"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

hardcorefakes
Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by hardcorefakes » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:56 pm

YonedgeHP wrote:
perucho1990 wrote:Man, he is aging fast, now its more understandable the current quality of the ToP and overusing Goku.
What does that have to do with anything?
C'mon, really?

How could you not tell that was obvious bait?

YonedgeHP
Regular

Post by YonedgeHP » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:58 pm

hardcorefakes wrote:
YonedgeHP wrote:
perucho1990 wrote:Man, he is aging fast, now its more understandable the current quality of the ToP and overusing Goku.
What does that have to do with anything?
C'mon, really?

How could you not tell that was obvious bait?
Because he always make assumptions and jump into conclusions for everything.
Between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide. -PSN Xenoverse 2 account: Yonedge-HP. Freeza's race Ki blast avatar: Yonedge.
Filler and canon discussions are "meh" :oops:

English is not my first language!

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Toyotaro is also responsible, thats what happens when he keeps getting power over the series.

Idk if this was discussed
http://www.anime-now.com/entry/2017/09/09/230012
Showa Era
Strongest Heroes
20. Kinniku Suguru/Kinniku Man (Kinniku Man)
19. Moonlight Mask (Moonlight Mask)
18. Hanamichi Sakuragi (Slam Dunk)
17. Tsubasa Oozora (Captain Tsubasa)
16. Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
15. Tastuya Uesugi (Touch)
14. Ultra Seven (Ultra Seven)
13. Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam)
12. Captain Harlock (Space Pirate Captain Harlock)
11. Kamen Rider 1 (Kamen Rider)
10. Ryo Saeba (City Hunter)
9. Astro Boy (Astro Boy)
8. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
7. Anpanman (Soreike! Anpanman)
6. Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
5. Joe Yabuki (Ahita no Joe)
4. Doraemon (Doraemon)
3. Ultraman (Ultraman)
2. Lupin III (Lupin III)
1. Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
Most Splendid Heroines

20. Kyoko Otonashi (Maison Ikkoku)
19. Anne Yuri (Ultra Seven)
18. Sayla Mass (Mobile Suit Gundam)
17. Saki Asamiya (Sukeban Deka)
16. Doronjo (Yatterman)
15. Arale Norimaki (Dr. Slump)
14. Ayumi Himekawa (Glass Mask)
13. Hitomi Kisugi (Cat’s Eye)
12. Kozue Ayuhara (Attack No. 1)
11. Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
10. Yuki Mori (Space Battleship Yamato)
9. Heidi (Heidi, Girl of the Alps)
8. Nami (One Piece)
7. Cutie Honey (Cutie Honey)
6. Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles)
5. Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
4. Lum (Urusei Yatsura)
3. Maetel (Galaxy Express 999)
2. Minami Asakura (Touch)
1. Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)
Heisei Era
Strongest Heroes
20. Kamen Rider Den-O (Kamen Rider Den-O)
19. Jotaro Kujo (JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
18. Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
17. Son Gohan (Dragon Ball)
16. Kirito (Sword Art Online)
15. Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)
14. Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
13. Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
12. Lupin III (Lupin III)
11. Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
10. Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)
9. Shinnosuke Nohara (Crayon Shin-chan)
8. Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid)
7. Saitama (One Punch Man)
6. Koro Sensei (Assassination Classroom)
5. Conan Edogawa (Case Closed)
4. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
3. Anpanman (Soreike! Anpanman)
2. Doraemon (Doraemon)
1. Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
Most Splendid Heroines

20. Kiriko Shijima (Kamen Rider Drive)
19. Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
18. Sofia (Sofia the First)
17. Minami Asakura (Touch)
16. Tsukushi Makino (Boys Over Flowers)
15. Asuna Karino/Poppy Pipopapo (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid)
14. Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
13. Ichigo Hoshimiya (Aikatsu!)
12. Asuna (Sword Art Online)
11. Kagura (Gintama)
10. Nico Robin (One Piece)
9. Shizuka Minamoto (Doraemon)
8. Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
7. Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
6. Cure Whip (Kirakira PreCure a la Mode)
5. Ran Mori/Rachel Moore (Case Closed)
4. Boa Hancock (One Piece)
3. Fujiko Mine (Lupin III)
2. Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
1. Nami (One Piece)
Gohan being ranked below Kirito is kind a kick to the balls.

If a bad character like Asuna can rank that high, might as well have DBS give Caulifla and Kale the ball and run with it.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Where is this from?

乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Noah wrote:Where is this from?

Whaaaaaaaat???????!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:40 pm

snip

Given that that's a tablet pen, I'd say fan art? A really well made fan art by the looks of it? I'd imagine the animators use something bigger than what seems to be a Cintiq 13?

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:29 pm

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Lol... it's fake. Those are two renders of Goku and Vegeta fusing. Also, notice the Photoshop menu on the right?

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:49 pm

yea the pics is fake, he isn't shirtless, not to mention fusion is bad with ss is active.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:18 pm

vashter wrote:yea the pics is fake, he isn't shirtless, not to mention fusion is bad with ss is active.

That’s for potara fusion. In Z, if your potara fusion was as a SSJ, that would be your base and you couldn’t power down from SSJ.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm

mfwlegend3 wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Lol... it's fake. Those are two renders of Goku and Vegeta fusing. Also, notice the Photoshop menu on the right?
I kinda love the accidental heart shape that surrounds them.

But yeah, agreed that it's fake for Photoshop reasons mentioned above.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Kinokima wrote:
HeroR wrote: Do I really need to make a list why I think Tien, Piccolo, and Hit are more compelling than Vegeta since they’re not bounded to Goku? Well for one, they’re not doing the same song and dance like Vegeta has been doing for 30 years and their relationship with other characters, including Goku, feels more fill out. Vegeta meanwhile feels like he’s stuck in a rut. He was moving out of it in the Future Trunks Saga with all the interaction he had with Future Trunks and even Mai, then he fell right back in. To be blunt, ‘Vegeta-sama’ stick is old and stale and Vegeta needs to move on from Goku. Even Whis agreed since he says Vegeta chasing Goku was actually holding him back.
No you still have not told me what makes them more compelling characters except you don't like Vegeta still wanting to surpass Goku. That is literally the only reason you gave. You ignore the fact that Vegeta wanting to surpass Goku is not a negative thing. He doesn't see Goku as an enemy he has to destroy but as a rival. There is a big difference. But even so Vegeta's entire character development is not tied around whether he would give up on Goku. It's about learning to care about others above himself. Which when push comes to shove he still very much does in this arc.

No, Vegeta was a dumbass against Perfect Cell since he betrayed his allies and let an innocent person get eating, all for the sake of stroking his pride and putting everyone in grave danger. Seriously, how is Goku fighting Jiren even a remote comparison? And again, Jiren challenges Goku in 109, which like Vegeta seeing Jiren’s power and going ‘I can beat that’ or ‘I’m the strongest Saiyan’.
Except I am absolutely NOT saying Goku challenging Jiren is the same as Vegeta challenging Perfect Cell. You are missing the point . What I am saying is Vegeta challenging someone stronger than him is also not the same as the things he did in the Cell saga. And if Vegeta is in the wrong here (which I don't think he is at most I think he isn't being very smart) than you are giving Goku a free pass. I don't think either Vegeta or Goku are in the wrong for god forbid challenging someone stronger than them.
Roshi, Gohan, and Krillin have shown far more developments than Vegeta. It isn’t even a contest. We know Gohan is fighting for his family since he made that clear from the onslaught. Most of Vegeta’s dialogue is about him being #1. Him thinking about his family is mostly fandom at this point. That he wanted to fight with just nine people after Buu fell asleep since ‘he was more than enough’.

Except you ignore any development that Vegeta has gotten to fit your narrative. You are not explaining how these other characters have better development than Vegeta. Vegeta's character development isn't tied to wanting to surpass Goku at all. Just because Vegeta wants to surpass Goku doesn't mean that is the only thing there is about his character. Besides paying attention when Goku is fighting an exceptionally strong opponent, Vegeta has barely mentioned Goku in this arc. And this arc is all about fighting. I am waiting to hear all the amazing character development that every one else (except maybe Roshi) has gotten in this arc so far.

You say Gohan thought of his family. Sure that was a nice moment. How does it have more weight than Vegeta saying he is not going to let the Saiyans disappear? Or being his Tsundere self and jumping into help Goku, Cabba, and Roshi. But these type of character moments have been few and far between in this arc for everyone. But according to you only Vegeta hasn't gotten any development. This is completely false.
Nope, not buying the ‘Saiyan blood’ line since we have seen Vegeta back down from people way stronger than him. So he wouldn’t fight Jiren ‘for the challenge’. Vegeta only like fights he can win and unless he’s holding back a hell of a lot power, he has no business going anywhere near Jiren. And even with Goku, he tried to challenge Jiren once in 101. After Toppo blew him back, he never tried to challenge Jiren again unti Jiren came to him.
So why exactly is Vegeta trying to challenge Jiren then? He either thinks he can win or he just wants to fight this strong opponent that Goku did. But no he is just delusional even though he has shown very clearly he is aware of exactly what is going around him (maybe too aware)

Vegeta was clearly embarrassed by his defeat by Freeza, since he got careless, his defeat by Hit, and then Black. No projection here. With Freeza he was so ashamed that he didn’t want to thank Goku, with Hit he was clearly upset and didn’t give Goku any advise on Hit, and on Black was ashamed for letting Black get away with genocide.
Please you are clearly exaggerating Vegeta's so called embarrassment. He was perfectly fine after all these fights. Vegeta takes losing badly I'll give you that but he wasn't horribly put out by any of these fights and he moved on just fine from all of them.
As I said, he is indirectly putting others in danger since if he gets ring out then U7 is down a powerful fighter. Vegeta isn’t like Goku who likes to fight win or lose. He’s someone who wants to win and doesn’t take losing well. Vegeta is a false challenge seeker since he only like challenges that he can win. The moment he realizes that he’s behind, he gets angry and careless.
But again its okay for Goku to fight stronger opponents. If the only way Vegeta is putting anyone in danger is by fighting opponents stronger than him than he is certainly not the only one doing this. This is completely hypocritical.
I’m not going to list the reasons why the characters I named are more compelling and you completely missed my point. Vegeta trying to surpass Goku isn’t the problem. The problem is that Vegeta is obsessed with surpassing Goku to the point that is the majority of his character and because of that, he will remain a second place loser. He's so obsessed with whatever Goku's doing that he can't even focused on his own fight and nearly got crushed by Toppo. If Vegeta' kept the same attitude and personality he had in the Future Trunks Saga, then I would say he was finally moving away from Goku and doing something else with his character. But instead, we're back to 'Vegeta-sama' and 'I'm #1'. I'm not saying he needs to talk about his family or baby girl, but him going back to his ego is just old and overdone. Compare that to Tien who has his own school and fights more because he enjoys then 'surpassed Goku'. Piccolo became a mentor to Gohan and even Goten and Trunks to a lesser extent and babysits Pan. He's more or less a part of Gohan's family, while still enjoying fighting and find the idea of a tournament with erasing as a punished as interesting. He still trains, but he isn't obsessed with 'surpassing Goku'. Hit in many ways is the rival that Vegeta should be. In that, Hit and Goku sees each other as equals and continuously try to one-up each other, while Goku couldn't give two shits about Vegeta most of the time, which is why their 'eternal rivalry' falls apart. It's one-sided and Goku sees Vegeta closer to a sparring partner than a rival. Hit also have other things going for him other than being Goku's rival like being Champa's ace and team leader. His character isn't utterly tied to Goku at the same as Vegeta is.

Using Perfect Cell of all things was dumb and that’s still isn’t the same as Goku fighting Jiren, especially when Vegeta wanting to fight Cell was more of an ego trip for Vegeta since he never considered that he could lose.

If I have to write how Krillin and Gohan got more devopment in this arc then Vegeta, then to be frank you’re the one not paying attention. For one, Gohan is finally addressing the flaws that has been his downfall in the Cell and Buu Saga and learning that he just can’t get angry to unlock his true power. That and being too focus on his family isn’t always good. Krillin got his fighting spirit back and helped show Gohan and Goku how they need to change their mentally for this tourument. Vegeta has gotten almost no development outside seeing the same relationship he formed with Cabba several arcs ago. And Vegeta only helped Roshi after Frost shoot at him. You’re telling me he didn’t sense Roshi in danger before then despite being so close and he wasn’t even doing anything.

Because he’s an idiot, unless he’s holding back UI level of power. Vegeta isn’t one who like real challenges. He’s a false challenge seeker who only really enjoy fighting people who can give him a decent challenge, but can’t beat him, like Cell and Super Buu. The moment someone shows themselves to be superior to him, he whines.

Vegeta was as fine as he was pushing, otherwise he would have thanked Goku for saving him against Freeza, given Goku some advise against Hit, and not be as salty as he was against Black.

You’re still ignoring that Jiren came to Goku and Goku didn’t know how much Jiren outclass him. Vegeta has neither of these excuses, so he’s just being needless reckless and stupid.

But in short, the 'eternal rivalry' angle to Vegeta's character needs to be drop since it doesn't go anyway. Vegeta is always second place and the story doesn't pretend that Vegeta will ever really be Goku's equal other than those token moments where Vegeta surpasses Goku and Goku proceeds not to give a damn and just get stronger than him again off-scene. With other rivals in other anime, the rival usually have something that allows them to stay up to par or even surpassed the main character in some way. Heck, most have the rival being stronger than the main character for the majority of the time. So for Vegeta to move on as a character, this rivalry angle needs to either grow more to be equals or just be dropped.
Last edited by HeroR on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

ssjprodigy
Beyond Newbie

Post by ssjprodigy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:55 pm

New Dragon Ball merch with Ult. Gohan, Vegito and another mysterious fighter
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
https://twitter.com/figsoku/status/930936200247963649

Big Chief
Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Chief » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:04 pm

ssjprodigy wrote:New Dragon Ball merch with Ult. Gohan, Vegito and another mysterious fighter
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Who could this mysterious fighter be?

Shantsa? Damon? Gohan Blanco?
Some know me as GigglesMcFiggles.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Big Chief wrote:
ssjprodigy wrote:New Dragon Ball merch with Ult. Gohan, Vegito and another mysterious fighter
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Who could this mysterious fighter be?

Shantsa? Damon? Gohan Blanco?
Well If Brianne/Ribrianne gets a New Form/Transformation, Maybe I hope this is the Figure! :D
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:24 pm

HeroR wrote:
Kinokima wrote:
HeroR wrote: Do I really need to make a list why I think Tien, Piccolo, and Hit are more compelling than Vegeta since they’re not bounded to Goku? Well for one, they’re not doing the same song and dance like Vegeta has been doing for 30 years and their relationship with other characters, including Goku, feels more fill out. Vegeta meanwhile feels like he’s stuck in a rut. He was moving out of it in the Future Trunks Saga with all the interaction he had with Future Trunks and even Mai, then he fell right back in. To be blunt, ‘Vegeta-sama’ stick is old and stale and Vegeta needs to move on from Goku. Even Whis agreed since he says Vegeta chasing Goku was actually holding him back.
No you still have not told me what makes them more compelling characters except you don't like Vegeta still wanting to surpass Goku. That is literally the only reason you gave. You ignore the fact that Vegeta wanting to surpass Goku is not a negative thing. He doesn't see Goku as an enemy he has to destroy but as a rival. There is a big difference. But even so Vegeta's entire character development is not tied around whether he would give up on Goku. It's about learning to care about others above himself. Which when push comes to shove he still very much does in this arc.

No, Vegeta was a dumbass against Perfect Cell since he betrayed his allies and let an innocent person get eating, all for the sake of stroking his pride and putting everyone in grave danger. Seriously, how is Goku fighting Jiren even a remote comparison? And again, Jiren challenges Goku in 109, which like Vegeta seeing Jiren’s power and going ‘I can beat that’ or ‘I’m the strongest Saiyan’.
Except I am absolutely NOT saying Goku challenging Jiren is the same as Vegeta challenging Perfect Cell. You are missing the point . What I am saying is Vegeta challenging someone stronger than him is also not the same as the things he did in the Cell saga. And if Vegeta is in the wrong here (which I don't think he is at most I think he isn't being very smart) than you are giving Goku a free pass. I don't think either Vegeta or Goku are in the wrong for god forbid challenging someone stronger than them.
Roshi, Gohan, and Krillin have shown far more developments than Vegeta. It isn’t even a contest. We know Gohan is fighting for his family since he made that clear from the onslaught. Most of Vegeta’s dialogue is about him being #1. Him thinking about his family is mostly fandom at this point. That he wanted to fight with just nine people after Buu fell asleep since ‘he was more than enough’.

Except you ignore any development that Vegeta has gotten to fit your narrative. You are not explaining how these other characters have better development than Vegeta. Vegeta's character development isn't tied to wanting to surpass Goku at all. Just because Vegeta wants to surpass Goku doesn't mean that is the only thing there is about his character. Besides paying attention when Goku is fighting an exceptionally strong opponent, Vegeta has barely mentioned Goku in this arc. And this arc is all about fighting. I am waiting to hear all the amazing character development that every one else (except maybe Roshi) has gotten in this arc so far.

You say Gohan thought of his family. Sure that was a nice moment. How does it have more weight than Vegeta saying he is not going to let the Saiyans disappear? Or being his Tsundere self and jumping into help Goku, Cabba, and Roshi. But these type of character moments have been few and far between in this arc for everyone. But according to you only Vegeta hasn't gotten any development. This is completely false.
Nope, not buying the ‘Saiyan blood’ line since we have seen Vegeta back down from people way stronger than him. So he wouldn’t fight Jiren ‘for the challenge’. Vegeta only like fights he can win and unless he’s holding back a hell of a lot power, he has no business going anywhere near Jiren. And even with Goku, he tried to challenge Jiren once in 101. After Toppo blew him back, he never tried to challenge Jiren again unti Jiren came to him.
So why exactly is Vegeta trying to challenge Jiren then? He either thinks he can win or he just wants to fight this strong opponent that Goku did. But no he is just delusional even though he has shown very clearly he is aware of exactly what is going around him (maybe too aware)

Vegeta was clearly embarrassed by his defeat by Freeza, since he got careless, his defeat by Hit, and then Black. No projection here. With Freeza he was so ashamed that he didn’t want to thank Goku, with Hit he was clearly upset and didn’t give Goku any advise on Hit, and on Black was ashamed for letting Black get away with genocide.
Please you are clearly exaggerating Vegeta's so called embarrassment. He was perfectly fine after all these fights. Vegeta takes losing badly I'll give you that but he wasn't horribly put out by any of these fights and he moved on just fine from all of them.
As I said, he is indirectly putting others in danger since if he gets ring out then U7 is down a powerful fighter. Vegeta isn’t like Goku who likes to fight win or lose. He’s someone who wants to win and doesn’t take losing well. Vegeta is a false challenge seeker since he only like challenges that he can win. The moment he realizes that he’s behind, he gets angry and careless.
But again its okay for Goku to fight stronger opponents. If the only way Vegeta is putting anyone in danger is by fighting opponents stronger than him than he is certainly not the only one doing this. This is completely hypocritical.
I’m not going to list the reasons why the characters I named are more compelling and you completely missed my point. Vegeta trying to surpass Goku isn’t the problem. The problem is that Vegeta is obsessed with surpassing Goku to the point that is the majority of his character and because of that, he will remain a second place loser.

Using Perfect Cell of all things was dumb and that’s still isn’t the same as Goku fighting Jiren, especially when Vegeta wanting to fight Cell was more of an ego trip for Vegeta since he never considered that he could lose.

If I have to write how Krillin and Gohan got more devopment in this arc then Vegeta, then to be frank you’re the one not paying attention. For one, Gohan is finally addressing the flaws that has been his downfall in the Cell and Buu Saga and learning that he just can’t get angry to unlock his true power. That and being too focus on his family isn’t always good. Krillin got his fighting spirit back and helped show Gohan and Goku how they need to change their mentally for this tourument. Vegeta has gotten almost no development outside seeing the same relationship he formed with Cabba several arcs ago. And Vegeta only helped Roshi after Frost shoot at him. You’re telling me he didn’t sense Roshi in danger before then despite being so close and he wasn’t even doing anything.

Because he’s an idiot, unless he’s holding back UI level of power. Vegeta isn’t one who like real challenges. He’s a false challenge seeker who only really enjoy fighting people who can give him a decent challenge, but can’t beat him, like Cell and Super Buu. The moment someone shows themselves to be superior to him, he whines.

Vegeta was as fine as he was pushing, otherwise he would have thanked Goku for saving him against Freeza, given Goku some advise against Hit, and not be as salty as he was against Black.

You’re still ignoring that Jiren came to Goku and Goku didn’t know how much Jiren outclass him. Vegeta has neither of these excuses, so he’s just being needless reckless and stupid.

It’s pretty clear you are completely biased in your hatred for Vegeta. This is not character analysis but character bashing. Seriously your compelling argument that Vegeta is a second class loser.

And no I don’t think any of the characters you listed have better development in this arc than Vegeta. And you haven’t proven anything except you are selective in what you consider good development. All your examples happened BEFORE the tournament actually started. Yeah they were great moments for Gohan & Krillin. But please show me all their character development in the actual tournament. Gohan still has a chance of course but Krillin is already out.

If we are going by the recruitment episode Vegeta even refused to enter the tournament until his daughter was born. Yeah so he’s only obsessed with Goku.... So no Gohan & Krillin did not get more character development than Vegeta overall.

The arc is too focused on fighting not character development. But apparntly one line here & there is sufficient for other characters. But when Vegeta shows there is more underneath what he says it’s not real character development. Again Vegeta has been portrayed best when the episode actually focuses on him like 107 & 112. When there is just a cut of Vegeta fighting then he isn’t going to get the most development. But this is true for every character.

Seriously you don’t like his character. You think other characters are more compelling & better developed good for you but your blind hatred & character bashing is ridiculous.

See the difference between me and you I expect every U7 character to have a moment to shine before they are gone: The Androids, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo & of course Goku. This may not happen but I don’t want any character to embarrass themselves and I hope the story does them all justice. I certainly don’t think the purpose of any character is to embarras themselves. But then again I don’t see any character in a negative light like that.

I didn’t mention Freeza because he is up to no good. But know he still has an important part to play.
Last edited by Kinokima on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Chuquita wrote:
mfwlegend3 wrote:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
I kinda love the accidental heart shape that surrounds them.

But yeah, agreed that it's fake for Photoshop reasons mentioned above.
Um, why do we keep calling this fake? Doesn't seem to be anything other than fanart, not something attempting to be a leak. Was the person who made it trying to pass this off as real DBS stuff?
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Because, believe it or not, this fandom is really gullible. Some people on other sites from what I’ve seen really thought this was real.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:40 pm

mfwlegend3 wrote:Because, believe it or not, this fandom is really gullible. Some people on other sites from what I’ve seen really thought this was real.
I'm just saying, it seems stupid to call fan art fake when it isn't trying to be passed off as real. It's especially annoying in the Dragon Ball fanbase because we constantly misuse words so much that the dictionary is crying.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017