"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lukmendes
Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Lukmendes » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:24 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Lukmendes wrote:Bulma also agrees it's been 5 years though, and Goku was there when Bra was born in Super, so it's been just 3 years if we count just that last meeting, so yeah, either Bra's age was retconned, or Goku's and Bulma's last meeting was.
Yea, so a lot of things people were saying were contradictions like the "10 years of peace", "Goku being a baby", "Pan's age", etc. have been cleared up. The only thing left here is the Goku not visiting Bulma for 5 years and Bulma agrees so it's not just due to Goku's miscounting. Goku was there even after Bra was born though, it would be still around the same month. The question is still, do you agree that it is Late Age 780 currently in DBS? Bra was stated to be born in Age 780 in the Daizenshuu 7 timeline. If it is, then if you count up to May, Age 784 - the time at which Goku meets Bulma again, that can be from anywhere from 3.4 years to 4.4 years depending on what month it is in Age 780 in Super. It's not a full 5 years no matter what. However, in the latter case, if it is a bit more than 4 years, Goku could round up. In any case, if it is retconned, then it can be changed to 4 years. However, the absence of Fat Buu in the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai would be a major contradiction.
Yeah it could be late 780, but doing such a big round up is weird, since it'd be rounded up to 5 years if Bra was born in 779... But even if we say shit like, Goku got the numbers wrong when rounding up and Bulma agreed just to have more reasons to bitch, then it'll just eventualy become a plot hole that'll only get worse with time, 'cause the characters will probably keep meeting post "El Cabro Demoníaco", and Super has its time skips, so EoZ will just get closer and this plot hole will become more obvious than it already is, but it's not a deal breaker, DB isn't known for having a good continuity and this is a minor issue, this one is just being pointed out that it's there.

But yeah, outright removing Boo from the equation would be a really big plot hole, like, Cell regenerating his upper half bad, if the fat and fit Kaioshins are removed from Boo, then they'll need to be put back so Boo can be in EoZ, unless they just decide to ignore it altogether, which I doubt they'd do, since both anime and manga pointed towards it, since the anime has Goku mentioning that Kid Boo got reincarnated, manga has Oob showing up directly.

That also reminds me we have another plot hole, though that's for the anime, since Goku says that Oob reincarnated post RoF, but Videl was either pregnant or had already given birth to Pan, but Oob is 10 years old by EoZ, so he should've been born not too long after Boo saga, not around the time Pan was born.
Last edited by Lukmendes on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:04 pm

As long as you guys realize this "math" doesn't actually mean anything and ultimately clashes with Toriyama's writing style, I think it's all in good fun. I'm not typically invested in these types of conversations, but I get a kick out of how in-depth some fans will go.

Some minor timeline spoilers:

Son-Kakaroto
Temporarily Banned

Post by Son-Kakaroto » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:27 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
prince212 wrote:How do you guys interpreted chapter 31 of super , where it’s said that 10 years ago Satan defeat cell and seven years later buu.
Is it not telling us that we are just 3 years after killing buu meaning still 7 years to EOZ ?
Super Manga didn’t say time that passed between buu and B.o.G....
The Super Manga didn't but it was stated in the the “World of Dragon Ball Tour” exhibition in Japan on 2013 that Battle of Gods starts four years after the defeat of Buu. In Chapter 31 of the DBS Manga, Satan says that it was over 10 years ago that he defeated Cell. The Buu Saga is 7 years after Cell, and Battle of Gods is four years after the defeat of Buu. Satan is also saying that line in Age 780, which is 6 years after the defeat of Buu. So 7+6=13 years, so yes it's over 10 years ago.So Satan is correct. We are four years to EoZ.
where do you get these dates from? headcanon? also, what makes you so sure that BoG movie 4 years hasn't been retconned to one year.

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:30 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:Goku was an infant originally as said by Master Roshi and shown in the Bardock special that was canon. I don't know why people still try to deny this fact, when Toriyama assimilated it into the manga and said it in a interview.
Did you just say Bardock special was canon? Show me the line in the DB manga where Kamesennin says Gohan found an infant. I want to check the original Japanese translation. Even if it's true, how is Gohan to know how old Goku even is or the age range for an infant? The standard accepted definition in pediatrics of a neonate is 0-28 days; infant is 28 days to 1 year; and toddler is 1-4 years. This is only because at 1 year, the milestone for walking is learned.
CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/childdevelop ... fants.html
WHO: https://www.who.int/infant-newborn/en/
If you found some random 3-year old kid who can stand and walk, but don't know the difference between an infant and a toddler / young child, are you going to really care? Gohan lives isolated in the middle of nowhere at Mt. Paozu. He barely interacts with other people.
Irrelevant, Goku was an obvious toddler and obviously could stand. What type of 3 year old Saiyan Baby can't stand? Broly was the same age of him and he could stand. Additionally, we have character designs of him standing up straight. Conclusively, we can say that definitely wasn't what Grandpa Gohan saw.
Show me the line in the DB manga where Kamesennin says Gohan found an infant.
Did you just say Bardock special was canon?
It clearly was, anything else is pure denial.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... -super-qa/
How was the character of Bardock born? (I heard he was born from the TV special, “A Lonely Final Battle”, but…) Also, what sort of attachment do you have to the character Bardock?

Yes, Bardock certainly was born from the anime.
An interview of Toriyama explaining why he adored the Bardock Special. Evidently, in which he already incorporated into the manga as well as made it become Goku's defacto backstory until Minus.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... interview/

By the way, of the films and TV specials, which one is your favorite?

I really like the story of Bardock, Goku’s father. It’s quite dramatic, and the kind of story “I absolutely wouldn’t draw” if it were me. It was like watching a different kind of Dragon Ball in a good way, so I thought it was nice.
Two decades later his adoration of the special still remains.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/reviews/speci ... ction-dvd/

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Son-Kakaroto wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
prince212 wrote:How do you guys interpreted chapter 31 of super , where it’s said that 10 years ago Satan defeat cell and seven years later buu.
Is it not telling us that we are just 3 years after killing buu meaning still 7 years to EOZ ?
Super Manga didn’t say time that passed between buu and B.o.G....
The Super Manga didn't but it was stated in the the “World of Dragon Ball Tour” exhibition in Japan on 2013 that Battle of Gods starts four years after the defeat of Buu. In Chapter 31 of the DBS Manga, Satan says that it was over 10 years ago that he defeated Cell. The Buu Saga is 7 years after Cell, and Battle of Gods is four years after the defeat of Buu. Satan is also saying that line in Age 780, which is 6 years after the defeat of Buu. So 7+6=13 years, so yes it's over 10 years ago.So Satan is correct. We are four years to EoZ.
where do you get these dates from? headcanon? also, what makes you so sure that BoG movie 4 years hasn't been retconned to one year.
If BoG is only one year after the defeat of Kid Buu, that would mean that Pan would be around 8 or 9 in the epilogue.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:42 pm

-Chapter 42-

Great chapter.

The fight was intense and gave me vibes of the amazing chapter 25.

Goku/Vegeta firing Kamehameha/Gamma Burst Flash together was great. In the anime having them fire ki blasts together was overused to the point I didn't care anymore. This is the first time in the manga and it felt special.

Freeza was also great, but I don't like how C17 didn't help more and his only job was to stay on the arena. I really loved the Goku/Freeza/C17 vs Jiren part in the anime.

The anime also had more battle damage.
The fact that characters are healed when they are sent to the benches in the manga is something I don't like either. This Tournament is supposed to be about the survival, so what's the point of they get healed automatically when they could still get erased?!

Anyway I think it was a great ending for a lackluster Tournament in the manga compared to the anime.
From the 10 chapters in the manga, I can say I really liked chapter 33, 37, 38, 41 and 42, so at least 50% of it. I don't think as a whole TOP manga is bad, but it's nowhere near as entertaining as the anime. It's an arc that revolves around spectacle more than anything. The anime staff knew that and really made it memorable.

As for the new arc, it's hard for me to get hyped when I find Jaco one of the most boring DBS characters and they are reusing another old dead character. The fact they need Dai Kaioshin in particular seems really forced. I like the design of the new villain, at least. It's original and better than 90% of the designs from current Toriyama.
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:12 pm

SaiyanGod117 wrote:
Everything you showed including the flashback of Bardock in space where he fights Freeza is already consistent with DB Minus and the recent DBS Broly movie. Toriyama acknowledged the character of Bardock and liked him but his version of the events is DB Minus, not the Bardock special. Given that DB Minus contradicts the Bardock Special, the Bardock special cannot be canon. The character of Bardock, Goku's father is definitely canon and all those manga scenes and references to him are consistent, but Bardock Special is not canon.
I really like the story of Bardock, Goku’s father. It’s quite dramatic, and the kind of story “I absolutely wouldn’t draw” if it were me. It was like watching a different kind of Dragon Ball in a good way, so I thought it was nice. - Toriyama
With my works, I prefer lighthearted fare, so I have a tendency to avoid serious material. Even if I had written about the same past, it would have become lighter in tone by far. - Toriyama

Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/tidbits/the-h ... f-bardock/

Basically, both of these statements were made by Toriyama as far back as 1995 when the Bardock special first aired. He says it himself that it was like watching a different kind of Dragon Ball. Then he said that even if he had written about the same past, it would become lighter in tone by far. And what do you know he did write about the same past - DB Minus. DB Minus is canon as it is written by the author. Like it or not, that's reality. Nothing in DB Minus manga contradicts the original DB/DBZ manga including Chapter 307 of the manga.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 pm

Son-Kakaroto wrote:where do you get these dates from? headcanon? also, what makes you so sure that BoG movie 4 years hasn't been retconned to one year.
No my friend, it's not my headcanon. I already referenced the source to kanzenshuu. In the official press release of Battle of Gods, it was stated that the movie took place 4 years after the defeat of Buu. Then, when the DBS Super anime aired, it said the first episode took place 6 months after the defeat of Buu. Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2015/06/29/dr ... ekly-jump/

The four years was then reiterated again in the World of Dragon Ball Exhibition Tour in 2013 that took place in Japan: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/movie/2013_d ... ws/12.html

Yo Son Goku took place 2 years after the Buu Saga: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/db-jsat/

Whichever date you need the source for, feel free to ask or just look at my previous post here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30467&start=27220#p1559317
Last edited by shadowfox87 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:
Everything you showed including the flashback of Bardock in space where he fights Freeza is already consistent with DB Minus and the recent DBS Broly movie. Toriyama acknowledged the character of Bardock and liked him but his version of the events is DB Minus, not the Bardock special. Given that DB Minus contradicts the Bardock Special, the Bardock special cannot be canon. The character of Bardock, Goku's father is definitely canon and all those manga scenes and references to him are consistent, but Bardock Special is not canon.
I really like the story of Bardock, Goku’s father. It’s quite dramatic, and the kind of story “I absolutely wouldn’t draw” if it were me. It was like watching a different kind of Dragon Ball in a good way, so I thought it was nice. - Toriyama
With my works, I prefer lighthearted fare, so I have a tendency to avoid serious material. Even if I had written about the same past, it would have become lighter in tone by far. - Toriyama

Source: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/tidbits/the-h ... f-bardock/

Basically, both of these statements were made by Toriyama as far back as 1995 when the Bardock special first aired. He says it himself that it was like watching a different kind of Dragon Ball. Then he said that even if he had written about the same past, it would become lighter in tone by far. And what do you know he did write about the same past - DB Minus. DB Minus is canon as it is written by the author. Like it or not, that's reality. Nothing in DB Minus manga contradicts the original DB/DBZ manga including Chapter 307 of the manga.
If you're saying the Bardock Special is no longer canon, I agree, but if you're saying it was never canon then your wrong.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:20 pm

SaiyanGod117 wrote:If you're saying the Bardock Special is no longer canon, I agree, but if you're saying it was never canon then your wrong.
Bardock was always canon. Bardock Special on the other hand, is a TV Special made by Toei. If you count Bardock Special as canon, then you might as well count every filler episode in the anime as canon. In any case, we are talking about the present not the past. DB Minus is canon now and that's a fact.

TKA
Advanced Regular

Post by TKA » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm

SaiyanGod117 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote: Show me the line in the DB manga where Kamesennin says Gohan found an infant.
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049467745631264768

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049468670412382208

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049469538629115904

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049470082689118208
Been asked about this a few times so: during the first DB hunt, Roshi explains how Grandpa Gohan told him he found a tailed "child" (こども), but when Raditz shows up Roshi says Gohan found a tailed "baby" (赤ん坊). Raditz likewise says Goku was sent to Earth as a 赤ん坊/baby.

While I suppose you could maybe kinda sorta get away with referring to a 3-year old as an 赤ん坊/baby, it's no more typical than using the English word "baby" for a child that big. And indeed, throughout Jaco/DB Minus Goku is always referred to as a子供/child, never 赤ん坊/baby.

The Viz translation messes this up slightly with DB/Z by having Raditz say Saiyans like Goku are sent to weaker worlds as "little children" (rather than 赤ん坊/baby as in Japanese), but the other instances as consistent with the Japanese wording.

And Viz's translation of Jaco/DB Minus consistently renders all instances of 子供 as "child" or "kid", as is right and proper.
The Creatives who inspire me: Akira Toriyama, George Lucas, Chris Nolan, J. R. R. Tolkien and Zack Snyder

http://i.imgur.com/XAnj7Yi.jpg

You saw Batman v Superman? Is it the Ultimate Edition? No? Then you haven't seen Batman v Superman. Also, the Snyder Cut is the greatest, non-deconstructionist ensemble comic book film ever made.

SaiyanGod117
Advanced Regular

Post by SaiyanGod117 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:41 pm

TKA wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote: Show me the line in the DB manga where Kamesennin says Gohan found an infant.
https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049467745631264768

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049468670412382208

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049469538629115904

https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/1049470082689118208
Been asked about this a few times so: during the first DB hunt, Roshi explains how Grandpa Gohan told him he found a tailed "child" (こども), but when Raditz shows up Roshi says Gohan found a tailed "baby" (赤ん坊). Raditz likewise says Goku was sent to Earth as a 赤ん坊/baby.

While I suppose you could maybe kinda sorta get away with referring to a 3-year old as an 赤ん坊/baby, it's no more typical than using the English word "baby" for a child that big. And indeed, throughout Jaco/DB Minus Goku is always referred to as a子供/child, never 赤ん坊/baby.

The Viz translation messes this up slightly with DB/Z by having Raditz say Saiyans like Goku are sent to weaker worlds as "little children" (rather than 赤ん坊/baby as in Japanese), but the other instances as consistent with the Japanese wording.

And Viz's translation of Jaco/DB Minus consistently renders all instances of 子供 as "child" or "kid", as is right and proper.
I can acknowledge that Goku was a kid in DB, but Toriyama obviously retconned into baby to coincide with his Saiyan backstory, then back again to kid for Minus because he created an all new backstory.
shadowfox87 wrote:
SaiyanGod117 wrote:If you're saying the Bardock Special is no longer canon, I agree, but if you're saying it was never canon then your wrong.
Bardock was always canon. Bardock Special on the other hand, is a TV Special made by Toei. If you count Bardock Special as canon, then you might as well count every filler episode in the anime as canon. In any case, we are talking about the present not the past. DB Minus is canon now and that's a fact.
It doesn't matter if it was made by Toei, if Toriyama ripped scenes straight out of the special and incorporated it into manga while also tying Goku's backstory into it. While also giving the special, special, not scene, but special as in whole 48 minute runtime continuous love, then its obvious he wanted the whole thing canon, Bardock even has the same bloodstained headband in the flashbacks. You can't just say Bardock was canon and the special was not, if you're going that route then Bardock was never canon until Minus.
In any case, we are talking about the present not the past. DB Minus is canon now and that's a fact
That doesn't excuse you for spreading misinformation, unfortunately, I see people try to use Minus as a opportunity to say the Bardock Special was never canon, when that's a blatant false equivalence.

Son-Kakaroto
Temporarily Banned

Post by Son-Kakaroto » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:55 pm

WittyUsername wrote:
Son-Kakaroto wrote:
shadowfox87 wrote:
If BoG is only one year after the defeat of Kid Buu, that would mean that Pan would be around 8 or 9 in the epilogue.
If it was 4 years, that would mean all of super has taken place in only 0 < x < 1.5 years for bulma's 5 year statement about goku to be correct.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:00 pm

Son-Kakaroto wrote: If it was 4 years, that would mean all of super has taken place in only 0 < x < 1.5 years for bulma's 5 year statement about goku to be correct.
All of Super is 2 years approximately given that we already know that the DBS Broly movie says 41 years ago Planet Vegeta was destroyed and at the start of Super, Beerus took a nap of 39 years. 41-39 = 2 years. No matter what you do, you will never get a full 5 years, but you can get from 3.4 to 4.4 years. So if you take Goku's statement literally that it's been exactly 5 years - yes it's a contradiction. If you ballpark it and give Goku some round room, it's not that big of a deal. If you saw your friend 4 and a half years ago, and say it's been 5 years since you saw them, that should be reasonable in a friendly conversation.
TKA wrote:

Thanks for that. So it's not really a contradiction. "Child" can mean many things. Raditz can refer to his kid baby brother. I do all the time.
SaiyanGod117 wrote: It doesn't matter if it was made by Toei, if Toriyama ripped scenes straight out of the special and incorporated it into manga while also tying Goku's backstory into it. While also giving the special, special, not scene, but special as in whole 48 minute runtime continuous love, then its obvious he wanted the whole thing canon, Bardock even has the same bloodstained headband in the flashbacks. You can't just say Bardock was canon and the special was not, if you're going that route then Bardock was never canon until Minus.
Um, no Bardock is definitely canon given that he was shown in the official DB manga in Chapter 307 in two panels as a flashback. Yes, that scene was ripped from the Bardock special. There are other ideas and scenes taken from movies and put into the DBS Broly movie like Gogeta. Does that mean that DBZ Movie 12 is canon? No. Those scenes fit with DB minus so it's not a contradiction. The other things that happened with regards to how Bardock got there however were open to interpretation until the DBS Broly movie. You can believe whatever you'd like but the truth right now is that DB Minus is canon not the Bardock Special. Bardock was always canon. TV Specials on the other hand, you can make them canon if you would like to.

The same goes for every scene in which Goku was shown as a baby in the anime - not canon. Goku was never shown as a baby in the manga.
Last edited by shadowfox87 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Son-Kakaroto
Temporarily Banned

Post by Son-Kakaroto » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:04 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Son-Kakaroto wrote: If it was 4 years, that would mean all of super has taken place in only 0 < x < 1.5 years for bulma's 5 year statement about goku to be correct.
All of Super is 2 years approximately given that we already know that the DBS Broly movie says 41 years ago Planet Vegeta was destroyed and at the start of Super, Beerus took a nap of 39 years. 41-39 = 2 years. No matter what you do, you will never get a full 5 years, but you can get from 3.4 to 4.4 years. So if you take Goku's statement literally that it's been exactly 5 years - yes it's a contradiction. If you ballpark it and give Goku some round room, it's not that big of a deal. If you saw your friend 4 and a half years ago, and say it's been 5 years since you saw them, that should be reasonable in a friendly conversation.
Maybe... though it could just mean that the broly arc takes place only 3 years after buu.
1 year (bog) + 2 years (time berrus has been awake).

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:08 pm

Son-Kakaroto wrote:Maybe... though it could just mean that the broly arc takes place only 3 years after buu.
No, that would just create more contradictions. We have the dates for when Pan was born in the Daizenshuu 7 timeline which states Age 779. If you make it 3 years after Buu, that's 774+3=777. Forget Pan, even Bra is not born yet.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:48 pm

shadowfox87 wrote:
Son-Kakaroto wrote:Maybe... though it could just mean that the broly arc takes place only 3 years after buu.
No, that would just create more contradictions. We have the dates for when Pan was born in the Daizenshuu 7 timeline which states Age 779. If you make it 3 years after Buu, that's 774+3=777. Forget Pan, even Bra is not born yet.
You don't have to take the Daizenshuu into account if it's not stated in the manga.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Spider-Man
Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:11 pm

It was great chapter, I like the team up between Goku and Vegeta and 17 reasoning for his wish was pretty funny though I still prefer the anime version of the climax it was much better but this was a nice take.
    As for the new arc I'm mostly looking foward to see the villain, he looks pretty cool and they finally gave Buu some roles after being neglected in the previous arc.
      Overall the manga was alright it start of well with the recruitment but it went downhill with the Kale rampage and Roshi vs Jiren but it went good again with 41 and 42. I prefer anime version of the ToP it was entertaining and memorable despite having some flaws.

GTx10
      Regular

Post by GTx10 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:18 pm

So I was looking through Toyo's DB AF Manga (ah memories) and has anyone ever asked Toyotaro on Twitter about his Toyble days. Funny how "seven Saiyan's lights", a evil Goku like for, and Broly all appear within that old manga.
      "Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

prince212
      OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by prince212 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Xeztin wrote:
      prince212 wrote:No news about the promotional manga of broly ? It’s supposed to come beginning of December , I wonder who will draw it , looks it doesn’t fit in toyotaro agenda
      I’m 99 percent sure its not Dragon Garow Lee. The authors of SD and SDBH seems too busy, I’d assume it will be Toyotaro or a newcomer. I think Broly became a thing in early 2017, I’d assume if it was Toyotaro that he already drew the special months ago ahead of time. He also said in the latest chapter it was a story for another time and drew promotional art. I took that as him saying he’d tell that story in december.
      I guess your assumption is right . I’ll be good something that can fit in the volumes of dbs ...nah I don’t think that will be 5e case , .. next weekend we’ll see
      It was as if a whole lot of people ...were screaming in pain....