Transformations Guide

Help the Kanzenshuu staff beta-test new sections, new website initiatives, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:16 pm

VegettoEX wrote:Movie 4 Goku is interesting, though... probably throw it in the "Movie Characters" section... along with "I'm a Super Saiya-jin that somehow absorbed the energy of the Genki-Dama"-Goku
I was flipping through daizenshuu 7 looking for the info on Legendary Super Saiyan yesterday only to find out it's not there. However, they do have Movie 4 Goku. :roll:

Here's what they said:

Giji Supa Saiyajin (false super saiyan): The state in which Songoku transforms in his battle against Slugh. His body is well envelopped in aura but his hair doesn't turn blond. Also, his eyes are completely white, as if he were in a state of unconsciousness. But since he attacks Slugh in a state of totally uncontrolable fury, we can assume that Songoku became a Super Saiyan, but under another form.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:20 pm

I guess Toei did a good job saving face with that explaination. :lol:

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:57 pm

Dayspring: Any idea why your quote coding never seems to work? I've even tried fixing it, myself, by editing your posts, but it just doesn't work... hrrmm...

Anyway, did another section of the guide, yesterday. The "Budokai Special Fusions / Absorptions" page is almost fully complete. The only thing I have to add is when Super Buu absorbs both Majin Freeza and Majin Cell in "Dragon World" mode (I've only seen it once, but I'm pretty sure he takes on attributes of both characters at the same time).

Crazy fun to take all the screen caps for, though! :D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:31 pm

Maybe the board knows I'm going to make the internet unclean by using geocities' pagebuilder program since I have NO HTML skills.

I like the budoukai section. Nice work
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:40 pm

Oh! Figured it out. It seems you've got "Disable BBCode in this post" selected by default. You may be able to turn it back on in your profile. If not, I'll try to.. and until then, make sure it's checked before you post ^^. Quotes need BBCode.

And thanks :D
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Fri Jan 16, 2004 4:43 pm

Good guess, EX. I could have sworn it was on. Now it won't be so annoying when you all look at my posts. :oops:

RatGoku

Post by RatGoku » Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:21 pm

Yeah I never knew what BBCode was. Also love the new section. Great, clean, images.
Hey look, it's a signature!

number18
Beyond Newbie

Post by number18 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:15 pm

Man, the SSJ Goku that somehow gathers a genki dama ALWAYS got on my nerves. I think mostly because it was a cheesy way for Super Juusangou to die. ;-; Hey, are you gonna include Juusan at all in the transformations? It's nothing spectacular, but they went and made a damn toy out of him (both forms, I might add!).
[size=75]"Are we gonna continue?"
"Of course."
"That's the spirit."

[url=http://www.lovelycyborg.com/]Lovely Cyborg[/url][/size]

Zackarotto
I Live Here

Post by Zackarotto » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:06 pm

Hey, thanks VegEX! Those guides may end up being very helpful to me... Especially the Buu guide. That Buu guy really likes confusing me.

And I know that "Juusangou" is #13 with my new superior knowledge. Superior to my old self, I mean. Because we're all aware that I'm not superior to you people, my fscking tutors.