"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by Mercenary » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:08 am

Will wrote:
Mercenary wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Seriously... I have no idea why people get so excited about the idea of Vegeta losing
Maybe Vegeta will beat Rebrianne so bad that she will defuse and #17 will beat one of those girls. No one thought about this?
Each of them has a transformation:
We saw 17 fighting her two sidekick + vampire girl in the preview for 102.

I know but (maybe I am wrong) I thought they would fuse in ep.103, so...

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:09 am

I bet Ribrianne will give Vegeta a run for his money !

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:11 am

Will wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Will wrote: I'm interested in Brianne being strong, she is fighting Vegeta and Vegeta is strong, if Brianne beat him, it will be a great showing for her.
And if she lose, there's still plenty of new character.

My assumptions being right or wrong, don't matter much.
I understand you wanting her to be strong. There's just a growing population of people saying Vegeta will lose to Brianne when we have no evidence of that happening whatsoever. It also wouldn't make sense for Roshi or Tien to outlive him in the tournament.
It doesn't matter if people do wrong assumptions. ( Your signature also feature an assumption)

Krillin is out before Roshi, stronger fighters are going to get eliminated before weaker fighter if they face the wrong opponents.
Krillin is more comparable to Roshi than he is Vegeta. It's been pretty obvious so far that the strongest fighters are going to be the last ones standing. And Krillin is definitely not a strong fighter
How i predict the tournament will end:

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:14 am

Will wrote:
Mercenary wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Seriously... I have no idea why people get so excited about the idea of Vegeta losing
Maybe Vegeta will beat Rebrianne so bad that she will defuse and #17 will beat one of those girls. No one thought about this?
We didn't see 17 fighting Sanka and Suu in the preview. We only saw him fighting with Bikaru, the vampire girl.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

Terez
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Terez » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:22 am

Alruneia wrote:
Terez wrote:
103話「悟飯よ非情なれ!第10宇宙との決闘!!」
カクンサに勝利した17号。リブリアンは17号に怒りをぶつけ攻撃しようとする。
そのとき、ジルコルがリブリアンに戦いを挑んでくる。
一方、孫悟空はジミーズと対峙していた

104話「超絶光速バトル勃発!悟空とヒットの共同戦線!!」
悟飯の活躍により、第10宇宙の戦士が全滅。第10宇宙は消滅してしまった。
その頃舞台では、ヒットとディスポ、最強の戦士同士が戦いを始めようとしていた。
ディスポはヒットの時飛ばしを攻略するというが…?

105話「奮戦!武天老師命を燃やす!!」
煩悩を封印するために禁欲特訓をしてきた武天老師だが、第4宇宙のセクシーな
キャウェイの誘惑に打ち勝つことができるのか?
From 2ch. Quite possibly fake. Leaks have definitely started, though; apparently there's an interview with King Ryū in Newtype (which of course will not have anything episode-related for us).
Something rubs me the wrong way about Dragon Ball Super using the word "sexy" in a summary.
(第4宇宙のセクシーなキャウェイの誘惑に打ち勝つことができるのか? = Dai-yon-uchuu no sekushii na Kyauei no yuuwaku ni uchikatsu koto ga dekiru no ka?)
That's not really a comment on whether these are real or fake, it's just in general.
No one on 2ch has commented on that, for whatever reason. No one has commented on the misspelling of Jimizu's name, either.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:29 am

Terez wrote:
Alruneia wrote:
Terez wrote:
From 2ch. Quite possibly fake. Leaks have definitely started, though; apparently there's an interview with King Ryū in Newtype (which of course will not have anything episode-related for us).
Something rubs me the wrong way about Dragon Ball Super using the word "sexy" in a summary.
(第4宇宙のセクシーなキャウェイの誘惑に打ち勝つことができるのか? = Dai-yon-uchuu no sekushii na Kyauei no yuuwaku ni uchikatsu koto ga dekiru no ka?)
That's not really a comment on whether these are real or fake, it's just in general.
No one on 2ch has commented on that, for whatever reason. No one has commented on the misspelling of Jimizu's name, either.
So fake?

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:31 am

Lapislettuce wrote:I bet Ribrianne will give Vegeta a run for his money !

You bet since you simply don't like Vegeta, so your prediction is totally biased. Maybe she will give #17 a run for his money, huh :wink: ?

Will
Beyond Newbie

Post by Will » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:37 am

TheDipDap1234 wrote:
Will wrote:
Mercenary wrote:
We didn't see 17 fighting Sanka and Suu in the preview. We only saw him fighting with Bikaru, the vampire girl.
In the preview, we can see the magical girl, with blue hair, ripping 17's clothes. ( And there's also vampire girl fighting him.)
And yeah we don't see what the other magical girl is doing.
Last edited by Will on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Terez
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Terez » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:38 am

pacz360 wrote:
Terez wrote:
Alruneia wrote: Something rubs me the wrong way about Dragon Ball Super using the word "sexy" in a summary.
So fake?
Not sure why exactly you are asking. The misspelling doesn't necessarily mean anything; it could be a mistake on the part of the person who copied it, or a mistake in the magazine itself. Don't forget "Kelly" (ケリー) in the WSJ summary for 101. And while "sexy" is weird, you'd think the natives would have commented on that by now. Of course, 2ch might be dominated by dumb teenagers; I have no idea.

TheDipDap1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheDipDap1234 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:53 am

Will wrote:
TheDipDap1234 wrote:
Will wrote: Each of them has a transformation:
In the preview, we can see the magical girl, with blue hair, ripping 17's clothes. ( And there's also vampire girl fighting him.)
And yeah we don't see what the other magical girl is doing.
We can see one of the magical girls going somewhere, but we don't see who's ripping 17's clothes. The preview makes it look like she's the one doing it, but we can't be sure.
Gowasu's number 1 fan.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:06 am

Mercenary wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:I bet Ribrianne will give Vegeta a run for his money !

You bet since you simply don't like Vegeta, so your prediction is totally biased. Maybe she will give #17 a run for his money, huh :wink: ?
Maybe because he's not the one fighting Ribrianne ? what's this defensive attitude ? Ribrianne is obviously very strong and won't go down easily she was promoted next to Jiren and Kale.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:07 am

If the spoilers are true, I dont think Vegeta will be eliminated, he is going to be rescued by Freeza(he was also seen fighting the Kamikaze Fireballs):

Mercenary
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mercenary » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am

perucho1990 wrote:If the spoilers are true, I dont think Vegeta will be eliminated, he is going to be rescued by Freeza(he was also seen fighting the Kamikaze Fireballs):
BTW. Did you notice that you guys are always debating on Vegeta being eliminated and no one else is considered? Interesting.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am

perucho1990 wrote: I dont think Vegeta will be eliminated, he is going to be rescued by Freeza
Wouldn't that be a wonderful turn of events..
Here's hoping he picks Vegeta up bridal style and runs
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am

Lapislettuce wrote:Ribrianne is obviously very strong.

she was promoted next to Jiren and Kale.
Yet a Ssj1 Vegeta is holding his own against her.

Kale was promoted next to Jiren yet he knocked her out with one hit so being promoted together doesn't mean anything.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:19 am

sintzu wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:Ribrianne is obviously very strong.

she was promoted next to Jiren and Kale.
Yet a Ssj1 Vegeta is holding his own against her.

Kale was promoted next to Jiren yet he knocked her out with one hit so being promoted together doesn't mean anything.
We saw SSJ Vegeta fight her for 2 seconds and you conclude she's ssj level ? i mean you could be right but nothing concrete yet.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:26 am

SPOILERS

SOURCE: https://twitter.com/GovetaXV
I wonder what happened to the Brianne vs Vegeta fight !
ALSO THESE ARE NOT OFFICIAL YET but they do sound legit.
Last edited by Lapislettuce on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:26 am

Lapislettuce wrote:We saw SSJ Vegeta fight her for 2 seconds and you conclude she's ssj level ? i mean you could be right but nothing concrete yet.
If she was his main fight wouldn't we have gotten some kind of promotion for it ? So far we only know Goku's main fighter who's Jerin, we don't know anything about Vegeta's, Freeza's or even Gohan's so to say one of them will lose now just doens't make any sense.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:28 am

sintzu wrote:
Lapislettuce wrote:We saw SSJ Vegeta fight her for 2 seconds and you conclude she's ssj level ? i mean you could be right but nothing concrete yet.
If she was his main fight wouldn't we have gotten some kind of promotion for it ? So far we only know Goku's main fighter who's Jerin, we don't know anything about Vegeta's, Freeza's or even Gohan's so to say one of them will lose now just doens't make any sense.
Goku is the main character THE LEAD, the ones you mentioned aren't Goku they won't get the same promotion hyped up fight as Goku's.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:30 am

Lapislettuce wrote:Goku is the main character THE LEAD, the ones you mentioned aren't Goku they won't get the same promotion hyped up fight as Goku's.
Of course they won't get promoted like him but they'll get something. They're not going to bring back Freeza only to throw him out without any kind of build up.