"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Arg
Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Arg » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:51 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:Do some people seriously believe one of those two U4 bugs is actually stronger than Jiren???!
Why not? You never know what they will do with those bugs... they could absorb jiren for all we know, maybe they fuse, maybe they are in a cacoon for the majority of the tournament (we know they are underground for one thing) soaking up everyones energy, only to transform in the 40th so minute. Possibilities are countless.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:07 am

Arg wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:Do some people seriously believe one of those two U4 bugs is actually stronger than Jiren???!
Why not? You never know what they will do with those bugs... they could absorb jiren for all we know, maybe they fuse, maybe they are in a cacoon for the majority of the tournament (we know they are underground for one thing) soaking up everyones energy, only to transform in the 40th so minute. Possibilities are countless.
I agree as well, I like the possibilities of this Story-wise by SO MUCH if Toei goes down this road! :thumbup:

I am tired of all the other universes being considered fodder just cause they don't have a Goku, a Jiren or a Hit. This is a Multiverse with many possibilities and the factor that by this point we HAVE NOT for some reason learned the lesson of Dragon Ball that Power and Strength can come from ANYWHERE and from ANYBODY!

Indeed I want Universe 2 and Ribrianne to be one of the Strongest by the end of the ToP and I feel they will be, BUT as a Fan of Story, World Build and Diamonds in the Rough Ideals, I would LOVE the fact that Universe 4 and 3 even are hiding great and vast fighters we are not aware of yet, it is part of the fun of watching this and expecting the unexpected.

I don't understand why we have to know everyone and everything and play by those numbers already, we should welcome the strange, unique and different forms of characters and power twists, I greatly do if this Happens!
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 am

Michsi wrote:
vashter wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: Link?
https://imgur.com/a/E45eD it confirm that U4 and U12 god has same symbol out of all of them.

Rumshii seems to have the same symbol though.
Lol look at it again... TOP and BOTTOM not just top.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:40 am

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Arg wrote:
I agree as well, I like the possibilities of this Story-wise by SO MUCH if Toei goes down this road! :thumbup:

I am tired of all the other universes being considered fodder just cause they don't have a Goku, a Jiren or a Hit. This is a Multiverse with many possibilities and the factor that by this point we HAVE NOT for some reason learned the lesson of Dragon Ball that Power and Strength can come from ANYWHERE and from ANYBODY!

Indeed I want Universe 2 and Ribrianne to be one of the Strongest by the end of the ToP and I feel they will be, BUT as a Fan of Story, World Build and Diamonds in the Rough Ideals, I would LOVE the fact that Universe 4 and 3 even are hiding great and vast fighters we are not aware of yet, it is part of the fun of watching this and expecting the unexpected.

I don't understand why we have to know everyone and everything and play by those numbers already, we should welcome the strange, unique and different forms of characters and power twists, I greatly do if this Happens!
The Bugs and Namekians are really the only fighters we know nothing about or can't even guess what they could possibly do.

We know roughly where everyone else stands.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:41 am

I liked that the latest episode got a nice rating, proves that they dont Goku to be a focus in the tournament, and its another Universe 6 centered episode that did 5.0 and above. If there is ever a Planet Salada Arc, with Vegeta would be enough to carry it.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:46 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
Arg wrote:

The Bugs and Namekians are really the only fighters we know nothing about or can't even guess what they could possibly do.

We know roughly where everyone else stands.
Agree we don't know anything about those shadow warriors yet, however I would never venture to much on what we know about the others and their upper limits yet. We have a starting idea but they also have the great possibility to showing us great levels of skill, techniques and power. We have IMO barely seen what many that are still left can do or even more the ones eliminated might not have been able to show all of what they could have done, they just got unlucky to not get a chance or held back to much at the wrong times that cost them.
My #1 in DB!

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:55 pm

I'm more excited for this weeks NEP than the episode itself.
Anyone else with me on this?

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:07 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:I'm more excited for this weeks NEP than the episode itself.
I'm interested to see what Cabba/Toppo is about but the NEP is pretty exciting. It'll be our first real look at the content of the special! :D

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:14 pm

BlueBasilisk wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:I'm more excited for this weeks NEP than the episode itself.
I'm interested to see what Cabba/Toppo is about but the NEP is pretty exciting. It'll be our first real look at the content of the special! :D
I hope it covers more than what we saw, i.e. the reveal of Goku's new Form that came out a while back xD i hope we get a longer version with more new scenes and reveals.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm curious how Gohan will deal with Frost and Freeza, and if Frost will really betray Freeza, and besides who will be the last one eliminated to complete the 4 eliminated fighters the magazine mentioned.

Jimizu, Cabba, Frost have the highest chance in being eliminated.

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:01 pm

perucho1990 wrote:I'm curious how Gohan will deal with Frost and Freeza, and if Frost will really betray Freeza, and besides who will be the last one eliminated to complete the 4 eliminated fighters the magazine mentioned.

I wouldn't trust that magazine if I were you. It said that no one will drop out from Universe 6 and 7 till episode 109 but that ended up being a lie.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:03 pm

perucho1990 wrote:I'm curious how Gohan will deal with Frost and Freeza, and if Frost will really betray Freeza, and besides who will be the last one eliminated to complete the 4 eliminated fighters the magazine mentioned.

That information on that poster could be wrong as it also said Unuverse 6 and 7 had 8 so that 32 could be a typo.

Jimeze will probably be a small thing at the start and I wouldn't be surprised if he teleports away with Piccolo and that is why Piccolo is not in the preview either.

I will say Frost is going in episode 108.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:25 pm

IMO Piccolo will fight either Jimizu or whoever is blocking him from helping Gohan(maybe the U6 Namekians?). As long as something or someone breaks up Gohan and Piccolo then its good.

Seeing them team up was unexpectedly the worst thing to happen to them, Gohan being dumbed down and Piccolo becoming a meatshield and tool hype for Tenshinhan.

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:45 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:

That information on that poster could be wrong as it also said Unuverse 6 and 7 had 8 so that 32 could be a typo.

Jimeze will probably be a small thing at the start and I wouldn't be surprised if he teleports away with Piccolo and that is why Piccolo is not in the preview either.

If Frost is Stupid enough to back-stab Frieza then he Deserves to be Ring-Out! :lol: :twisted:

I do hope that Jimeze Does-Not get ringed-out and it be a good plot-twist if this is the reason why Piccolo is not around to help Gohan, he steps in to help Gohan, Jimeze Ports out with Piccolo and that leads to Finally Piccolo coming across the U6 Namekians to lead into the Special.
My #1 in DB!

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:55 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:

If Frost is Stupid enough to back-stab Frieza then he Deserves to be Ring-Out! :lol: :twisted:

I do hope that Jimeze Does-Not get ringed-out and it be a good plot-twist if this is the reason why Piccolo is not around to help Gohan, he steps in to help Gohan, Jimeze Ports out with Piccolo and that leads to Finally Piccolo coming across the U6 Namekians to lead into the Special.
Jimeze will have to do well not to be knocked out I feel and I think the maximim Piccolo will do with the Namekians in the special is meet them as the special is probably just going to be mainly Goku vs Jiren.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:29 pm

vashter wrote:
Michsi wrote:
vashter wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/E45eD it confirm that U4 and U12 god has same symbol out of all of them.

Rumshii seems to have the same symbol though.
Lol look at it again... TOP and BOTTOM not just top.

Well, I definitely overlooked the loincloth there. Seems like an...odd place to put a coded message.

Jigurashi
Advanced Regular

Post by Jigurashi » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm excited for the episode itself, but I too am more curious and excited to see the NEP.

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Jigurashi wrote:I'm excited for the episode itself, but I too am more curious and excited to see the NEP.
I believe they wont' show anything for NEP at all, just the promo like they show sneak peak goku new form in anime a few weeks ago so they'll save the preview for the surprise... I really hope so

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:14 pm

I personally believe Android 18 is next to go. We haven't seen her for a long while, and I think the only thing keeping Piccolo back from being eliminated is that the U6 Namekians haven't been introduced yet.

Hence debunking the bald people theory.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:23 pm

vashter wrote:
Jigurashi wrote:I'm excited for the episode itself, but I too am more curious and excited to see the NEP.
I believe they wont' show anything for NEP at all, just the promo like they show sneak peak goku new form in anime a few weeks ago so they'll save the preview for the surprise... I really hope so
Why would you hope that they show nothing? It's time to start the hype train for real, it's time to see some footage.