"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm

[spoiler]Today's episode was pure chicken shit. Remember what Gohan promised to do in the recruitment arc? He vowed to reach a higher plateau in power different than the likes of Goku's worthless icy ass form. What did we get? He got taken out like a bitch ass child without showing the world his Ultimate Gohan Blanco form. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL CHEKHOV'S GUN PEEPS!!![/spoiler]

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:47 pm

amuroray wrote:Happy gohan went out. hes always been a bit of a nothing character.

Hvae you guys seen the leaks yet? literally the most predictable end to this shitty show.
You're a ray of sunshine.

Believing in unconfirmed leaks is literally the most predictable end to a shit post like yours.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Well... that went nowhere.

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:48 pm

amuroray wrote:Happy gohan went out. hes always been a bit of a nothing character.

Hvae you guys seen the leaks yet? literally the most predictable end to this shitty show.
Theres no leaks, so get out if you believe the ones that came out days ago are real.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:49 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:Gohan saying he was going to search for a new form beyond Ultimate was an explanation for why he didn't do the ritual for SSG or get god ki. It's like Old Kai offering to unlock Goku's potential but oops, no time and Vegeta's using the chamber.
I kinda took that as the reason why he didn't do any of the god ritual stuff, cause there would be a different pay off XD. But nope....hey Vegeta what's your ongoing story this arc. Oh not much...well here's a new form that doesn't impact the story at all.
Lord Beerus wrote:Image

It went somewhere. Vegeta took it.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:49 pm

There are no leaks..

If you try to act smart then at least get your sources straight.

People use the opportunity of Super ending to create dumb spoilers of their own.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Then we should expect Freeza's scheme not leading to jack shit at all..

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Did people actually think the ultimate form would happen this arc? I'm assuming it'll come into play in a future arc, whenever super returns.

Also, I guarantee Freeza will get absolutely no hate for fucking up and resulting in Gohan's elimination. But if it was the other way around..
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:52 pm

So does anyone actually believe freezas schemes are gonna go somewhere? The fact that he is going to face a new and improve hakaishin tier toppo signifies the end of him, and with super ending, it is a guaranteed

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:53 pm

kinisking wrote:Did people actually think the ultimate form would happen this arc? I'm assuming it'll come into play in a future arc, whenever super returns.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Will
Beyond Newbie

Post by Will » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:53 pm

His ultimate form did reach the blue tier.
He managed to fight blue tier character like blue Goku, the robot fusion and now Dyspo.

Totamo

Post by Totamo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:54 pm

kinisking wrote:Did people actually think the ultimate form would happen this arc? I'm assuming it'll come into play in a future arc, whenever super returns.

Also, I guarantee Freeza will get absolutely no hate for fucking up and resulting in Gohan's elimination. But if it was the other way around..
You know very well Freeza was faking.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Gohan fans should count themselves lucky he even got "Ultimate" back at this stage.

Totamo

Post by Totamo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:55 pm

Freeza9000 wrote:

Then we should expect Freeza's scheme not leading to jack shit at all..
Yes. Yes, you should.

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:56 pm

kinisking wrote:Also, I guarantee Freeza will get absolutely no hate for fucking up and resulting in Gohan's elimination. But if it was the other way around..
Yeeeeuuup. Though he does have the excuse of being a villain.
Lord Frieza wrote:Gohan fans should count themselves lucky he even got "Ultimate" back at this stage.
Kinda sad that something he never really should of lost is the best thing to get.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:56 pm

Totamo wrote:

You know very well Freeza was faking.
I think so too, but we'll see. It's hard to imagine how he could benefit from Gohan getting eliminated and with the amount of episodes left. I do think he might have been faking though.

Still, Gohan seems to get hate for any mistake he does/ needing help even though he's helped and saved a lot himself. 17 needed to get saved twice from elimination and I haven't heard a thing about it.
Last edited by kinisking on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Totamo wrote:
Freeza9000 wrote:Then we should expect Freeza's scheme not leading to jack shit at all..
Yes. Yes, you should.
OK then.

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Grimlock wrote:Well, now it's up to Toyotaro to give the promised form to Gohan.
What "promise"? The "promise" Toei mentioned once and never referenced again? Toyotaro didn't promise anything. The new form line wasn't even in the manga.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 pm

dbzfan7 wrote:
Lord Frieza wrote:Gohan fans should count themselves lucky he even got "Ultimate" back at this stage.
Kinda sad that something he never really should of lost is the best thing to get.
Yep. I can buy that you can lose SS forms, or at least find it hard to access them if you have spent years not doing so, but the magic power boost that grants you practally ss3 power + just vanashing over time seems very weird.
Last edited by Lord Frieza on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:00 pm

I refuse to consider myself lucky because he got back a form that he never should have lost in the first place.

Although I do consider us lucky for this arc. He did a good job.