"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Noah » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:33 pm

I wonder if Jiren will become the protagonist of the series after Universe 11 win. EoZ finale would be canceled. We could have the next arc about him overthrowing Belmod, becoming the U11 God Of Destruction :)
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Michsi wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote: [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
A namekian with Vegeta gloves seems.. off..
Right? Can't be bothered to put on pants, but has to have gloves.

Gotta love some of these design choices.

Love Saonel's get-up though. Even if he's the third user of that face, his over-all look is a good one.
Now that you mention it...he kind of looks like hes getting ready to scrub the toilet in a robe lol
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:56 pm

I'm sure it's just a design mishap that I'm misinterpreting, but how low that gloved Namekian's briefs fall...Universe 6 namekians don't reproduce asexually? :shock:
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Chuquita wrote:I'm sure it's just a design mishap that I'm misinterpreting, but how low that gloved Namekian's briefs fall...Universe 6 namekians don't reproduce asexually? :shock:
Maybe Universe 6 Namekian's evolved to be.. Breeders ;D

Now all I can think of is Lord Slug's introduction in Xenoverse 2, where i's a panning shot that starts with the large bulge in his tights
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I'm sure it's just a design mishap that I'm misinterpreting, but how low that gloved Namekian's briefs fall...Universe 6 namekians don't reproduce asexually? :shock:

Now all I can think of is Lord Slug's introduction in Xenoverse 2, where i's a panning shot that starts with the large bulge in his tights
If there are female Namekians in Universe 6 which I highly highly doubt that would be hilarious; given the socially awkward loner type Piccolo is. Now I know Piccolo reproduces asexually, but the Dragonballs were never ones to say no to that wish :lol:
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:18 pm

From is strange attachment to just gloves to his pseudo arm peeking around and now a man buldge, there is a lot wrong with this character..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by vashter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:37 pm

We all didn’t realize Zeno didn’t push button to remove hit out of god pad, what if theories that was just hit clone? Call me crazy if you like.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:40 pm

vashter wrote:We all didn’t realize Zeno didn’t push button to remove hit out of god pad, what if theories that was just hit clone? Call me crazy if you like.
He will probably do it at the start of the next episode.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Cell's weird crotch carapace had to have come from somewhere and we know it's neither the saiyans nor Freeza. :lol:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:43 pm

vashter wrote:We all didn’t realize Zeno didn’t push button to remove hit out of god pad, what if theories that was just hit clone? Call me crazy if you like.
You think zeno can actually analyze the fights aside from wow and super?
Dude couldn't tell if or not Goku was even in the ring, he was about to tap him out..

For now, it's best to assume he has tapped hit out off-screen until proven otherwise..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
You think zeno can actually analyze the fights aside from wow and super?
Dude couldn't tell if or not Goku was even in the ring, he was about to tap him out..

For now, it's best to assume he has tapped hit out off-screen until proven otherwise..
Not a good example since neither could the Grand Priest or anyone else.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:48 pm

omaro34 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:

If there are female Namekians in Universe 6 which I highly highly doubt that would be hilarious; given the socially awkward loner type Piccolo is. Now I know Piccolo reproduces asexually, but the Dragonballs were never ones to say no to that wish :lol:
This was all to introduce female namekians to give Piccolo a love interest! Prepare for awkward filler where Piccolo gets dating tips from Gohan! :D

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:58 pm

The buff namekian looks weird but Saoneru looks great, love his design, glad he didnt forget to put on his pants.

OverHeaven
Beyond Newbie

Post by OverHeaven » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Sorry but Dragon Ball isn't that complex to plan something like this while leaving these small hints in order to surprise us, oh what a twist. It will feel stretched out tbh.
1-Grand Priest clearly said that Hit has dropped out, And unlike Goku, he went back to the audience seats immediately. Goku's ultra instinct can be considered a special case but I doubt the grand priest can't notice something like a clone.
2-He clearly put everything he got into his last attack, said he relies on his teammates and nothing in his facial expression suggests that he did something like a clone out of the blue like this. That would be so stupid after everything that happened.
3-The new leaks clearly say he's been eliminated too, of course, you don't think that he'll remain hidden and let his clone remain in the audience seats for a couple of episodes lol.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:56 pm

While I will say this would be BRILLIANT I doubt DBS goes that route sadly.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Whatever
Regular

Post by Whatever » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Slug was designed by Toriyama and he had a man buldge,so the slug look alike will have a buldge as well,thats the reason.
Not like it matters anyways,even if Piccolo has a peepee its not like he will start hitting on girls or something.
omaro34 wrote: If there are female Namekians in Universe 6 which I highly highly doubt that would be hilarious; given the socially awkward loner type Piccolo is. Now I know Piccolo reproduces asexually, but the Dragonballs were never ones to say no to that wish :lol:
Piccolo cannot reproduce asexually anyways,only dragon clan namekians can.

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:13 pm

I dunno if this has been posted here or not, but apparently "dragonball18.com" domain was just registered so maybe a movie is coming soon.
Feels over Reals.

VejituhTheWarriorGuy
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by VejituhTheWarriorGuy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 pm

RedHeat wrote:I dunno if this has been posted here or not, but apparently "dragonball18.com" domain was just registered so maybe a movie is coming soon.
It was actually dragonball2018.com
"You think you can defeat me? Using the power of those MOSQUITOS?! I am the legendary WARRIOR!" - Broly (Big Green Dub)

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Whatever wrote:
Slug was designed by Toriyama and he had a man buldge,so the slug look alike will have a buldge as well,thats the reason.
Not like it matters anyways,even if Piccolo has a peepee its not like he will start hitting on girls or something.
We need a filler episode centred around Piccolo 'hitting namekian puberty' :D

Kanassa wrote:

MajinMan
Advanced Regular

Post by MajinMan » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Since when could Hit make clones of himself? Did I miss something?

I think that there's absolutely no chance that Hit is still in the ring. It's amazing the stuff people will come up with so they can cling to some false hope.
Heroes come and go, but legends are forever.

Rest in peace.