Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

ankokudaishogun
Regular
Posts: 639
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by ankokudaishogun » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:12 am
Is Manga Jiren stronger than Manga Beerus?
does he have any feats to put him above him?
hard to say.
Manga Jiren tanked Goku's UI, and Beerus was able to use it for a much shorter time than Goku.

I'd say "Yes, but not too much"- basically, they are in the same range.

User avatar
Miracles
I Live Here
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Miracles » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:36 pm

lol Beerus in the manga dodged and handled all the gods and a handful needed to be saved from his blast. Best feat in all of Super.
Beerus and Quitela are stated to be the strongest among the gods.
Now we are two arcs down the road from the TOP...

Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus in Toriyama's story, ever.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."~Psalm 14:1

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1573
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:32 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:15 pm
Koitsukai wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:12 am
Is Manga Jiren stronger than Manga Beerus?
does he have any feats to put him above him?
hard to say.
Manga Jiren tanked Goku's UI, and Beerus was able to use it for a much shorter time than Goku.

I'd say "Yes, but not too much"- basically, they are in the same range.
i would agree with the "Yes, but not too much" part, but you cant compare the UI that Jiren tanked with the UI that beerus displayed, as beerus doesnt have UI, but likely an even less inferior version of UI Omen, as he can only dodge and even then he got caught very quick. but it makes up with his already high power level.

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1573
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:12 am
This question is about the manga, which I will make time to re-read it soon, but I want opinions:

Is Manga Jiren stronger than Manga Beerus?
does he have any feats to put him above him?

they both stomped Perfect Blue Vegeta IIRC, but I don't remember much from the manga, that's why I need to re-visit it again.
he treated vegetas much superior powered up state (SSBE like-form) the same as beerus did CSSB while holding back consciderably, but I'm sure beerus could do the same, but thats my head canon.

so in terms of feats, Jiren has the superior ones for now.

User avatar
Hugo Boss
I Live Here
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Hugo Boss » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Beerus casually dodged several Gods of Destruction and if Sidra didn’t shield them, he would probably sweep the majority at the same time. I don’t think Jiren can do that.

User avatar
shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by shadd21 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm
Beerus casually dodged several Gods of Destruction
Using UI.
Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm
if Sidra didn’t shield them, he would probably sweep the majority at the same time. I don’t think Jiren can do that.
This we don't know for sure, we know Jiren is stronger than Belmond, whom IIRC was the only GoD who didn't require healing after the battle which hints at him being among the stronger GoDs.

User avatar
Miracles
I Live Here
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Miracles » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am

shadd21 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 pm
Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm
Beerus casually dodged several Gods of Destruction
Using UI.
Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm
if Sidra didn’t shield them, he would probably sweep the majority at the same time. I don’t think Jiren can do that.
This we don't know for sure, we know Jiren is stronger than Belmond, whom IIRC was the only GoD who didn't require healing after the battle which hints at him being among the stronger GoDs.
Except it doesn't hint or remotely imply anything. It was only stated that Beerus and Quitela are the strongest among the gods.
Proven how Beerus dodged every god [including belmond] and was about to wipe out a handful of them [including belmond] with a blast.

Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus. You guys gotta accept the facts.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."~Psalm 14:1

User avatar
shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by shadd21 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 am

Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
shadd21 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 pm
Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm
Beerus casually dodged several Gods of Destruction
Using UI.
Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm
if Sidra didn’t shield them, he would probably sweep the majority at the same time. I don’t think Jiren can do that.
This we don't know for sure, we know Jiren is stronger than Belmond, whom IIRC was the only GoD who didn't require healing after the battle which hints at him being among the stronger GoDs.
Except it doesn't hint or remotely imply anything. It was only stated that Beerus and Quitela are the strongest among the gods.
Proven how Beerus dodged every god [including belmond] and was about to wipe out a handful of them [including belmond] with a blast.

Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus. You guys gotta accept the facts.
So headcanon = facts now? At no point was it ever stated or implied that Beerus is stronger than Jiren. The way i see it, Beerus has a slight advantage(slight as his UI is incomplete) due to UI, but in terms of raw power there's nothing that backs nether Beerus>Jiren or Jiren>beerus

User avatar
Miracles
I Live Here
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Miracles » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:47 am

shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:16 am
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
shadd21 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:50 pm
Using UI.

This we don't know for sure, we know Jiren is stronger than Belmond, whom IIRC was the only GoD who didn't require healing after the battle which hints at him being among the stronger GoDs.
Except it doesn't hint or remotely imply anything. It was only stated that Beerus and Quitela are the strongest among the gods.
Proven how Beerus dodged every god [including belmond] and was about to wipe out a handful of them [including belmond] with a blast.

Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus. You guys gotta accept the facts.
So headcanon = facts now? At no point was it ever stated or implied that Beerus is stronger than Jiren. The way i see it, Beerus has a slight advantage(slight as his UI is incomplete) due to UI, but in terms of raw power there's nothing that backs nether Beerus>Jiren or Jiren>beerus
Nothing headcanon about Jiren stated to be stronger than only ONE God. While Beerus handled all the gods and had enough destructive power to wipe out a handful of them. THEN KO'd a number of them after. Jiren has nothing on screen that can come close to that power level! He is nowhere near Beerus, period.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."~Psalm 14:1

User avatar
shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by shadd21 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am

Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
You seem to be in denial.
About what?
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
Jiren was only stated to be stronger than ONE God. Beerus handled all the gods and had enough destructive power to wipe out a handful of them.
And who's to say Jiren isn't capable of doing the same.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
Jiren has nothing o nscreen that can top that.
So not being shown doing it means he's incapable of doing it? K.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
He isn't stronger than Beerus because of it.
At what point did i say Jiren > Beerus, i said that there's nothing that supports ether one in being superior to the other.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
The next enemy is always stronger than the last in Toriyama's story. How come you guys don't know DB yet?
Dunno what point your trying to make this statement, but it kinda goes against your "Beerus > Jiren" headcanon.

User avatar
Miracles
I Live Here
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Miracles » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
You seem to be in denial.
About what?
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
Jiren was only stated to be stronger than ONE God. Beerus handled all the gods and had enough destructive power to wipe out a handful of them.
And who's to say Jiren isn't capable of doing the same.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
Jiren has nothing o nscreen that can top that.
So not being shown doing it means he's incapable of doing it? K.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
He isn't stronger than Beerus because of it.
At what point did i say Jiren > Beerus, i said that there's nothing that supports ether one in being superior to the other.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
The next enemy is always stronger than the last in Toriyama's story. How come you guys don't know DB yet?
Dunno what point your trying to make this statement, but it kinda goes against your "Beerus > Jiren" headcanon.
Look at the facts for a minute. Jiren is only stronger than ONE god while Beerus is FACTUALLY the strongest among st them [along with Qutelia] and handled all of the gods at the same time and could of killed a handful of them with one blast.

Jiren only can beat one god [stated fact] and has incredibly LESSER feats on par with Beerus vs all the gods. You trying to pretend that there is no showings of Beerus being superior to Jiren is ludicrous.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."~Psalm 14:1

User avatar
Hugo Boss
I Live Here
Posts: 3227
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Hugo Boss » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:31 pm

I think it’s safe to assume Jiren can overwhelm a couple of Gods of Destruction in a physical brawl, but Beerus is not the type of fighter that relies on muscle strength or battle power. On top of UI, he can easily summon stupidly powerful destructive energy. Not that Jiren can’t do that, but I don’t think he can manage at the same scale as Beerus. Not to mention Goku and Vegeta are still getting stronger and have yet to prove worthy of rivaling Beerus.

User avatar
shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by shadd21 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:35 pm

Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
You seem to be in denial.
About what?
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
Jiren was only stated to be stronger than ONE God. Beerus handled all the gods and had enough destructive power to wipe out a handful of them.
And who's to say Jiren isn't capable of doing the same.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
Jiren has nothing o nscreen that can top that.
So not being shown doing it means he's incapable of doing it? K.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
He isn't stronger than Beerus because of it.
At what point did i say Jiren > Beerus, i said that there's nothing that supports ether one in being superior to the other.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 am
The next enemy is always stronger than the last in Toriyama's story. How come you guys don't know DB yet?
Dunno what point your trying to make this statement, but it kinda goes against your "Beerus > Jiren" headcanon.
Look at the facts for a minute. Jiren is only stronger than ONE god while Beerus is FACTUALLY the strongest among st them [along with Qutelia] and handled all of the gods at the same time and could of killed a handful of them with one blast.

Jiren only can beat one god [stated fact] and has incredibly LESSER feats on par with Beerus vs all the gods.You trying to pretend that there is no showings of Beerus being superior to Jiren is ludicrous.
Where was it said that Jiren can only beat one GoD and not the others? All we know is that both Jiren and Beerus are stronger than Belmond, and SSB, There’s nothing shown suggests that one is stronger than the other.

Nevaeh
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:39 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Nevaeh » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:12 am
This question is about the manga, which I will make time to re-read it soon, but I want opinions:

Is Manga Jiren stronger than Manga Beerus?
does he have any feats to put him above him?

they both stomped Perfect Blue Vegeta IIRC, but I don't remember much from the manga, that's why I need to re-visit it again.
Feats? Not sure. We don't really know how manga UI stacks up. The manga doesn't really hype up UI like the anime does where it's stated to be a realm of power the GoDs can't reach

Supplementary manga material does however flat out state Jiren has power that exceeds the gods of destruction, and last I checked Beerus was a God of Destruction

Block88
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Block88 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:20 pm

shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:35 pm
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am
About what?

And who's to say Jiren isn't capable of doing the same.

So not being shown doing it means he's incapable of doing it? K.

At what point did i say Jiren > Beerus, i said that there's nothing that supports ether one in being superior to the other.

Dunno what point your trying to make this statement, but it kinda goes against your "Beerus > Jiren" headcanon.
Look at the facts for a minute. Jiren is only stronger than ONE god while Beerus is FACTUALLY the strongest among st them [along with Qutelia] and handled all of the gods at the same time and could of killed a handful of them with one blast.

Jiren only can beat one god [stated fact] and has incredibly LESSER feats on par with Beerus vs all the gods.You trying to pretend that there is no showings of Beerus being superior to Jiren is ludicrous.
Where was it said that Jiren can only beat one GoD and not the others? All we know is that both Jiren and Beerus are stronger than Belmond, and SSB, There’s nothing shown suggests that one is stronger than the other.
Not really belmond isn’t weaker than beerus nor vice versa
It was left ambiguous

User avatar
Kenneth La Torre
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1573
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Kenneth La Torre » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Hugo Boss wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:28 pm
Beerus casually dodged several Gods of Destruction and if Sidra didn’t shield them, he would probably sweep the majority at the same time. I don’t think Jiren can do that.
dodge a couple of gods with a shitty UI omen that is below the real deal goku achieved. and the gods started going all out in the next chapter, and as proven by the chapter itself, all gods are relative in strength, with each of them having their own gimmicks.

t

User avatar
Miracles
I Live Here
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Miracles » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 pm

shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:35 pm
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am
About what?

And who's to say Jiren isn't capable of doing the same.

So not being shown doing it means he's incapable of doing it? K.

At what point did i say Jiren > Beerus, i said that there's nothing that supports ether one in being superior to the other.

Dunno what point your trying to make this statement, but it kinda goes against your "Beerus > Jiren" headcanon.
Look at the facts for a minute. Jiren is only stronger than ONE god while Beerus is FACTUALLY the strongest among st them [along with Qutelia] and handled all of the gods at the same time and could of killed a handful of them with one blast.

Jiren only can beat one god [stated fact] and has incredibly LESSER feats on par with Beerus vs all the gods.You trying to pretend that there is no showings of Beerus being superior to Jiren is ludicrous.
Where was it said that Jiren can only beat one GoD and not the others? All we know is that both Jiren and Beerus are stronger than Belmond, and SSB, There’s nothing shown suggests that one is stronger than the other.
Wow, you like to cherry pick info so you can hold on to your bias. The fact that it was stated that Jiren is only stronger than one god, Belmond, while Beerus was not only stated to be the strongest among ALL the gods but also fought ALL the gods AT THE SAME TIME and COULD OF KILLED A COLLECTION OF THEM IN ONE BLAST; shows that Jiren is way inferior to Beerus. Handling the majority at once > stronger than a singular means the former is greater.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."~Psalm 14:1

User avatar
shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by shadd21 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 pm
shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:35 pm
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am

Look at the facts for a minute. Jiren is only stronger than ONE god while Beerus is FACTUALLY the strongest among st them [along with Qutelia] and handled all of the gods at the same time and could of killed a handful of them with one blast.

Jiren only can beat one god [stated fact] and has incredibly LESSER feats on par with Beerus vs all the gods.You trying to pretend that there is no showings of Beerus being superior to Jiren is ludicrous.
Where was it said that Jiren can only beat one GoD and not the others? All we know is that both Jiren and Beerus are stronger than Belmond, and SSB, There’s nothing shown suggests that one is stronger than the other.
Wow, you like to cherry pick info so you can hold on to your bias. The fact that it was stated that Jiren is only stronger than one god, Belmond, while Beerus was not only stated to be the strongest among ALL the gods but also fought ALL the gods AT THE SAME TIME and COULD OF KILLED A COLLECTION OF THEM IN ONE BLAST; shows that Jiren is way inferior to Beerus. Handling the majority at once > stronger than a singular means the former is greater.
Dude, give me the evidence that Jiren is "Only" stronger than Belmond, because there's nothing that suggests that he's weaker or stronger.

The only one with bias here is you as you claim Beerus is stronger despite you have no idea how strong Jiren is in comparison yet you make statements like these propping your headcanon as gospel..
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus in Toriyama's story, ever.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus. You guys gotta accept the facts.

User avatar
Miracles
I Live Here
Posts: 2761
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:31 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by Miracles » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:05 pm

shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:51 pm
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 pm
shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:35 pm
Where was it said that Jiren can only beat one GoD and not the others? All we know is that both Jiren and Beerus are stronger than Belmond, and SSB, There’s nothing shown suggests that one is stronger than the other.
Wow, you like to cherry pick info so you can hold on to your bias. The fact that it was stated that Jiren is only stronger than one god, Belmond, while Beerus was not only stated to be the strongest among ALL the gods but also fought ALL the gods AT THE SAME TIME and COULD OF KILLED A COLLECTION OF THEM IN ONE BLAST; shows that Jiren is way inferior to Beerus. Handling the majority at once > stronger than a singular means the former is greater.
Dude, give me the evidence that Jiren is "Only" stronger than Belmond, because there's nothing that suggests that he's weaker or stronger.

The only one with bias here is you as you claim Beerus is stronger despite you have no idea how strong Jiren is in comparison yet you make statements like these propping your headcanon as gospel..
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus in Toriyama's story, ever.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus. You guys gotta accept the facts.
The fact that Jiren was stated to be only stronger than Belmond was the ONLY definition of Jiren's power. You trying to hide behind the ignorance fallacy of the contrary won't work.

While Beerus dances around and dang near kills multiple gods. That's battle powers of all the gods stacked against Beerus, not just Belmond. Yet you willfuly deny there is no proof that Beerus is superior to Jiren? lol, your headcanon is the strongest around. The majority gods [at the same time] > singular god.
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."~Psalm 14:1

User avatar
shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 334
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Re: Dragon Ball Super Strength Discussion Thread

Post by shadd21 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:05 pm
shadd21 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:51 pm
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Wow, you like to cherry pick info so you can hold on to your bias. The fact that it was stated that Jiren is only stronger than one god, Belmond, while Beerus was not only stated to be the strongest among ALL the gods but also fought ALL the gods AT THE SAME TIME and COULD OF KILLED A COLLECTION OF THEM IN ONE BLAST; shows that Jiren is way inferior to Beerus. Handling the majority at once > stronger than a singular means the former is greater.
Dude, give me the evidence that Jiren is "Only" stronger than Belmond, because there's nothing that suggests that he's weaker or stronger.

The only one with bias here is you as you claim Beerus is stronger despite you have no idea how strong Jiren is in comparison yet you make statements like these propping your headcanon as gospel..
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus in Toriyama's story, ever.
Miracles wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:47 am
Jiren doesn't compare to Beerus. You guys gotta accept the facts.
The fact that Jiren was stated to be only stronger than Belmond was the ONLY definition of Jiren's power. You trying to hide behind the ignorance fallacy of the contrary won't work.

While Beerus dances around and dang near kills multiple gods. That's battle powers of gods stacked against Beerus, more so than Belmond. Yet you say there is no proof that Beerus is superior to Jiren? The majority [at the same time] > singular.
Tell me this, what makes you think Jiren isn't capable of doing the same as Beerus in fighting mutible GoD and that he's only stronger Belmond? Give me an exact line or panel from the manga that states Jiren can ONLY beat Belmond and that Beerus is stronger than Jiren.

Post Reply