"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

incarnati0n
Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by incarnati0n » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 am

Piccolo going to be like: "Remember how you took these from cell? Try me."

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:32 am

incarnati0n wrote:Piccolo going to be like: "Remember how you took these from cell? Try me."
Piccolo will beat Gohan up so he can hardly move and then pull the senzu beans out and make Gohan get them off him. That sounds like something Piccolo would do, hwever I don't think that is a senzu bean bag.

Arg
Beyond Newbie

Post by Arg » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:33 am

Ki Breaker wrote: Planning on abusing the zenkais to the maximum I see..
Hax.

dragonballgeek
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballgeek » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:37 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
incarnati0n wrote:Piccolo going to be like: "Remember how you took these from cell? Try me."
Piccolo will beat Gohan up so he can hardly move and then pull the senzu beans out and make Gohan get them off him. That sounds like something Piccolo would do, hwever I don't think that is a senzu bean bag.
All I know is that this training needs to be different.

I'm really hoping Piccolo has found some way to utilize divine energy and is planning on implementing that with Gohan.

But I really can't help but wonder, what in the world do they think they can accomplish with just over a day of training without the hyperbolic time chamber..?

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:05 am

dragonballgeek wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:

I'm really hoping Piccolo has found some way to utilize divine energy and is planning on implementing that with Gohan.

But I really can't help but wonder, what in the world do they think they can accomplish with just over a day of training without the hyperbolic time chamber..?
You know this isn't only piccolo who is training gohan right?
There is kami too..
Dende knows how to sense god ki and probably some has himself (debatable).

Piccolo should have figured it out till now if he was decided to be made more of a focus..
This wouldn't even have felt forced unlike some others i know of *cough* 17 *cough*
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Basako
Advanced Regular

Post by Basako » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 am

Ki Breaker wrote: You know this isn't only piccolo who is training gohan right?
There is kami too..

Piccolo should have figured it out till now if he was decided to be made more of a focus..
This wouldn't even have felt forced unlike some others i know of *cough* 17 *cough*
I think you make a very good point. Having Kami inside him could be exploited. He was a god, the supreme figure in Earth, as Dende is now.
Heno heno kappa!

dragonballgeek
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballgeek » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:18 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
dragonballgeek wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:

You know this isn't only piccolo who is training gohan right?
There is kami too..

Even without Kami Piccolo was a smart fighter.

I'm just saying that you can't really grow by doing the same old stuff you always do. There needs to be something out of the ordinary with this training to break up the manotony. Anybody who lifts weights and exercises knows that if you do the same stuff, your body will get use to the motions and you won't see as many gains.

The same thing applies here. Unless there is an introduction of something new in this training regiment, the gains should be minimal. Which is why I'm hoping they're introducing divine energy (or some variation) to Gohan and Piccolo.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:23 am

Do we have any new information regarding our Fem!Broly?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 am

dragonballgeek wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:

We probably won't like how this training goes but we should get an indication at the start that Piccolo has been training and got stronger becuase Gohan knew where to find him. I am going to predict some proper standard training and then some meditation.
Last edited by namekiansaiyan on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:Do we have any new information regarding our Fem!Broly?
Nothing except she might be the Cabba looking girl we saw recently
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

dragonballhero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballhero » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:52 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Perhaps a little late for this, but I'm being told this is a new poster for the Future Trunks Arc. Possibly created for international advertising. Was posted on a Korean site & the Future Trunks Arc starts airing there in May.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Pretty epic poster! I'm certain this is only me thinking it, but I feel like Future Mai cocking her shotgun in this poster (like we see in the Japanese promo visual for the F. Trunks arc) alongside F. Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta would have really brought this poster together for me, but I still love it all the same.

MrBlackFox
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MrBlackFox » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Definitely doesn't look like a senzu bag
Looks like some bandage to put on eyes, maybe some blind training like Lavenda's fight?

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:35 pm

MrBlackFox wrote:Definitely doesn't look like a senzu bag
Looks like some bandage to put on eyes, maybe some blind training like Lavenda's fight?
Yeah, at first glance it looks like senzu but it's way too thin.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Ki Breaker wrote: You know this isn't only piccolo who is training gohan right?
There is kami too..

Wasn't Piccolo the only one to sense what Supreme Kai was without being told?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
GodKaio-Ken wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote: Why disqualified?
It is a technique, he can spam it all he wants to avoid all kinds of danger..
That's like saying hit will be disqualified for using time stop as he can move in the ring and avoid ring out
Because the point of not flying (over the edge or in general) is so you can't spam flight to avoid ring out. Same principal.
Not everyone knows the IT.. only goku so far, he is going to last till the end either way, this will be a perfect way to pull it off as well..
Besides no flight still gives every other characters disadvantage and in case of roshi advantage..
I dont disagree. I say if used once it may become off limits just so it isnt spammed or an easy way out more than once. Shows tend to dislike spamming techniques for an advantage, thats the main reason.

If like to see it happen though, the IT.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:59 pm

Khin wrote:
lord godly da don wrote:I wonder what's in piccolos' hand
It’s hard to have a good look at it because of the quality of the image, but it looks like a bag of senzu.
It looks like a lizard to me lol
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:04 am

Haven't paid too much attention to the spoilers, is a full episode dedicated to Gohan's only training?

lord godly da don
Beyond Newbie

Post by lord godly da don » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:23 am

jeffbr92 wrote:
Khin wrote:
lord godly da don wrote:I wonder what's in piccolos' hand
It’s hard to have a good look at it because of the quality of the image, but it looks like a bag of senzu.
It looks like a lizard to me lol
After looking at it for a minute it looks like a piece of paper

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:01 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Haven't paid too much attention to the spoilers, is a full episode dedicated to Gohan's only training?
Mostly. There might still be some scenes of Goku flying, or Beerus/Whis, or some stuff with the Kai's or other God's.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:08 am

precita wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Haven't paid too much attention to the spoilers, is a full episode dedicated to Gohan's only training?
Mostly. There might still be some scenes of Goku flying, or Beerus/Whis, or some stuff with the Kai's or other God's.
So at lest we will get half an episode of gohan training..
That's pretty neat, a long buildup for gohan would be nice if he is going to contribute majorly..