"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 pm

sintzu wrote:We've finally reached 1000 pages. :clap: :thumbup:
Now we have! You've posted this on page 999.
Caulifla best girl! :)

TheMikado
I Live Here

Post by TheMikado » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 pm

pacz360 wrote:
The gr wrote:
Kanassa wrote: Eh, it's been meh so far.
Why do you think FighterZ is boring so far.Ha I knew the scenes with Nigrisshi and Murichim were a thing from the staff.
pacz360 wrote: I find it stupid
Both have there fair share of highs and lows people no need to fling shit at each other
Exactly if we fuse both product,we may get the perfect version of super.
That's been my opinion from the start if toei and toyo worked together on the anime we wouldn't have everybody bitching and flinging shit at each other on a daily basis and most of the complaints Would be minimal
But that’s actually why this is so infuriating. The combined efforts would have created a fantastic show and its more infuriating because we know they are both working from the same outline yet produced different results.

JulianStyles
Banned

Post by JulianStyles » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:51 pm

So we officially know now the Tien bashing of episode 89 and 90 was Toei made up bull shit. And not from Toriyama.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:57 pm

JulianStyles wrote:So we officially know now the Tien bashing of episode 89 and 90 was Toei made up bull shit. And not from Toriyama.
The staff Never liked the guy :lol:.Yay for 1000 pages.
Mostly active on discord.

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Anyways I'm suprised we're starting the Top in manga hext month thought we would be starting in march

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

Cabba looks awesome and I'm really keeping my fingers crossed Gohan in Piccolo's clothes stays troughout the whole tournament and no switcharoo happens once they're at the arena.

Other than that, not feeling anything else from those pages, but it's way to little to go off of right now.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:19 pm

pacz360 wrote:
The gr wrote:
Professor Freeza wrote:
Astounding to see people praise a low quality content.

So Piccolo and Vegeta are shocked to see Freeza yet Krillin just smiles?

Hopeless
Amazing that the only thing you do in this thread is complain,even thing that unexplained like the page of Krillin and co reaction to Frieza,just drop the manga if you don't liked what your seeing.
    As for the leak,i will wait if he will show Gohan ultimate if not i will be shocked if all the buildup of Gohan was just from the staff,i would have liked if he started the Top in March.
      Also those Manga is better than anime comments are pretty annoying at this point,can we please not turn this thread in to non stop bashing or a flame war.
      I find it stupid
      Both have there fair share of highs and lows people no need to fling shit at each other
      It’s rooting for your favorite team mentality. I like the anime far more than the manga and think the manga version of the Future Trunks Saga is terrible outside of a few high points, but I try to give credit where credit is due. Toyo overall has been doing a good job so far, outside of making Goku an absolute shitty father.
      Kanassa wrote:
      precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
      Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

HeroR
      Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm

The gr wrote:
      Kanassa wrote: Eh, it's been meh so far.
      Why do you think FighterZ is boring so far.Ha I knew the scenes with Nigrisshi and Murichim were a thing from the staff.
      pacz360 wrote: I find it stupid
      Exactly if we fuse both product,we may get the perfect version of super.
      Can’t agree with that at all since I rarely like anything of Toyo.
      Kanassa wrote:
      Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Steven Bloodriver
      I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

I really do hope Toyotarō shows Goku and Frieza (Angel) fighting it out in this chapter.

Noah
      Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

TheDipDap1234 wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
      I like better Gohan using a Piccolo similar gi than his father one, I mean we already have two characters using similar outfits (Goku, Krillin), so it just make it better that is not an orange fest.
      Professor Freeza wrote:
      Sonicjamareiz wrote:It infuriates me to no end how much better the manga is :x
      Astounding to see people praise a low quality content. So Piccolo and Vegeta are shocked to see Freeza yet Krillin just smiles? Hopeless.
      My thoughts exactly. I mean we didn't got anything surprising so far besides a few changes.
      乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Dragon Ball Gus
      Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Draconic wrote:I'm really keeping my fingers crossed Gohan in Piccolo's clothes stays troughout the whole tournament and no switcharoo happens once they're at the arena.
      Why would he switch his clothes in the middle of the arena? It's not like he brought some extra clothes with him. :eh:
      Caulifla best girl! :)

pacz360
      I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:27 pm

HeroR wrote:
      pacz360 wrote:
      The gr wrote: Amazing that the only thing you do in this thread is complain,even thing that unexplained like the page of Krillin and co reaction to Frieza,just drop the manga if you don't liked what your seeing.
        As for the leak,i will wait if he will show Gohan ultimate if not i will be shocked if all the buildup of Gohan was just from the staff,i would have liked if he started the Top in March.
          Also those Manga is better than anime comments are pretty annoying at this point,can we please not turn this thread in to non stop bashing or a flame war.
          I find it stupid
          It’s rooting for your favorite team mentality. I like the anime far more than the manga and think the manga version of the Future Trunks Saga is terrible outside of a few high points, but I try to give credit where credit is due. Toyo overall has been doing a good job so far, outside of making Goku an absolute shitty father.
          Agree with most of your points especially the last one which is just adding more fuel to a stupid meme

The gr
          I Live Here

Post by The gr » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 pm

HeroR wrote: It’s rooting for your favorite team mentality. I like the anime far more than the manga and think the manga version of the Future Trunks Saga is terrible outside of a few high points, but I try to give credit where credit is due. Toyo overall has been doing a good job so far, outside of making Goku an absolute shitty father.
          More like a neglectful Dad,you forgot an over protective Vegeta.
          HeroR wrote:[

Opinion,I could understand if you didn't liked his U6 tournament or future trunks however you have to admit Goku vs Botamo was neat and it needed to be in the anime.
            Toyo art look a bit too cutesy as of late.

pacz360
            I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:31 pm

I don't understand how planet Sadala army has trouble with caulifla? Unless she achieved ssj somehow

dragon boss z
            I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by dragon boss z » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Professor Freeza wrote:
            Sonicjamareiz wrote:It infuriates me to no end how much better the manga is :x
            Astounding to see people praise a low quality content.

So Piccolo and Vegeta are shocked to see Freeza yet Krillin just smiles?

Hopeless
            Pretty sure Krillin was just excited he could show off his strong hot wife to Frieza.

HeroR
            Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:40 pm

The gr wrote:
            HeroR wrote: It’s rooting for your favorite team mentality. I like the anime far more than the manga and think the manga version of the Future Trunks Saga is terrible outside of a few high points, but I try to give credit where credit is due. Toyo overall has been doing a good job so far, outside of making Goku an absolute shitty father.
            More like a neglectful Dad,you forgot an over protective Vegeta.
            HeroR wrote:[

Opinion,I could understand if you didn't liked his U6 tournament or future trunks however you have to admit Goku vs Botamo was neat and it needed to be in the anime.
              Toyo art look a bit too cutesy as of late.
              I’ll give you Botamo vs Goku, although I like how Botoma’s powers work more in the anime.

A lot of Goku’s behavior as a father in the manga goes into asshole areas and not just neglectful.
              Kanassa wrote:

IM21
              Banned

Post by IM21 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:46 pm

Caulifla wont go SSJ this chapter. At least thats what the guy with the v jump said. So it wouldn't surprise me if nextchapter is concentrated on other universes.

The gr
              I Live Here

Post by The gr » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:47 pm

HeroR wrote:.

A lot of Goku’s behavior as a father in the manga goes into asshole areas and not just neglectful.
              I've always get the impression that Goku is doubtful of Gohan instead of hating him, mind explaining.
              dragon boss z wrote:
              Pretty sure Krillin was just excited he could show off his strong hot wife to Frieza.
              I'm sure he happy that Goku pound Frieza in hell 8) .

mute_proxy
              Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:47 pm

dragon boss z wrote:
              We don't know what happens in the next page, it might be a delayed reaction by Krillin
              IM21 wrote:Caulifla wont go SSJ this chapter. At least thats what the guy with the v jump said. So it wouldn't surprise me if nextchapter is concentrated on other universes.
              They're already leaving for the tournament in the last page

King Jacku
              Beyond Newbie

Post by King Jacku » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 pm

It'd be pretty cool but if Gohan turns SS2 in the tournament with those clothes. People always did want an older version of Cell arc Gohan...

Although I definitely prefer the orange gi compared to Piccolo's clothes, I really wish he had the look of ultimate with the Great Saiyaman clothes, like movie 13.