Do you think that Mira, Towa, as well as Fu will be in DBS?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Sun Wukong
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Do you think that Mira, Towa, as well as Fu will be in D

Post by Sun Wukong » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:14 am

I don't think they will. But they could be a nice addition.
"I was born in a small village. I was still a child when we were raided by soldiers. Foreign soldiers. Torn from my elders, I was made to speak their language. With each new post my masters changed. Along with the words they made me speak. With each change, I changed too. My thoughts, personality, how I saw right and wrong. Words - can - kill."
—Skull Face

DoomieDoomie911
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DoomieDoomie911 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:52 pm

I think it would be awesome to see some Online ideas show up in Super. There were SO many good ideas in that game! It's such a shame to see them go to waste.
Cipher wrote:Dragon Ball is the story of a kind-hearted, excitable child who uses the power of friendship to improve those around him as he grows into a dangerous obsessive who sometimes accidentally saves the world.
She/her (I have a Twitter account now.)

Dbzejo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Dbzejo » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:44 pm

I dont think so, i honestly wouldnt want them to be in Super. They should just stick to video games.

Absolute Ice
Beyond Newbie

Post by Absolute Ice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Don't think so. But I would like see them added in Dragon Ball Super, that would lead to an almost infinite and newly paths, which, at this point, it's a better idea than thinking that Freeza wil be coming back for nothing. They certainly should appear.
ジャネンバ ミラ

For a reality whose Janemba and Mira join the canon world and receive a proper personality.
The Greatest Villains Ever!

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Probably not
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Chiki
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Chiki » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:02 pm

PhoenixEX wrote:I'd post this on the Dragon Ball Super sub-board but for some odd reason casual members aren't allowed to start threads there (this forum is way too restrictive, imo).
Anyways, do you think that these 3 characters will make some sort of appearance? Especially Fu, since I can sense great potential for this character.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Fu

EDIT: I just noticed that my thread was moved to the DBS board. Cool, haha.
No. Toriyama tends to ignore and even contradict (in the case of GT) filler content, ex: GT, Broly, Gogeta and so on.