"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21105
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:48 am

This Namekian on Namekian violence must stop! It makes me sick!

User avatar
Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6171
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:57 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Kanassa » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:49 am

Lord Beerus wrote:This Namekian on Namekian violence must stop! It makes me sick!
Namekians aren't meant to fight; NOT LIKE THIS!
*'Brother, oh Brother' starts playing*
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:


Obligitory Fan Fic Plug: Dragon Ball - Another Road
Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

User avatar
Shaqazooloo
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:05 pm
Location: Canada

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Shaqazooloo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:16 am

So the nemekians are going to be in action this episode? The fact this is something we're finding out just now doesn't give me much hope regarding there importance. It'd really suck if they got eliminated and were just one-off characters.
Favorite Dragon Ball Characters
1. Waluigi
2. Whis
3. Evil Buu

Likes: Lanky characters
Dislikes: Playing by the rules

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6625
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:19 am

So, the Namekuseijins are the next ones to get a highlight... They better come up with something interesting and teach our own dear Namekuseijin a state/transformation.

Please do not waste them like they have wasted the Yadorat!

User avatar
SansrivaaL
I Live Here
Posts: 3757
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:29 pm
Location: Earth

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by SansrivaaL » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 am

Inb4 the namekians just turns out to be collateral damage :lol: now I'm 90% sure U6 is next to go on the *erased club*

User avatar
Shaqazooloo
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:05 pm
Location: Canada

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Shaqazooloo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:29 am

Why are people saying universe 6 is next to get eliminated? Universe 3 seems more likely, plus, aside from universe 6, no other universe has Saiyans to wank.

In all seriousness though, I don't see universe 6 losing until it comes down to the final 6 or so characters mainly because of Caulifla and Not-Broly.
Favorite Dragon Ball Characters
1. Waluigi
2. Whis
3. Evil Buu

Likes: Lanky characters
Dislikes: Playing by the rules

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7936
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:50 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:Why are the Namekians fighting in this episode it should be focused on Hit and Jiren.

It better just be a minor fight with them fighting later.

Why was they not mentioned in any preview for this episode 111?
They're knocked out this episode?

.....Okay that was too easy.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

User avatar
namekiansaiyan
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 4355
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:39 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:53 am

HeroR wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:Why are the Namekians fighting in this episode it should be focused on Hit and Jiren.

It better just be a minor fight with them fighting later.

Why was they not mentioned in any preview for this episode 111?
They're knocked out this episode?

.....Okay that was too easy.
They will not be knocked out it is just an introduction.

User avatar
perucho1990
I Live Here
Posts: 2347
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:54 am

If the Namekians are on par with Mystic Gohan, then it wont be that bad.

I hope they get to merge and become DBS version of Gast Carcol.

User avatar
The gr
I Live Here
Posts: 2846
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by The gr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:55 am

Yay for the namekian from u6 appearing nay for them appearing in a episode with hit vs jiren,i still don't see wjy people think U6 is next,if anything U3 could be the next one
HeroR wrote:
They're knocked out this episode?

.....Okay that was too easy.
Hey look someone is not having high expectation for the nameks like me :lol:
Mostly active on discord.

Michsi
I Live Here
Posts: 4514
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Michsi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:59 am

HeroR wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:Why are the Namekians fighting in this episode it should be focused on Hit and Jiren.

It better just be a minor fight with them fighting later.

Why was they not mentioned in any preview for this episode 111?
They're knocked out this episode?

.....Okay that was too easy.
Still better than Dr. Rota though. :)
Last edited by Michsi on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
MajinMan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1231
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:42 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by MajinMan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:00 am

I for one do not give a damn about the Namekians. The show clearly doesn't either because they're just now getting introduced. What are they gonna do, get their arms ripped off and grow them back 50 times? That seems to be all Namekians are capable of doing these days. I'm sure it'll be a cool fight (maybe), but right now I have no reason to get hyped for them.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

60.

Rest in peace.

User avatar
The gr
I Live Here
Posts: 2846
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by The gr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:08 am

MajinMan wrote:I for one do not give a damn about the Namekians. The show clearly doesn't either because they're just now getting introduced. What are they gonna do, get their arms ripped off and grow them back 50 times? That seems to be all Namekians are capable of doing these days. I'm sure it'll be a cool fight (maybe), but right now I have no reason to get hyped for them.
Were in the same page,i really don't understand the hype,at best they will just be there and be eliminated by gohan and piccolo which i don't mind,if anything is those bugs I'm looking foward to see, they been hiding them ever since 96,there doing a good job building the mystery of U4
Mostly active on discord.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7936
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by HeroR » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:09 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
They will not be knocked out it is just an introduction.
That has happened several times in this arc already. Like U2 snipers were shadowed and were out by the end of their episode.
The gr wrote:Yay for the namekian from u6 appearing nay for them appearing in a episode with hit vs jiren,i still don't see wjy people think U6 is next,if anything U3 could be the next one.
U6 is far more shocking, especially since their ace is going down this episode.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

User avatar
Venus
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Venus » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:13 am

The hype is over 9000! So we are finally gonna get to see the U6 Namekians huh? they have a darker skin tone, and aparently Piccolo and Gohan will be fighting them, let's just hope that they don't go out this same episode.

User avatar
MajinMan
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1231
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:42 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by MajinMan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:14 am

The gr wrote:
MajinMan wrote:I for one do not give a damn about the Namekians. The show clearly doesn't either because they're just now getting introduced. What are they gonna do, get their arms ripped off and grow them back 50 times? That seems to be all Namekians are capable of doing these days. I'm sure it'll be a cool fight (maybe), but right now I have no reason to get hyped for them.
Were in the same page,i really don't understand the hype,at best they will just be there and be eliminated by gohan and piccolo which i don't mind,if anything is those bugs I'm looking foward to see, they been hiding them ever since 96,there doing a good job building the mystery of U4
Exactly, the Universe 4 bugs have actually been properly foreshadowed, and it makes me want to see what they can do. Just because the U6 Namekians are from the same race as Piccolo doesn't mean they're automatically interesting, especially since they've appeared like once on-screen for 2 seconds.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

60.

Rest in peace.

User avatar
namekiansaiyan
Temporarily Banned
Posts: 4355
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:39 am

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:18 am

HeroR wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:
They will not be knocked out it is just an introduction.
That has happened several times in this arc already. Like U2 snipers were shadowed and were out by the end of their episode.
We didn't even though they were going to appear until this picture whereas the sniper were in the NEP and the focus of the episode. The Namekians are not the focus of tbis episode at all.

User avatar
hardcorefakes
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 159
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by hardcorefakes » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:19 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:Why are the Namekians fighting in this episode it should be focused on Hit and Jiren.

It better just be a minor fight with them fighting later.

Why was they not mentioned in any preview for this episode 111?
Because they're not important enough.

User avatar
The gr
I Live Here
Posts: 2846
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by The gr » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:23 am

MajinMan wrote: Exactly, the Universe 4 bugs have actually been properly foreshadowed, and it makes me want to see what they can do. Just because the U6 Namekians are from the same race as Piccolo doesn't mean they're automatically interesting, especially since they've appeared like once on-screen for 2 seconds.
Same,i'm just excited to see those bugs,there cute and i like the trope of cute/dangerous and i"m happy tien did not face againts them because that would be boring and predictable.
Last edited by The gr on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mostly active on discord.

User avatar
Torturephile
Regular
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Torturephile » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:35 am

Michsi wrote:
HeroR wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:Why are the Namekians fighting in this episode it should be focused on Hit and Jiren.

It better just be a minor fight with them fighting later.

Why was they not mentioned in any preview for this episode 111?
They're knocked out this episode?

.....Okay that was too easy.
Still better than Dr. Rota though. :)
They may be able to announce what their ability is unlike Dr. Rota, but before they perform it, they get knocked out and take Piccolo's arms with them.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

Post Reply