"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lujin_16
Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Lujin_16 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:28 am

I don't know but i have a feeling that Beerus will be killed from the Omniking or an another god or even Zamasu/Black Goku's Fusion..

In the last episode Beerus underestimate Black Goku & Zamasu that he would beat them easy and has fear from the Omniking..

I don't know but there are some hints that something will happen to him maybe on this arc or after..

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:39 am

Lujin_16 wrote:I don't know but i have a feeling that Beerus will be killed from the Omniking or an another god or even Zamasu/Black Goku's Fusion..

In the last episode Beerus underestimate Black Goku & Zamasu that he would beat them easy and has fear from the Omniking..

I don't know but there are some hints that something will happen to him maybe on this arc or after..
Pretty sure that will never happen.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:45 am

Lujin_16 wrote:I don't know but i have a feeling that Beerus will be killed from the Omniking or an another god or even Zamasu/Black Goku's Fusion..

There are no hints that anything will
happen to him at all, beyond fans speculating. Yes, Beerus is no match for the Omni-King. Yes this fusion of Zamasu and Black could easily kill Beerus when push comes to shove. Does that mean he will die? Does that mean he will even go to the future and actually fight him? Nope. As things stand now. The Z Cast will be enjoying the company of Beerus for many years to come as far as Toriyama is concerned.
Last edited by GodVegetto91 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:22 am

If Beerus comes to fight in his unseen 100% full power, I hope he loses to Merged Zamasu after a hard battle
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:32 am

Noah wrote:If Beerus comes to fight in his unseen 100% full power, I hope he loses to Merged Zamasu after a hard battle
Everyone will lose against him. Even Whis. This dude is totally immortal, and has infinitely rising power. Even the Dai-Shinkan will lose after a LONG hard battle. The only one who has a shot at defeating him is Omni-King himself.

Will
Beyond Newbie

Post by Will » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:36 am

I don't think Merged Zamasu will be on Beerus level.
Last edited by Will on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:39 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Noah wrote:If Beerus comes to fight in his unseen 100% full power, I hope he loses to Merged Zamasu after a hard battle
Everyone will lose against him. Even Whis. This dude is totally immortal, and has infinitely rising power. Even the Dai-Shinkan will lose after a LONG hard battle. The only one who has a shot at defeating him is Omni-King himself.
:shock: I really doubt it, dude. You're overestimating so much this fusion, and we have not yet seen anything.

And how can you be so sure that it's stronger than Whis or Grand Prest, when we don't know anything about them? It's just nonsense.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:52 am

Legion wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
:shock: I really doubt it, dude. You're overestimating so much this fusion, and we have not yet seen anything.

And how can you be so sure that it's stronger than Whis or Grand Prest, when we don't know anything about them? It's just nonsense.
Uhm, it isn't nonsense. In fact, it's inevitable in the long run. Perhaps you misunderstood my points. It's not about power. It's about their abilities. Sure if he engaged in a battle with the Grand Priest he'd likely get his ass kicked at the beginning. And this will probably continue for many hours or even days. But this "Zamku" (as i like to call him) will rapidly rise up in power the more he gets his ass kicked. A trait passed on from Black. Instant-Zenkai's allowing him to greatly increase his strength every time he receives a beating..

My point is.. You CAN'T beat an immortal. And since he possesses infinitely rising power, he can only get stronger and stronger add infinity. This dude can ONLY become stronger, 100% Guaranteed! Because it is "IMPOSSIBLE" for him to die! Get it? xD

Will
Beyond Newbie

Post by Will » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:10 am

Beerus could seal him in a sword. :D

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:15 am

Will wrote:Beerus could seal him in a sword. :D
He knows instant transmission.

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:25 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Legion wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: Everyone will lose against him. Even Whis. This dude is totally immortal, and has infinitely rising power. Even the Dai-Shinkan will lose after a LONG hard battle. The only one who has a shot at defeating him is Omni-King himself.

Uhm, it isn't nonsense. In fact, it's inevitable in the long run. Perhaps you misunderstood my points. It's not about power. It's about their abilities. Sure if he engaged in a battle with the Grand Priest he'd likely get his ass kicked at the beginning. And this will probably continue for many hours or even days. But this "Zamku" (as i like to call him) will rapidly rise up in power the more he gets his ass kicked. A trait passed on from Black. Instant-Zenkai's allowing him to greatly increase his strength every time he receives a beating..

My point is.. You CAN'T beat an immortal. And since he possesses infinitely rising power, he can only get stronger and stronger add infinity. This dude can ONLY become stronger, 100% Guaranteed! Because it is "IMPOSSIBLE" for him to die! Get it? xD
Again, is nonsense xD This it's nothing, but speculation until facts are seen. We know that the Gods can erase the existence (Beerus erased Zamasu, and in the last episode he was sure that he could destroy mirai Zamasu, Beerus knows that is immortal), how do you know if Whis or Grand Priest can't do the same, maybe even better? how do you know if they can't erase even an immortal? how do you know if they can't just seal him? we know nothing about the "special powers" of Whis or Grand Priest, we do not even know what Beerus full power is, actually.

I think that you're just excited about this fusion, lol

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:32 am

Legion wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
Legion wrote: :shock: I really doubt it, dude. You're overestimating so much this fusion, and we have not yet seen anything.

Again, is nonsense xD This it's nothing, but speculation until facts are seen. We know that the Gods can erase the existence (Beerus erased Zamasu, and in the last episode he was sure that he could destroy mirai Zamasu, Beerus knows that is immortal), how do you know if Whis or Grand Priest can't do the same, maybe even better? how do you know if they can't erase even an immortal? how do you know if they can't just seal him? we know nothing about the "special powers" of Whis or Grand Priest, we do not even know what Beerus full power is, actually.

Beerus is a psychopatical liar. We all know that. He has lied many times before. You can't go against a wish made by an omnipotent super dragon. That's impossible. This isn't just about "power" it's about rules and magic. Only the Omni-King may be allowed to break those rules and go against wishes made by the Super Dragon Balls. I.E "do the impossible".

dblack
Beyond Newbie

Post by dblack » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:21 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:I think this would be a good ending that could happen:

Gowasu travels to the future

Zamasu and Black fuse and kick butt

They destroy the time machine and Mafuba fails.

Gowasu travels to the past to tell Beerus to tell him to help the others

Beerus says no but Whis says it looks like you are already 2 fighters down for the 12 universe tournament then.

Beerus then changes his mind and goes to the future.

Epic fight between merged Zamasu and Beerus with Beerus winning.
So much hope for something like this.
Goku/Vegeta/FT have had like 4 tries now. I would ten times rather see a legitimate Beerus fight than one of them with some BS power-up or spirit bomb. Whis kind of teased this by saying Beerus felt abnormally responsible since everyone was yelling at him. If they wanted to get a little cheesy with it they could have Omni fire Beerus for time traveling which may let him take a spot in the 12-uni tourney and fight Goku for the final battle of the series.

I'd accept a Goku/Vegeta fusion just because that's not overdone and would give them a chance to match Blackasu without one of them leaving the others in the dust power-level wise and screwing things up for future arcs.

If Omni-king kills Black, we riot. (In honor of TWD coming back this week.)

dragonballhero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballhero » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:50 pm

I feel that in the event that Beerus DOES time travel, the Omni-King WILL find out, and consequences will made. Consequences that set up the next arc, maybe...?

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:33 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Legion wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: Uhm, it isn't nonsense. In fact, it's inevitable in the long run. Perhaps you misunderstood my points. It's not about power. It's about their abilities. Sure if he engaged in a battle with the Grand Priest he'd likely get his ass kicked at the beginning. And this will probably continue for many hours or even days. But this "Zamku" (as i like to call him) will rapidly rise up in power the more he gets his ass kicked. A trait passed on from Black. Instant-Zenkai's allowing him to greatly increase his strength every time he receives a beating..

Beerus is a psychopatical liar. We all know that. He has lied many times before. You can't go against a wish made by an omnipotent super dragon. That's impossible. This isn't just about "power" it's about rules and magic. Only the Omni-King may be allowed to break those rules and go against wishes made by the Super Dragon Balls. I.E "do the impossible".
That "Beerus is psychopatical liar" is become a weak excuse now.

Beerus has always had reasons to lie, and he has no reason to lie about Zamasu, especially because he wants to go to the future. I don't see any evidence that no one can't go against a wish made by an omnipotent super dragon.

We'll see, that's all :)

Lujin_16
Regular

Post by Lujin_16 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:40 pm

dragonballhero wrote:I feel that in the event that Beerus DOES time travel, the Omni-King WILL find out, and consequences will made. Consequences that set up the next arc, maybe...?

That's exactly what i think to

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Legion wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
Legion wrote: Again, is nonsense xD This it's nothing, but speculation until facts are seen. We know that the Gods can erase the existence (Beerus erased Zamasu, and in the last episode he was sure that he could destroy mirai Zamasu, Beerus knows that is immortal), how do you know if Whis or Grand Priest can't do the same, maybe even better? how do you know if they can't erase even an immortal? how do you know if they can't just seal him? we know nothing about the "special powers" of Whis or Grand Priest, we do not even know what Beerus full power is, actually.

Beerus has always had reasons to lie, and he has no reason to lie about Zamasu, especially because he wants to go to the future. I don't see any evidence that no one can't go against a wish made by an omnipotent super dragon.

I don't think he "lies" often, just talks out of his ass.
Retired.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Legion wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
Legion wrote: Again, is nonsense xD This it's nothing, but speculation until facts are seen. We know that the Gods can erase the existence (Beerus erased Zamasu, and in the last episode he was sure that he could destroy mirai Zamasu, Beerus knows that is immortal), how do you know if Whis or Grand Priest can't do the same, maybe even better? how do you know if they can't erase even an immortal? how do you know if they can't just seal him? we know nothing about the "special powers" of Whis or Grand Priest, we do not even know what Beerus full power is, actually.

Come on! Now you're starting to sound ridiculous. you're 100% wrong, and view things completely upside down. Because in actuality.. It is up to YOU to prove how someone can go against a wish made by an omnipotent dragon. Until that time, I'm right and Beerus is lying.
Beerus has lied many times before,(THAT we know off!) and now he's claiming to "kill" a litteral immortal.. What's more likely? That he is speaking the truth, or.. As usual, that he's bluffing again??

MajinVegetaPD
Beyond Newbie

Post by MajinVegetaPD » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:22 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
I don't think it matters that he is immortal. Beerus is a God of Destruction. Can't he destroy/annihilate something by just wanting/wishing/touching it? I'm pretty sure he literally wiped Zamasu out of existence with nothing more then a word.....I'm fairly certain there was no blast involved at all.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:39 pm

MajinVegetaPD wrote:I don't think it matters that he is immortal. Beerus is a God of Destruction. Can't he destroy/annihilate something by just wanting/wishing/touching it? I'm pretty sure he literally wiped Zamasu out of existence with nothing more then a word.....I'm fairly certain there was no blast involved at all.
But if Future Zamasu is immortal, then Beerus would never stand a chance against him. No matter how strong Beerus is compared to Zamasu, it's impossible for Beerus to literally destroy Immortal Zamasu's being like he did with the present Zamasu. Ft. Zamasu can't die, no matter how bad the wound inflicted is since he regenerated from a sword wound (EP 57) and how he regenerated his blown up head (EP 61). The reason why Beerus said that he could destroy Zamasu was most likely because of his huge ass ego.
Legion wrote:That "Beerus is psychopatical liar" is become a weak excuse now.

Except Beerus did not have good reasons to lie though.
Lujin_16 wrote:I'm the only one who thinks that Beerus sees Zamasu & Black fusion when he destroys the planet???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHOwNvfQI14
I don't know why or how you came up with that theory, but it sure as hell obvious that the silhouette foreshadows Beerus's prophecy of coming face to face with the Super Saiyan God himself.