"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:40 am

Considering you don’t know the circumstances, and the fan blog phrasing is so purposefully vague that it could mean anything (including the villains being the ones to use it), as is always the case, we ask and recommend that you wait until you can actually read the material in full from its official, legitimate translation before passing rash judgement.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm

I hope these spoilers are true. Yamcha and androids? Great! :D
New techniques? Finally!
I hope to see goten and trunks as well.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 pm

Gt91 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:52 pm I hope these spoilers are true. Yamcha and androids? Great! :D
New techniques? Finally!
I hope to see goten and trunks as well.
These spoilers are always true but he injects a lot of his interpretation into them so they can be misleading. That being said these seem more straightforward than usual.

Android 18 would make the most sense since she would want to be where Kuririn is but with the new popularity of 17 who knows.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:35 pm

I’ve long since given up hope that Goten and Trunks will be able to do something. They’re cursed as the token child characters of this modern era.

DestructoDisc
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DestructoDisc » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:58 pm

The "new fusion" is probably 2 or more of Moro's minions fusing. Maybe the 3 girls? They were seen to fight as an unit in one of the previous chapters.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:09 pm

DestructoDisc wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:58 pm The "new fusion" is probably 2 or more of Moro's minions fusing. Maybe the 3 girls? They were seen to fight as an unit in one of the previous chapters.
Honestly it being one of the villains makes a lot more sense to me.

YamiGoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by YamiGoku » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm

"New techniques are being used in the fights, one of which is a new fusion technique. "

This sounds to me like the new fusion is made of 2 of the Z fighters because "new techniqques are being used" kinda implies to me that the ones doing it are the ones we already knew (the Z fighters), because we dont know the goons techniques or at least not all of them.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 pm

YamiGoku wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm "New techniques are being used in the fights, one of which is a new fusion technique. "

This sounds to me like the new fusion is made of 2 of the Z fighters because "new techniqques are being used" kinda implies to me that the ones doing it are the ones we already knew (the Z fighters), because we dont know the goons techniques or at least not all of them.
Gohan & Piccolo Fusion? Krillin & Piccolo fusion? I hope it's two of moro's gang members

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:11 am

Or ... 18 and 17? :D
They talked about it in the anime but ... i don't know if it would be good (at least for krillin xD).

YamiGoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by YamiGoku » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:10 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 pm
YamiGoku wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:12 pm "New techniques are being used in the fights, one of which is a new fusion technique. "

Gohan & Piccolo Fusion? Krillin & Piccolo fusion? I hope it's two of moro's gang members
I would like a canon Tiencha :P

I think it would be good for the franchaise to make the humans have a new toy, make them more relevant on super and also it can be cool for all the DB games, Dokkan and legends (i think a canon Tiencha could be a really cool f2p card for Dokkan), also It could be a really cool character for fighterz or future fighthing games.

I know that just because they fuse they wont be SsB level but with the combined moveset and Tien techniques like Solar flare and kikoho(witch has its own feats) may be they can be of some use.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:41 pm

YamiGoku wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:10 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:45 pm

I would like a canon Tiencha :P

I think it would be good for the franchaise to make the humans have a new toy, make them more relevant on super and also it can be cool for all the DB games, Dokkan and legends (i think a canon Tiencha could be a really cool f2p card for Dokkan), also It could be a really cool character for fighterz or future fighthing games.

I know that just because they fuse they wont be SsB level but with the combined moveset and Tien techniques like Solar flare and kikoho(witch has its own feats) may be they can be of some use.
For me, this would be a very good idea!
We'll see soon :)

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:01 pm

It'll probably just be a few Moro henchmen capable of fusing for battle :|

Yasai9001
Beyond Newbie

Post by Yasai9001 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:31 pm

mute_proxy wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:01 pm It'll probably just be a few Moro henchmen capable of fusing for battle :|
Like Abo and Cado or something.

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Tai Lung » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:20 am

This is nice .. sincerely but why now? why not 2 chapters before? we are stretching this too much :crazy:

Lionel
I Live Here

Post by Lionel » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:50 am

Tai Lung wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:20 am
This is nice .. sincerely but why now? why not 2 chapters before? we are stretching this too much :crazy:

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:24 am

This is amazing! A better version of Resurrection of F, where gohan is actually strong :0
It's great to see everyone again :D

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:01 am

So what do Moro, Vegeta and the Yardrat say at the end of the chapter?

TheSaiyanGod
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TheSaiyanGod » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:20 am

GodVegetto91 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:01 am So what do Moro, Vegeta and the Yardrat say at the end of the chapter?
Pybara warns that Moro's henchmen are already on Earth, but Vegeta says he can't go yet because the technique isn't complete and says it's okay because Moro hasn't started moving yet.

Seeing how his troops are being defeated, Moro seems to want to join the battle

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:24 am

TheSaiyanGod wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:20 am
GodVegetto91 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:01 am So what do Moro, Vegeta and the Yardrat say at the end of the chapter?
Pybara warns that Moro's henchmen are already on Earth, but Vegeta says he can't go yet because the technique isn't complete and says it's okay because Moro hasn't started moving yet.

Seeing how his troops are being defeated, Moro seems to want to join the battle
Oh okay. Thanks. Vegeta can’t go because “instant transmission” hasn’t been learned by him yet? Or the technique to use against Moro? Because if it’s the latter, it doesn’t make sense for Vegeta or Pybara to say that it’s okay, since Moro isn’t on the move yet. They probably have a only few hours at best afterall!

darzap
Beyond Newbie

Post by darzap » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:57 am

GodVegetto91 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:24 amVegeta can’t go because “instant transmission” hasn’t been learned by him yet? Or the technique to use against Moro? Because if it’s the latter, it doesn’t make sense for Vegeta or Pybara to say that it’s okay, since Moro isn’t on the move yet. They probably have a only few hours at best afterall!
Even if Vegeta can't use instant transmission, I think the people from Yadrat can, couldn't they bring him to earth without delay? Because if that's the case, there is no rush, they can train to the very second Moro does something that needs to be prevented, similar to the last second arrival of Goku and Vegeta the Resurrection of F saga.