Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Post Reply
User avatar
Cetra
I Live Here
Posts: 3856
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Cetra » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:23 am

Which changes do you want to be made?

I want:

A different Final Form for Freeza
Another name for SSJGSSJ
Yamcha fighting
Kuririn, 17 and 18 fighting together
A better showing of Piccolo and Gohan in battle
Goten and Trunks as teenagers that can also be noticed as being teenagers and not that "Goku was small with 15" thing
The final battle changed, especially the ending
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

User avatar
Bullza
Banned
Posts: 8621
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am
Location: UK

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Bullza » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:39 am

None, I don't want any changes to be made. There's really no need for it to be retold. Unlike Battle of Gods it's pretty much a standalone story and there's no reason why it couldn't just be an event that happened between the Battle of Gods arc and the Universe 6 arc.

They could easily just have it so after the BoG arc ends Goku and Vegeta go to Beerus' planet to train with Whis, they learn this new SSGSS form and then as it always did it'd skip over a chunk of time and then the Universe 6 arc would start.

What happened in RoF would just be something that happened one particular day in between that time. No need to retell a story that has literally just been told.

User avatar
The Monkey King
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 am

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by The Monkey King » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:58 am

Show Freeza training

No Goku getting taken out by a fodder with a ring

Have Freeza meet Trunks and Goten and have them look older
garfield15 wrote:"Now Goku, we shall have our Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Movie 14, now available on DVD and blu-ray!"
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww11 ... wesome.gif

User avatar
Doctor.
Banned
Posts: 10558
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Doctor. » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:29 am

Oh boy, this list is going to be big. I've been pretty blunt before when it comes to my opinion of the movie's plot, so almost all changes would be good to improve it, in my opinion. Here's what I'd personally like to see, however:

- Showcase the effects Freeza's revival had on the universe. Seriously, Sorbet mentions that without Freeza they were losing wars and planets, I'd like to see how Freeza's return would effect this, if the planets would surrender immediately, or if they'd continue fighting only to get destroyed. The F script mentions mercenaries that were battling Kuririn, maybe these mercenaries heard of Freeza's return and came to serve him or battle him for possession of his army only to lose and join his army? 1000 soldiers seems like a really low amount, after all.

- Add some cloaking device to Sorbet's ship to make it more believable for them to find the Dragon Balls unnoticed. I know they went over this in the movie, by saying only Sorbet and Tagoma went so that they wouldn't be noticed, but Tagoma's power is relatively big, so it should be noticed by the Ki-sensing specialists like Piccolo. The God of Earth is always overseeing, so he should be able to pick on them, too.

- I'm conflicted on this but maybe revive Cold too...? On one hand, Freeza's the prodigy, so Cold getting so strong wouldn't be too believable, plus I like the scene in the movie where Freeza talks about his father, adds more to his character than we knew. On the other hand, this would be an opportunity to properly utilize Cold and also to give Goku and Vegeta a reason to fight together since I, frankly, find it stupid that they wouldn't work together when they have done in the past against Boo. The movie ends with them still refusing to work together, showcasing no progression at all. I guess Cold wouldn't be necessary to force them to work together though, just make Freeza super strong.

- Show Freeza's training! Seriously, this is what I want to see the most! What happened, how did he become so strong, what kind of regiment did he put his body through, did he train in his first form or in his true form? What kind of emotions did he feel while training? Did someone train with him? We know nothing about it. Maybe increase the time to one year or so, just to make it a lil' bit more believable. I'd like it if they integrated Champa's assistant somehow, maybe she's the one who helped train Freeza? Though I can't put it into my head that Freeza would accept help, then again this is a chance for character development.

- Explain Golden Freeza. We don’t know anything about it, what is it? How did Freeza know how to achieve it? Is it the reason why first form and final form Freeza are so strong, did he manage to use part of its power in those forms like SSG works for the Saiyans? Does every race have a godly transformation that they can access or are the Saiyans and Freeza just special? Could Cold and other mutants like Freeza access this transformation? What was Golden Freeza's original color (he said that he chose the color himself)?

- Goten, Trunks and Boo should be in the movie. I think everyone understands where I'm going with this, a more grown-up Trunks and Goten would look exactly like Goku & Future Trunks, so it would fuel Freeza's anger and Boo was mentioned by Freeza, so it'd be funny to see his reaction to a fat pink blob being Boo.

- Increase the number of soldiers like I said; this movie was a perfect opportunity to introduce a few new interesting characters like the Ginyu Force but we only get Tagoma, who gets killed very early on, and Sorbet who I find boring frankly. Add like 4 new guys, the new Ginyu Force or something. Have them be new recruits from different dimensions who came to challenge Freeza but lost or something, or they trained along with Freeza to increase their power. One at SS2+ level would be fine for Mr. Boo, and the other three at like 50% Freeza level for Kuririn, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (!). Roshi and Jaco could deal with the fodder soldiers with Goten and Trunks (who may or may not end up being killed by Freeza).

- Speaking of Jaco, introduce him earlier. Show us an episode of him doing his activities as a patrolman, maybe he finds a planet who has been at war with Freeza's army and he comes to fight and help solve the conflict, but finds out that Freeza has been revived once he beats the soldiers, only to run away! Also explain if he and Bulma kept in touch, because it seems weird that he'd just come to Earth for no particular reason in the movie, seems forced to me. He only interacted with Bulma, her father and Kuririn as well, interacting with other characters would be nice.

- Either let Shisami train with Freeza or have him be one of those mercenaries who came after Freeza's head once he knew of his revival, but failed and ended up joining the army. This would explain why he'd be so strong, strong enough to fight evenly with Piccolo (also don't let Gohan interrupt the fight this time, let the two battle it out). If the first option is taken, I'd like to see the backstory behind Shisami and Tagoma, both of them seemed like they had some kind of rivalry going on and I'm curious to find out more.

- While everyone else deals with fodder soldiers and the new Ginyu Force, let (ultimate) Gohan stomp first form Freeza for a while, and then proceed to get stomped (or an even fight, either or) by final form Freeza when he transforms. Then Gohan doesn’t have a good moment at the cost of Piccolo’s dignity like in the movie, and he doesn’t immediately get one shot. He also keeps his title of strongest non-fused and non-deity Dragon team member; the whole scene of Freeza almost killing Gohan can be kept, but make it final form Freeza.

- Only Gohan would spare his opponents.

- More info on SSG. It’s such a cheap transformation that they can abuse so easily. If they sensed Freeza’s ki, why didn’t Gohan and the others ask to do the ritual? Just to be sure they’re ready if Freeza - no, if any threat ever comes to Earth again. There’s no drawback to SSG, if they fail to absorb the Godly Ki, just re-do the ritual until they get it right. Add some restrictions to it. Make it so that beings with Godly Ki can’t participate in the ritual, and since there’s only Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Pan, Bra and Vegeta left, they could only do the ritual to one more person (Vegeta ofc). This also allows for a further ritual if F. Trunks ever comes back or Tarble returns to Earth.

- Better explanation on SSGSS (can be in guidebooks). It’s “Super Saiyan fused with Super Saiyan God” but we already saw Goku turning SS in BoG. Is it like a mastered form? How did they achieve it? Does it have a time limit? If they can turn SSGSS now, does it mean they can turn into the normal SSG at will too?

- I like that Golden Freeza has a drawback, but don’t make the fights so one-sided. Freeza was literally a punching bag the entire fight. Make G. Freeza vs Goku an even fight until Goku gets distracted and let G. Freeza hit Vegeta with a few good hits, even if the latter has the advantage. Also the fights in the movie were pretty boring and uninspired, I hope they're better now.

- Remove the ring scene, please for the love of God. I don't care if you think it makes sense or not. It's a fact that this is the main criticism that is thrown at the movie and the source of many arguments. Removing the scene would make those arguments disappear. Make Freeza pull a Piccolo Jr once Goku thought he had killed him, or just show a scene prior to Freeza arriving on Earth of him filling Sorbet's ring with some of his Ki.

- Either remove every line of Goku where he says Freeza can go home, or make it obvious that he's just being arrogant and that he would kill him anyway. Goku should (and has developed to the point) know Freeza cannot change for the better.

- I'm conflicted on the Vegeta scene. On one hand, I think it's kinda pathetic for him to beat down an injured Freeza. On the other, I wouldn't like it if he gave Freeza a senzu like some people were suggesting in other threads, simply because I think Vegeta has developed past the point of wanting to prove his strength to his enemies. So, keep the scene largely the same but let Freeza get some hits in.

- Change the ending completely. Get rid of that plot device that made Freeza a joke. Have Freeza die not in a way that completely humiliates his character. Let him commit suicide by blowing up Earth and killing everyone, it would add to his character showing he will do ANYTHING to achieve his goals, showing that he hates the Saiyans more than dying. Let Whis save those that were on the battlefield (Jaco, Bulma, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Roshi, Boo, Gohan, Piccolo). Goten and Trunks died to Freeza prior to Vegeta and Goku's arrival on Earth. Vegeta, Goku and Beerus don’t need saving because they’re strong enough to survive Freeza’s blast and since they’re actually Gods now, it’s about time Goku and Vegeta got over their weakness of not being able to survive in space. If there’s a good excuse as to why now they can when they couldn’t before it’s definitely Godly Ki. Have Goku lament for his inability to save everyone and say it’s all his fault; have him also ask Whis to turn back time and then have Whis refuse because Goku needs to take responsibility for his mistakes, which will make his character a very harsh teacher when he needs to be.

- Come up with an excuse as to why the Namek balls don’t work and have Whis offer Goku and Vegeta a way to go to another universe to use their Dragon Balls saying that "if you want to revive your friends, you need to earn it", this would directly lead into the universe 6 arc. This ending allows closure for Vegeta (it’s only debatable because Trunks died, but he will obviously resurrect him the future) while simultaneously giving him his moment to shine, Goku also gets a time to shine for a while, Freeza’s resurrection isn’t pointless, he doesn’t get completely humiliated and he accomplished stuff before he died. Also, if they're going to the next universe, have Jaco call the Galactic base and ask if it's ok, only for them to respond back saying "Yes, but you'll be with them to make sure they don't do anything stupid", I'm sure that'd be fun :lol:

I think that's all.

User avatar
Saiyan007
Regular
Posts: 653
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Saiyan007 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:29 am

Fights need to be much better

They are far too tame for people that are God's

When fights back in the Namek arc by much weaker people look more intense then the "Gods" you have a problem

User avatar
irreality
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:08 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by irreality » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:35 pm

More of Freeza training
More of Goku and Vegeta training, how did that come about?
Vegeta turning SSG normal form for the first time -- they should explain that.
More Jaco interactions
No fake-out Goku vs Vegeta fight
#18 in the mooks battle
Don't rob the win from Vegeta: still do the 3 second time skip, though, that seems like an intersting power for Whis.

User avatar
Chuquita
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 15035
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:16 am
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Chuquita » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Gokû and Vegeta's living conditions at Whis and Beerus' place.
I have head canon'd bunk beds until proven otherwise. ( ̄ω ̄)
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

User avatar
Hugo Boss
I Live Here
Posts: 3456
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Hugo Boss » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:06 pm

I would like to see the rest of the Z-Fighters joining the battle. Perhaps some of the godly training. Instead of making Gohan fighting Shisami, I would make him fight Freeza's first form and force him to transform into his 2nd form, then Boo and Gotenks would proceed to force the second and third transformations, making Goku feel Freeza's ki and tell Vegeta to come back to Earth with him.

User avatar
fadeddreams5
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5144
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:53 pm
Location: New York

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by fadeddreams5 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Explain Golden Freeza. We don’t know anything about it, what is it?
You know what would be a funny plot twist? If Frieza achieved his golden form because of the ki he once borrowed from SSJ Goku.
"Dragon Ball once became a thing of the past to me, but after that, I got angry about the live action movie, re-wrote an entire movie script, and now I'm complaining about the quality of the new TV anime. It seems Dragon Ball has grown on me so much that I can't leave it alone." - Akira Toriyama on Dragon Ball Super

User avatar
Cetra
I Live Here
Posts: 3856
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Cetra » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Freezer should not have this training thing.

Freezer is a mutant.

He should mutate by manipulating his cells through science.

And not by manipulating them with training alone.

That would be more consistent and appropriate. He can still train.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 14032
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Show how Vegeta became a SSj God
Show Freeza train
More Jaco moments
Have Goten, Trunks, Yamcha and Kibitoshin join the battle against Freeza and his army
Have Mr. Satan try to fight Freeza and fail like he did with Cell
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5425
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:16 pm
Location: Mt. Paozu

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:30 pm

Cetra wrote:Which changes do you want to be made?

I want:

A different Final Form for Freeza
Another name for SSJGSSJ
Yamcha fighting
Kuririn, 17 and 18 fighting together
A better showing of Piccolo and Gohan in battle
Goten and Trunks as teenagers that can also be noticed as being teenagers and not that "Goku was small with 15" thing
The final battle changed, especially the ending
If Super F is only 1 year after Super BoG, Goten and Trunks would only be 8 and 9. I wouldn't mind a timeskip though. I read want to see a preteen/teen Goten

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6049
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:06 pm

In addition to what has been mentioned before, I would have Tagoma survive (I like his character design) and fight on Earth with the others.

Also I would have Golden Freeza and others (possibly King Cold revived in Golden form too) fight Goku and Vegeta, and the fight would be a lot tenser. At one point Beerus would save either Goku or Vegeta from being killed, and then give an excuse like the attack would have messed up his ice cream. Also maybe Beerus could spar a bit against Goku and Vegeta after they trained with Whis (basically, I just want an excuse to see Beerus fighting some more).

Also, Shisami would survive, and after Freeza died he would give up and say there would be no point in fighting anymore. So he would be a factor they would have to deal with in the future.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Anyway, I think there are the changes that would make me happiest:
--Merge some of the JSAT contents into it and don't waste them (Abo, Kado, etc.)
--Even if they don't fight, include Yamcha, Buu, Goten, Trunks, etc.
--Explain Freeza's "body" situation in Hell a bit more.
--Explain why Freeza keep's saying "Earth's Hell".
--More info on Golden Freeza, SSG and SSGSS would be nice.
--Have Freeza's body be healed in his fourth/true form in the tank, then regress to his first form (without armor).
--I don't mind the ring scene, but at least have Goku shot from behind.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4488
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by ZombieVito » Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:29 pm

Doctor. wrote:Oh boy, this list is going to be big. I've been pretty blunt before when it comes to my opinion of the movie's plot, so almost all changes would be good to improve it, in my opinion. Here's what I'd personally like to see, however:

- Showcase the effects Freeza's revival had on the universe. Seriously, Sorbet mentions that without Freeza they were losing wars and planets, I'd like to see how Freeza's return would effect this, if the planets would surrender immediately, or if they'd continue fighting only to get destroyed. The F script mentions mercenaries that were battling Kuririn, maybe these mercenaries heard of Freeza's return and came to serve him or battle him for possession of his army only to lose and join his army? 1000 soldiers seems like a really low amount, after all.

- Add some cloaking device to Sorbet's ship to make it more believable for them to find the Dragon Balls unnoticed. I know they went over this in the movie, by saying only Sorbet and Tagoma went so that they wouldn't be noticed, but Tagoma's power is relatively big, so it should be noticed by the Ki-sensing specialists like Piccolo. The God of Earth is always overseeing, so he should be able to pick on them, too.

- I'm conflicted on this but maybe revive Cold too...? On one hand, Freeza's the prodigy, so Cold getting so strong wouldn't be too believable, plus I like the scene in the movie where Freeza talks about his father, adds more to his character than we knew. On the other hand, this would be an opportunity to properly utilize Cold and also to give Goku and Vegeta a reason to fight together since I, frankly, find it stupid that they wouldn't work together when they have done in the past against Boo. The movie ends with them still refusing to work together, showcasing no progression at all. I guess Cold wouldn't be necessary to force them to work together though, just make Freeza super strong.

- Show Freeza's training! Seriously, this is what I want to see the most! What happened, how did he become so strong, what kind of regiment did he put his body through, did he train in his first form or in his true form? What kind of emotions did he feel while training? Did someone train with him? We know nothing about it. Maybe increase the time to one year or so, just to make it a lil' bit more believable. I'd like it if they integrated Champa's assistant somehow, maybe she's the one who helped train Freeza? Though I can't put it into my head that Freeza would accept help, then again this is a chance for character development.

- Explain Golden Freeza. We don’t know anything about it, what is it? How did Freeza know how to achieve it? Is it the reason why first form and final form Freeza are so strong, did he manage to use part of its power in those forms like SSG works for the Saiyans? Does every race have a godly transformation that they can access or are the Saiyans and Freeza just special? Could Cold and other mutants like Freeza access this transformation? What was Golden Freeza's original color (he said that he chose the color himself)?

- Goten, Trunks and Boo should be in the movie. I think everyone understands where I'm going with this, a more grown-up Trunks and Goten would look exactly like Goku & Future Trunks, so it would fuel Freeza's anger and Boo was mentioned by Freeza, so it'd be funny to see his reaction to a fat pink blob being Boo.

- Increase the number of soldiers like I said; this movie was a perfect opportunity to introduce a few new interesting characters like the Ginyu Force but we only get Tagoma, who gets killed very early on, and Sorbet who I find boring frankly. Add like 4 new guys, the new Ginyu Force or something. Have them be new recruits from different dimensions who came to challenge Freeza but lost or something, or they trained along with Freeza to increase their power. One at SS2+ level would be fine for Mr. Boo, and the other three at like 50% Freeza level for Kuririn, Tenshinhan and Yamcha (!). Roshi and Jaco could deal with the fodder soldiers with Goten and Trunks (who may or may not end up being killed by Freeza).

- Speaking of Jaco, introduce him earlier. Show us an episode of him doing his activities as a patrolman, maybe he finds a planet who has been at war with Freeza's army and he comes to fight and help solve the conflict, but finds out that Freeza has been revived once he beats the soldiers, only to run away! Also explain if he and Bulma kept in touch, because it seems weird that he'd just come to Earth for no particular reason in the movie, seems forced to me. He only interacted with Bulma, her father and Kuririn as well, interacting with other characters would be nice.

- Either let Shisami train with Freeza or have him be one of those mercenaries who came after Freeza's head once he knew of his revival, but failed and ended up joining the army. This would explain why he'd be so strong, strong enough to fight evenly with Piccolo (also don't let Gohan interrupt the fight this time, let the two battle it out). If the first option is taken, I'd like to see the backstory behind Shisami and Tagoma, both of them seemed like they had some kind of rivalry going on and I'm curious to find out more.

- While everyone else deals with fodder soldiers and the new Ginyu Force, let (ultimate) Gohan stomp first form Freeza for a while, and then proceed to get stomped (or an even fight, either or) by final form Freeza when he transforms. Then Gohan doesn’t have a good moment at the cost of Piccolo’s dignity like in the movie, and he doesn’t immediately get one shot. He also keeps his title of strongest non-fused and non-deity Dragon team member; the whole scene of Freeza almost killing Gohan can be kept, but make it final form Freeza.

- Only Gohan would spare his opponents.

- More info on SSG. It’s such a cheap transformation that they can abuse so easily. If they sensed Freeza’s ki, why didn’t Gohan and the others ask to do the ritual? Just to be sure they’re ready if Freeza - no, if any threat ever comes to Earth again. There’s no drawback to SSG, if they fail to absorb the Godly Ki, just re-do the ritual until they get it right. Add some restrictions to it. Make it so that beings with Godly Ki can’t participate in the ritual, and since there’s only Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Pan, Bra and Vegeta left, they could only do the ritual to one more person (Vegeta ofc). This also allows for a further ritual if F. Trunks ever comes back or Tarble returns to Earth.

- Better explanation on SSGSS (can be in guidebooks). It’s “Super Saiyan fused with Super Saiyan God” but we already saw Goku turning SS in BoG. Is it like a mastered form? How did they achieve it? Does it have a time limit? If they can turn SSGSS now, does it mean they can turn into the normal SSG at will too?

- I like that Golden Freeza has a drawback, but don’t make the fights so one-sided. Freeza was literally a punching bag the entire fight. Make G. Freeza vs Goku an even fight until Goku gets distracted and let G. Freeza hit Vegeta with a few good hits, even if the latter has the advantage. Also the fights in the movie were pretty boring and uninspired, I hope they're better now.

- Remove the ring scene, please for the love of God. I don't care if you think it makes sense or not. It's a fact that this is the main criticism that is thrown at the movie and the source of many arguments. Removing the scene would make those arguments disappear. Make Freeza pull a Piccolo Jr once Goku thought he had killed him, or just show a scene prior to Freeza arriving on Earth of him filling Sorbet's ring with some of his Ki.

- Either remove every line of Goku where he says Freeza can go home, or make it obvious that he's just being arrogant and that he would kill him anyway. Goku should (and has developed to the point) know Freeza cannot change for the better.

- I'm conflicted on the Vegeta scene. On one hand, I think it's kinda pathetic for him to beat down an injured Freeza. On the other, I wouldn't like it if he gave Freeza a senzu like some people were suggesting in other threads, simply because I think Vegeta has developed past the point of wanting to prove his strength to his enemies. So, keep the scene largely the same but let Freeza get some hits in.

- Change the ending completely. Get rid of that plot device that made Freeza a joke. Have Freeza die not in a way that completely humiliates his character. Let him commit suicide by blowing up Earth and killing everyone, it would add to his character showing he will do ANYTHING to achieve his goals, showing that he hates the Saiyans more than dying. Let Whis save those that were on the battlefield (Jaco, Bulma, Kuririn, Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Roshi, Boo, Gohan, Piccolo). Goten and Trunks died to Freeza prior to Vegeta and Goku's arrival on Earth. Vegeta, Goku and Beerus don’t need saving because they’re strong enough to survive Freeza’s blast and since they’re actually Gods now, it’s about time Goku and Vegeta got over their weakness of not being able to survive in space. If there’s a good excuse as to why now they can when they couldn’t before it’s definitely Godly Ki. Have Goku lament for his inability to save everyone and say it’s all his fault; have him also ask Whis to turn back time and then have Whis refuse because Goku needs to take responsibility for his mistakes, which will make his character a very harsh teacher when he needs to be.

- Come up with an excuse as to why the Namek balls don’t work and have Whis offer Goku and Vegeta a way to go to another universe to use their Dragon Balls saying that "if you want to revive your friends, you need to earn it", this would directly lead into the universe 6 arc. This ending allows closure for Vegeta (it’s only debatable because Trunks died, but he will obviously resurrect him the future) while simultaneously giving him his moment to shine, Goku also gets a time to shine for a while, Freeza’s resurrection isn’t pointless, he doesn’t get completely humiliated and he accomplished stuff before he died. Also, if they're going to the next universe, have Jaco call the Galactic base and ask if it's ok, only for them to respond back saying "Yes, but you'll be with them to make sure they don't do anything stupid", I'm sure that'd be fun :lol:

I think that's all.
Holy crap I agree with almost everything you said, nicely done.

The only things I would change is for Gohan to fight second and third form Freeza. He beats the second form but loses to the third one, that way Freeza's scene when he powers up to his final form and shocks Goku and Vegeta is kept.

I will also be completely disappointed if only Goku and Vegeta go to universe 6. Please god no..

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 21003
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:38 pm

- Bring back King Cold and have him battle the Z-Fighters
- Have Goku and Vegeta team up and battle Golden Freeza together
- Throw in Yamcha, #17 and #18 into the battle against Freeza Army
- Expand on Whis' training with Goku and Vegeta

User avatar
The Monkey King
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 908
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:53 am

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by The Monkey King » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:44 pm

fadeddreams5 wrote:You know what would be a funny plot twist? If Freeza achieved his golden form because of the ki he once borrowed from SSJ Goku.
I like this... I like this a lot
garfield15 wrote:"Now Goku, we shall have our Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods Movie 14, now available on DVD and blu-ray!"
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww11 ... wesome.gif

User avatar
TheDevilsCorpse
Moderator
Posts: 11377
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 am
Contact:

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:58 pm

The Monkey King wrote:
fadeddreams5 wrote:You know what would be a funny plot twist? If Freeza achieved his golden form because of the ki he once borrowed from SSJ Goku.
I like this... I like this a lot
It might work out nice if he achieved a golden Super Saiyan-like form because of that ki, but he didn't achieve a golden form. Freeza achieved a new form and then chose to make it gold so that Goku would understand it was like his own form of Super Saiyan. I don't think they''ll change that for Super.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

User avatar
pacz360
I Live Here
Posts: 2542
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by pacz360 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Here's mine
1.show freeza's training.
There's gotta be a real reason for him to get this strong than lol he a mutant or prodigy show his training.
2.changed goku getting shot by sorbet.
This was a poor plot device imo makes no sense for him to get hurt by something that weak even with his guard down.change it to freeza putting his energy into.

User avatar
Low Tone G
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1708
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 am

Re: Dragon Ball Fukkatsu no F - Super Edition

Post by Low Tone G » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:05 pm

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:Anyway, I think there are the changes that would make me happiest:
--Merge some of the JSAT contents into it and don't waste them (Abo, Kado, etc.)
--Even if they don't fight, include Yamcha, Buu, Goten, Trunks, etc.
--Explain Freeza's "body" situation in Hell a bit more.
--Explain why Freeza keep's saying "Earth's Hell".
--More info on Golden Freeza, SSG and SSGSS would be nice.
--Have Freeza's body be healed in his fourth/true form in the tank, then regress to his first form (without armor).
--I don't mind the ring scene, but at least have Goku shot from behind.
This. And reveal why should Mr. Buu sleep. Is this related with the statement of long hibernation cycles of Pure Buu?
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Post Reply