Bullza wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:57 am
1. It happened, don't blame me, blame the show. You also miss the point of what I mean when I bring up the Black Hole scene anyway. Just because character A forces character B into a particular form doesn't mean they are as strong. All that means is that they are stronger than the earlier forms.
2. No again that's your assumption. There was nothing to suggest that Zamasu was dicking around when he got overpowered by Trunks, that's merely your excuse to explain away why Zamasu was so weak. You're applying this idea of letting his guard down and enjoying getting hit to everything even though that's not the case.
He was just overpowered because he's weaker than Trunks like they made clear in the manga. It's no more complicated than that.
3. Likewise at the same time there's no comment of Android 17 holding back his power against Ribrianne nor would there be any reason to. But no I'm not downplaying Android 17, again you're not really getting the point here.
4. Sorry but the opposite of what say was already shown, Trunks ran Zamasu through the chest with his sword. Had he not been immortal he would have died right there. You can assume the Final Flash wouldn't have killed him I suppose but even then Goku who had just fought Zamasu wondered himself if Trunks had actually killed him which wouldn't really make much sense if Zamasu was leagues above Trunks.
5. Except the key word that was mentioned was "after
". It is after he gets hit that he revels in his immortality. What you're doing is assuming that he's letting himself get pummelled so he can revel in it which is wrong. The Zamasu who was overpowered by Trunks wasn't losing on purpose, he was losing because he was weaker.
6. No that's another assumption. If he were stronger than he'd just say he was stronger like they do with everyone else. Goku can sense energy he would he known straight off before they even began fighting that he would be stronger. He said there was something "different", not that he was stronger.
7. Pure bullshit and yet you've still after several posts done nothing to prove this wrong. The only thing you've done is provide "proof" by showing me Zamasu hit Goku one time which was one of the four that I already acknowledged. You keep complaining about this while doing nothing to prove me otherwise and you haven't because you're unable to find these other hits.
There's no double standard. We know what Super Saiyan 2 Trunks' level is from his fights with Base Goku Black, Super Saiyan 2/3 Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta. We know for sure how strong Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black is because he overpowered everyone, at one point at the same time. Trunks kicking Goku Black into a building we know is a one off, the same thing happened in the manga.
Likewise because we know how strong Trunks is, that he was shown to overpower Zamasu and even hold his own when he was drained at another point and that Zamasu only ever hit a Super Saiyan Blue level character one time properly throughout the entire arc and that the manga also said he was weaker than Trunks makes it pretty clear too.
Goku Black is stronger than Goku and Vegeta and then way down from that you have Trunks who is stronger than Zamasu.
If you think Zamasu is Blue level because he hit Goku one time then you have to say that Trunks is Rose level for hitting Goku Black one time.
1. A17 tanking hits from Full Power Jiren, outperforming SSB Goku/Vegeta, U.Gohan & G.Freeza and matching Base Toppo in a beam struggle also happened. Don't blame me, blame the show (2 can play it that game).
"Just because character A forces character B into a particular form doesn't mean they are as strong. All that means is that they are stronger than the earlier forms."
Then by your own logic, A17 would still be stronger than SSG and way
above SSJ1 Goku & Ribrianne. You lose either way.
2. Anime =/= Manga, and its clearly obvious that Zamasu was dicking around with Trunks considering lightly he's taking the fight. You still gave no source about F.Zamasu being weak in the anime.
3. There's no evidence nor any implication that he was going all out against Ribrianne. That's the point
(which you keep denying).
4. "Trunks ran Zamasu through the chest with his sword. Had he not been immortal he would have died right there"
Baseless assumption, never stated.
"You can assume the Final Flash wouldn't have killed him I suppose but even then Goku who had just fought Zamasu wondered himself if Trunks had actually killed him which wouldn't really make much sense if Zamasu was leagues above Trunks"
Characters made the same assumption about Vegeta's FF against Perfect Cell, so that argument doesn't prove a thing.
5. If he's weaker than SSJ2 Trunks (which he clearly isn't) than why was he owning SSB Goku earlier? You can't pick n choose events out of bias.
6. DB Characters frequently use different expressions to say someone his stronger, like Tien saying that SSJ1 Goku is "dimensions apart" from him. Besides, the context of the scene makes it clear that Goku was referring to F.Zamasu's power (immortality doesn't magically give you the ability to parry/block attacks from foes way above you), only delusional downplayers would deny it.
7. That's a whole bunch of nonsense.
And no, F.Zamasu didn't just hit SSB Goku one time. They had a full-on battle trading blows and even had SSB Goku running from him. This to any non-biased observer shows that F.Zamasu is on SSB-level.
"If you think Zamasu is Blue level because he hit Goku one time then you have to say that Trunks is Rose level for hitting Goku Black one time."
Which is exactly my point. You can't use SSJ2 Trunks vs F.Zamasu to downplay the latter by that same logic.