Kenji score that never got officially released and I'm very fond of them for that reason. I tried editing episodes from Parts 5-8 with the Kenji score, but the process is too complicated for me because I don't have editing skills.

So, does anyone have access to them? I don't know if this violates the rules, but the Kai Kenji revival thread technically does as well if that's the case so I'll post this anyway.

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Re: Does anyone have access to Nicktoons' Kai Ep. 53-65?

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:22 pm

In terms of how to access this material, as you say it's not something this forum endorses, and most will be hesitant to point you in the right direction publicly, but I can confirm the entire Nicktoons Kai run, including all 63 episodes as aired with the Yamamoto score have been preserved via fan recordings, and can be found online if you no where to look.

I do encourage supporting the official release any way you can, if you do decide to go the route of seeking out what can't be found legally anymore, and this is one of those cases.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

mecha3000
Regular

Re: Does anyone have access to Nicktoons' Kai Ep. 53-65?

Post by mecha3000 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:48 am

Thank you for the response and don't worry. I'm a die hard fan and own Kai Parts 1-8 including The Final Chapters already.