batistabus wrote:Wow...this thread has become insufferable to read through.
1. We don't have the whole chapter.
2. We don't have the whole chapter translated.
3. The fight against Zamasu IS NOT OVER. Just because they think Zamasu will defuse, it doesn't mean that he will. He very well might, but before making judgement and getting upset about things that are STATED but not yet SHOWN, have patience.
4. Why do people expect that the manga will be drastically different from the anime? If you're looking at everything you dislike about the anime and hoping it changes in the manga, you're going to have a bad time.
5. For people complaining about the art, that's fine, but keep two things in mind: these are low-quality scans, and people who have actually purchased the physical copies have consistently said that the art looks great in print.
6. Retcons are a staple of Dragon Ball. If you can't accept these retcons but ignore ones made in the past, that's nostalgia clouding your judgement. Toriyama has never allowed previously established things to prevent him from moving the story forward; he tweaks them as needed. This is what keeps the story fresh and moving forward.
7. If you're making multiple posts here just to talk about how much you hate this product, especially if you're going to act like a child while doing so, save it. It's okay to chime in and say you don't like the Zamasu arc, the way Toyotaro draws necks, or that you prefer the anime, but please don't force me to read a tantrum.
8. If you truly are a fan of Dragon Ball and Akira Toriyama, you should approach Dragon Ball Super with an open mind. People seem so emotionally invested and angry when things don't turn out the way they'd hoped. Relax and just try to enjoy the ride. AT has brought you joy for many years...the least you can do is to not go into it looking for something to hate. Don't jump into an assumption that a certain aspect is bad, consider the fact that you might not fully appreciate it. I'm not saying you have to like and praise everything, but some of you are unnecessarily ruthless...like you got betrayed by a lover.
At this point, we should really just be trying to piece this together and make sense of it. Do yourself (and everyone else) a favor and wait for the chapter to actually come out before you give up.
great post bastibus,the chapter isn't even out,I always tell everyone, let's wait for the context and then judge but no everyone ignores my advice, and complain, I'm just going to ignore them, like when the vegito leak appear,I just died what some people Said
Sorry but I'm not liking what toyotaro is doing with his art in this chapter and previously, it looks sloppy when you compare it to his awesome illustration, seriously look at Vegeta ssb in u6 and compare it to SSG vegeta, at least he could still pull out cool transformation panels, like what's going on his office,I just hope he gets better anyways rant over
Vegito is still funny in this version,the hand joke was just too cheesy