DBZ3 Bonus Materials (Complete Listing)

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:16 am

Duo wrote:Someone describe exactly what "Super Vegeta" is like. Is he simply the bulked up Vegeta that fought Cell?
It's just regular Vegeta that slightly glows. Nothing special, especially in that you can't even play as him.

If we could get back to the topic at-hand and have someone answer the questions about the EU "Collector's Edition" and such, that would be awesome ^_~.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:43 pm

I've got a release date of the European "Collector's Edition" as October 7, 2005... does this seem correct? I'm assuming "Fall 2005" is a pretty safe generalization.

Can anyone with the European "Collector's Edition" please confirm or deny the availability of the extra bonus movies? Thank you!

And a re-read-through of the page would be appreciated :). I've added in a screenshot and password for the "Super Vegeta," just to sway any potential endless emails on the subject after the page goes live.

http://www.daizex.com/general/tidbits/dbz3_extras.shtml
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Ash
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ash » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:07 pm

EU Collector's Edition was released way earlier. In the Netherlands at least, I can't see why it would be different for the rest of Europe.

The releasedate for the Netherlands was the 17th of June.
[i]"Rationality, that was it. No esoteric mumbo jumbo could fool that fellow. Lord, no! His two feet were planted solidly on God's good earth"[/i] - The Lamp of God, Ellery Queen

denitonis
Beyond Newbie

Post by denitonis » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:59 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Can anyone with the European "Collector's Edition" please confirm or deny the availability of the extra bonus movies? Thank you!
Well I bought the Collector's Edition when it came out in Holland so I got it from day one.
Though as of today (didn't play it in a while) I still have not seen any more movies than the two Baba movies (the 2 from Budokai 2 with and without song) that were in the regular edition, though I am not sure where to get them it also doesn't leave a mark of ??? like it does with missing audiofiles.
So I am willing to try and find the missing video's if anybody can direct me to the way how.
7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

Quoting one is plagiarism.
Quoting many is research.

askani son
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by askani son » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:11 pm

denitonis wrote:Though as of today (didn't play it in a while) I still have not seen any more movies than the two Baba movies (the 2 from Budokai 2 with and without song) that were in the regular edition, though I am not sure where to get them it also doesn't leave a mark of ??? like it does with missing audiofiles.
So I am willing to try and find the missing video's if anybody can direct me to the way how.
I heard that you have to buy it from the shop. I finished the game...then got 100% then re-did most of the Dragon Universe mode and still nothing...I haven't a clue anymore :?
"I'd rather die than fuse with you!"
"Um...Vegeta, you're already dead."