Viz's "Dragon Ball Super" Manga Release Questions

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Viz's "Dragon Ball Super" Manga Release Questions

Post by eledoremassis02 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:36 am

I cant seem to find the chapters on the app. Are they even on there or is itjust web only?

DemonRin
Advanced Regular

Re: Vizs Dragon Ball super

Post by DemonRin » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:05 pm

My understanding is that it's web only for now. The chapters were honestly a surprise, they hit before Viz announced anything. Probably just hasn't trickled down to their other platforms yet.
"FUNi should take [DBZ] out behind the woodshed, give it one last treat, then blow its f%#@$ng brains out before it attacks the baby again." ~Rocketman

Gokitalo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokitalo » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:10 am

The links posted on Kanzenshuu's news articles aren't working for me, though :cry: Maybe they've been removed already from the site? I'm using Google Chrome, so maybe the browser's an issue?

SuperSaiyanBatman
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperSaiyanBatman » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:56 am

Gokitalo wrote:The links posted on Kanzenshuu's news articles aren't working for me, though :cry: Maybe they've been removed already from the site? I'm using Google Chrome, so maybe the browser's an issue?
They're still on the site, just checked to confirm, using firefox, so yeah, it probably doesn't like Chrome.

I don't like the thing they use for it cause its really hard and frustrating to read with but its working.

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:06 am

Chrome works just fine.

Keep in mind that these chapters are only available in certain regions, so not everyone will be able to access them.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

Akira
Regular

Post by Akira » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:21 pm

Well, this is a pleasant surprise, maybe by this time next year, I'll be able to add a new manga volume to my shelf after volume 42 (Viz Z 26). I thought it would take them a lot longer to get around to this.
"Of" =/= "Have"

Contractions:
-Should have = Should've
-Could have = Could've
-Would have = Would've

The heck does "should of" even mean anyway? Think about what those two words mean individually, and then try to read them back to back in a sentence and make sense of it. Are you forming a prepositional phrase, is "should" a part of a larger grouping, or are you just typing random words based on how you think you hear them used verbally? Perhaps take a moment to contemplate this, and see if it becomes as mind jarring for you to look at as it does for me..

Gokitalo
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gokitalo » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 am

Ajay wrote:Chrome works just fine.

Keep in mind that these chapters are only available in certain regions, so not everyone will be able to access them.
Ah, that must be it. I'm not in the U.S. at the moment, so maybe that's why I can't see them.