"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:47 am

I kind of hope we see the two battles run into each other so a six-man meele breaks out. 1 stock, no items, Final Destination, 5 minute time limit. :lol:

potat_lasaro

Post by potat_lasaro » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:19 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:I kind of hope we see the two battles run into each other so a six-man meele breaks out. 1 stock, no items, Final Destination, 5 minute time limit. :lol:
Don't forget having Ultimate Battle playing in the background during it all.

Jokes aside, maybe we will have that happen. Cause aren't the two fights supposedly running into each other due to the destroyed arena?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Noah wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Dragon Ball is a history of Shark Jumps, Freeza becoming good would be nothing compared to all the other shit.
Like?
Ultimate Gohan.
I dont see how Ultimate Gohan is somehow worse than Freeza doing a 180 out of nowhere.

Appers

Post by Appers » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:20 pm

Liquir wrote:
perucho1990 wrote:Fuji TV Episode 126 preview.

破壊の力を解放したトッポに17号とフリーザは必死に応戦。そこへ悟空、ベジータ、ジレン達がラッシュを繰りひろげながら接近、武舞台も崩壊し大混戦となる!

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/
Herms Translation
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/958067436225421314
Is it just me, or does this preview seem to be about 125 rather than 126?

Seems kinda weird that there's nothing on Vegeta fighting Toppo and that it mentions the arena collapsing...which it already did last episode. :eh:

prince212
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:28 pm

Appers wrote:
Liquir wrote:

Herms Translation

Seems kinda weird that there's nothing on Vegeta fighting Toppo and that it mentions the arena collapsing...which it already did last episode. :eh:
It’s not only you .. but that can be the first half of the episode , it’s strange ....
It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Maybe there's a big spoiler around there that they don't want to reveal before it airs?
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Kenneth La Torre
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Appers wrote:
Liquir wrote:

Herms Translation

The arena didn’t collapse in 125, it got split in half. In episode 126 is seems that the whole arena is going to go bye bye

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Xeogran wrote:
pacz360 wrote:
Noah wrote:
What? Redemption? No, I prefer Freeza to be erased for good instead of that.
Why do people think freeza gonna turn good let alone get a new form in this arc ?
Because he's already done things no other version of Freeza ever did.

Teamworking with Gohan twice, saving Goku twice, assisting Android 17, giving his energy to the Genki Dama..

Now it's the others turn to save him. Freeza's cold heart is opening up :angel:
Yeah no stick to the fanfiction those were situations to benefit him not generosity outta of his heart

Pannaliciour
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pannaliciour » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Wtf if there is no arena and you can't flight, then the fights will be boring as f..

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Pannaliciour wrote:Wtf if there is no arena and you can't flight, then the fights will be boring as f..
It's staredown down!
And that's literally it, 5 episodes worth of staredown..
I love it!
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Pannaliciour wrote:Wtf if there is no arena and you can't flight, then the fights will be boring as f.
It's, uh... Advanced jumping! Don't worry about it.
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:21 pm

Pannaliciour wrote:Wtf if there is no arena and you can't flight, then the fights will be boring as f..
There can be small chuncks where you can stand on

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Maybe this arena thing will end up being wrong. Many summaries contained wrong information, after all.

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 pm

Michsi wrote:Maybe this arena thing will end up being wrong. Many summaries contained wrong information, after all.
No summary has contained wrong information, they have contained exaggerated information. For example, one spoiler said that freeza was mad that goku took out the fighters he was targeting, it turned out that freeza was just slightly disappointed that he couldn’t do it, the. He went to do his own business. Maybe it’s a good thing that spoilers are being vague, that way we don’t get spoiled too much.

SSBX

Post by SSBX » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Kenneth La Torre wrote:
Michsi wrote:Maybe this arena thing will end up being wrong. Many summaries contained wrong information, after all.
No summary has contained wrong information, they have contained exaggerated information. For example, one spoiler said that freeza was mad that goku took out the fighters he was targeting, it turned out that freeza was just slightly disappointed that he couldn’t do it, the. He went to do his own business. Maybe it’s a good thing that spoilers are being vague, that way we don’t get spoiled too much.

125 spoiler said that 17 would through rocks at Toppo, but he only through a rock at Frieeza, that is misinformation.
Every time I see a carrot, I always think of Goku.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:11 pm

SSBX wrote:
Kenneth La Torre wrote:

125 spoiler said that 17 would through rocks at Toppo, but he only through a rock at Frieeza, that is misinformation.
The 126 summary is the one that says Frieza and 17 throw rocks. The one for 125 says something strange happens in Toppo's body as it looks like he's defeated.

Kenneth La Torre

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:34 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
SSBX wrote:
Kenneth La Torre wrote:

The 126 summary is the one that says Frieza and 17 throw rocks. The one for 125 says something strange happens in Toppo's body as it looks like he's defeated.
Yes, 126 is where freeza uses psychic powers and 17 throws rocks, and toppo fells them both.

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 pm

As if Freeza isn't already "falled" enough. Unless that means eliminated, to which I'm going to be very disappointed. Both for it happening and it being so spoiled unceromoniously.

OverHeaven
Beyond Newbie

Post by OverHeaven » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:50 pm

The summary is 100% about 125 stuff, even if they intentionally wrote 126. It could be about the first few minutes, quick recap of what happened and the initial state of the episode or something like that. The arena didn't exactly split in half and there were many pieces randomly distributed and a good amount of space. And even when you look at it that way, it's hardly big enough of a difference to assume it's a new scene. especially with the other details strongly matches 125 as well. It's about time you learn not to take these spoilers too literally.

What I said + the NEP scenes + old spoilers about Vegeta vs Toppo and Jiren w/o Goku + you know Frieza isn't returning THIS SOON just to get defeated again by the same person like that was not enough lol. They're all against the new summary being new scenes.
Last edited by OverHeaven on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Kenneth La Torre wrote:
I don't remember that part at all, all I remember is him being shown for a few seconds at the end of the episode looking amused. It wasn't an exaggeration, the bit that the summary described was completely missing. Also the summary said that it was Piccolo that came up with the strategy when in fact it had been Gohan.