Universe 6 tournament combatants?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Black_Liger
Advanced Regular

Re: Universe 6 tournament combatants?

Post by Black_Liger » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:38 am

What if Saiyans from Universe 6 are actually quite Jolly and cool towards other species. But the humans from universe 6 are more powerful and dangerous, that's why their wars destroyed the planet?.
There's room for only one snake, and one big boss.

KaiserAcedia

Post by KaiserAcedia » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:12 pm

The participants are Mystery Dude, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Buu. But I don't think that Buu will participate, unless they trick him into it. Furthermore Buu is hibernating right now, will he even be able to wake up in time? And will he be way stronger after he wakes up? If they tell everyone about the tournament Gohan may step up on his own and says he wants to participate. I don't think it's set in stone, that all of the actual announced fighters will be in the tournament.

Mystery Dude could been dead by now.

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Black_Liger wrote:What if Saiyans from Universe 6 are actually quite Jolly and cool towards other species. But the humans from universe 6 are more powerful and dangerous, that's why their wars destroyed the planet?.

That would be hilarious and awesome. Imagine an evil Krillin that's so strong it makes the U6 Saiyans look like Pui Pui compared to Vegeta.

buutenks
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by buutenks » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:31 pm

Soo,my theory is buu drops out and is replaced by gohan.2 saiyans 1 hybrid 1 namekian and 1 unknown ^^.

I'm also worried they might replace piccolo with gohan,that would be devastating IMO,best to leave buu out.

Basaku

Post by Basaku » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Including Buu (and making him win at least 1 match) is too important IMO in the context of Uub to drop it. If anything Piccolo would swap places with Gohan, but Buu needs more display of strenght to help EOZ fit well post-Super.
Black_Liger wrote:What if Saiyans from Universe 6 are actually quite Jolly and cool towards other species. But the humans from universe 6 are more powerful and dangerous, that's why their wars destroyed the planet?.
Not a bad idea. Make Saiyans from U6 nice and all, give them SSJ4 design for power-up, sell even more toys.

Ssgvegito30
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssgvegito30 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:42 am

I would be really pleased if buu is left out to make way for Gohan it would be awesome because since eoz he has become a spoiled child who wants to eat and sleep, they better not leave out piccolo to make way for Gohan I would be furious over that!!!
"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps! His pride!"

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:48 am

Doctor. wrote:
apex_pretador wrote:3. A super saiyan, who's strongest saiyan in U6, who combines SS with great ape. Vegeta dodges his all attacks effortlessly, and punches him out for the win after turning SSB.
And people were already complaining that this is a rip-off of Multiverse :P
Nah, multiverse is all about alternate timeline versions / what - ifs of universe 7. DBS tournament is more like 2 different characters (and there is no way in hell that a saiyan can be strong enough to challange U7 team any other way)
buutenks wrote:Soo,my theory is buu drops out and is replaced by gohan.2 saiyans 1 hybrid 1 namekian and 1 unknown ^^.

I'm also worried they might replace piccolo with gohan,that would be devastating IMO,best to leave buu out.
If piccolo is replaced by gohan, I'm done with super
Muffin Man wrote:
SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:I there really is some female saiyans on Champa's team,i dont want it to be some cute little girls or something like that,i really dont want this series to be any typical anime these days,a Videl(first appearance) like personality would be good to me.
I always felt like Videl was the perfect DBZ heroine in terms of both design and attitude. It's a damn shame she never learned how to properly use ki and become a true z-fighter.
Or #18
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

KaiserAcedia

Post by KaiserAcedia » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:37 am

Episode 23
But I'dont see Buu particpating in this tournament at all. Why would he want, too? And he is sleeping right now maybe for a very long time.

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:10 am

Now that Piccolo is dead in Super and knowing he's gonna fight in the tournament leads me to believe he will get his power up in the other world.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:54 am

U7's team has already been confirmed. But U6's strongest fighter will be none other than Mr. Popo.

His style is impetous, his defense is impregnable, and he wants your heart and wants to eat your children. (Tyson reference).

He will turn into God Popo and will implement the pecking order.

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Ssgvegito30
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ssgvegito30 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:29 am

omaro34 wrote:U7's team has already been confirmed. But U6's strongest fighter will be none other than Mr. Popo.

His style is impetous, his defense is impregnable, and he wants your heart and wants to eat your children. (Tyson reference).

Not gonna happen!!!
"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps! His pride!"

omaro34

Post by omaro34 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Ssgvegito30 wrote:
omaro34 wrote:U7's team has already been confirmed. But U6's strongest fighter will be none other than Mr. Popo.

Not gonna happen!!!
I know, I was joking.

buutenks

Post by buutenks » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:25 pm

I think the test was introduced for a reason.I dont see it having any relevance on u6 team since we got no idea who they r,but u7 team,we got mr buu who will proly fail and be replaced by gohan.

This would be good since he did that speech about my fault for not training.

ZetaSword

Post by ZetaSword » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:01 pm

The fifth fighter for Universe 7 has been confirmed and so has the team for Universe 6.

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!
You've been warned.

Here is a pic: http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images ... .jpg?w=600

See the pink guy? His name is Monaca and he is the fifth fighter (the strongest Beerus had faced excluding Whis). You can also see the Universe 6 team on there. The spiky haired guy is a Saiyan.

Here is the leaked Chapter 7 manga (but its in Korean): (Illegal scans removed by moderator)