"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Matches Malone
Banned

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:51 pm

Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:48 pmI feel Beerus being the strongest deity in U7, would legit be able to just not have his energy be stolen. If someone's getting Beerus's energy, its because he let them, and if Moro tries to take it by force he's going to get fucked.
The only way I can see Moro standing up to Beerus is if he's U7's previous destroyer, or a destroyer from one of the erased universes (13-18).

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:00 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:51 pm
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:48 pmI feel Beerus being the strongest deity in U7, would legit be able to just not have his energy be stolen. If someone's getting Beerus's energy, its because he let them, and if Moro tries to take it by force he's going to get fucked.
The only way I can see Moro standing up to Beerus is if he's U7's previous destroyer, or a destroyer from one of the erased universes (13-18).
I doubt that, even he was previous destroyer of some kind, I feel like given how Zeno rules things, he'd just ERASE anything left of the old, universes and destroyers included.

Honestly, even if Moro tried to stand up to Beerus and take his energy, it would laughable or downright insane for him to actually drain Beerus. I mean he can try, but we all know Beerus would either A. Get pissed and hakai him, or B. Humor Moro for a few minutes before deciding that yes, Moro is strong, but he's too much of a pest to keep around for him and his universe and thus, haki's him out of existence.

"You know, Moro, I can't say that I'm not impressed. You're actually quite entertaining and do have potential. However, due to your....reputation of being a planet eater and all, I believe that its time I show you who the true destroyer of world's is. It's a shame you're a planet eater and have eaten a good portion of the worlds around here, explains why I can't find much decent food given you've annalited them. If we had met on better terms you could've been a great training partner for me...Now HAKAI."
The Dorkie and Ditzy member of the Trio! I'm as cute and as airheaded as you can get!

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Imagine Vegeta gets to use Astral Projection ?

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:47 pm

Vegeta's technique:
Whatever that means.

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:48 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:47 pm Vegeta's technique:
Whatever that means.
Astral Projection ?

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:49 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:48 pmAstral Projection ?
Maybe ? if so, that's an extremely powerful move, even more so if he can use it on anybody at any time.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Does the new chapter come out on the 18th?

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:59 pm

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:59 pm

Peach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:58 pm Does the new chapter come out on the 18th?
V jump leaked yesterday, the chapter releases tomorrow.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:00 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:59 pm READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Holy shit, I didn't see that coming. Vegeta has his work cut out for him. That must be an interesting looking design.

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:04 am

Matches Malone wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:00 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:59 pm READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Holy shit, I didn't see that coming. Vegeta has his work cut out for him. That must be an interesting looking design.
Oh god, I hope it doesn't look too weird. I mean, it's pretty hard to mesh features of a goat and an android together and make it normal. I hope it doesn't look like an utter monstrosity. Hopefully it looks better than the 'Miza Iwaza and Kikaza' fusion, which you know...looked...not so good.

Vegeta will probably say no because 'We just fused last time, I'm confident in myself! I'm sure I can handle this!"
Last edited by Femme Fatale Kikaza on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Dorkie and Ditzy member of the Trio! I'm as cute and as airheaded as you can get!

Noitsnothim
Regular

Post by Noitsnothim » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:04 am

PEAK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:06 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:04 am
PEAK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
EEEEEEE!!!! It looks so...weird! I can't be the only one uncomfortable with the design, it just looks, so weird.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 am

Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:04 am PEAK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
That's...that's...something. I don't know what to say honestly. I guess it looks better than I thought.
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:06 am EEEEEEE!!!! It looks so...weird! I can't be the only one uncomfortable with the design, it just looks, so weird.
I know right ? it's soooooo out there. It could've been worse though.

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:12 am

Matches Malone wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 am
Noitsnothim wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:04 am PEAK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
That's...that's...something. I don't know what to say honestly. I guess it looks better than I thought.
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:06 am EEEEEEE!!!! It looks so...weird! I can't be the only one uncomfortable with the design, it just looks, so weird.
I know right ? it's soooooo out there. It could've been worse though.
It's an upgrade from the 'Miza Iwaza and Kikaza' fusion, though not by much. Seriously, the face it's just...giving me off vibes. You guys think Moro/7-3 whatever fusion name he has, is going to have a Moro dominated personality? Because 7-3 is basically about as emotional as a block of wood and Moro is slightly above that.

Gogeta_Blue

Post by Gogeta_Blue » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:14 am

Looks like Vegeta did learn how to absorb other's energy/weaken them. Moro is old again.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:15 am

Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:12 amYou guys think Moro/7-3 whatever fusion name he has, is going to have a Moro dominated personality? Because 7-3 is basically about as emotional as a block of wood and Moro is slightly above that.
Probably Moro's personality. Do you think Vegeta will fight one on one, or fuse with Goku to take him down ?

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:17 am

Gogeta_Blue wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:14 am Looks like Vegeta did learn how to absorb other's energy/weaken them. Moro is old again.
Yeah, but judging by the...disturbing/weird fusion, I say Vegeta was unaware of 7-3's existence and that Moro communicated to him and told him to fuse somehow. Kinda hope they show how Moro and 7-3 fuse, because unlike that triple fusion of the three female convicts, they did it offscreen. Hopefully its a new fusion technique that can be noted.

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:20 am

Matches Malone wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:15 am
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:12 amYou guys think Moro/7-3 whatever fusion name he has, is going to have a Moro dominated personality? Because 7-3 is basically about as emotional as a block of wood and Moro is slightly above that.
Probably Moro's personality. Do you think Vegeta will fight one on one, or fuse with Goku to take him down ?
Gogeta just appeared though, and unless they're going to copy the same fusion technique that Moro has, I see no way for them to fuse without unless Goku somehow brought the potara earrings with him or Shin comes down to hand them over(risky seeing as he'd be a target for the Moro/7-3 fusion.

Besides, given how Vegeta seemed pretty confident in himself, he'll probably go like "Kakarot, we don't need to fuse! I can handle this on my own! We don't need fusion everytime we get in a fight!"

Goku: He'll change his mind when he gets kicked...eventually

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:23 am

Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:20 amGiven how Vegeta seemed pretty confident in himself, he'll probably go like "Kakarot, we don't need to fuse! I can handle this on my own! We don't need fusion everytime we get in a fight!"

Goku: He'll change his mind when he gets kicked...eventually
To give Vegeta the benefit of the doubt, Moro was in a completely weakened state and 7-3 isn't that powerful, so how strong could their fusion really be ? Maybe he can pull it off, if even with some support from Goku on the side.

Moro fused with Shimorikka as well, it was a 3 way fusion.
Last edited by Matches Malone on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.