Which of the 2 is more likely to appear?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Which of the 2 is more likely to appear?

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Gogeta or Vegito?

I want to hear everyone's opinion.
Last edited by GodVegetto91 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Which of the 2 is more likely to appear?

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Vegetto.
Gowasu apparently wants to go help and he would be bringing along his potara earrings, so it looks like we might get Vegetto.

Acetona
Beyond Newbie

Post by Acetona » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Gogeta is kinda canonically impossible, since Vegeta is like 11cm shorter than Gokū...
So, Vegetto.
キミもテイマーをめざせ!

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:44 pm

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark as say neither, Trunks and Vegeta will fuse with Gowasu's potara while Goku uses the mafuba.

Boo Machine
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Boo Machine » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:51 pm

If a fusion does happen, I say Vegito. Mostly because I can't see Black/Zamasu letting them figure out the dance moves and how to out them in sync. I don't think Vegeta has ever done it in canon before, has he?

Plus the 30 minutes time limit might be a problem for them especially if large amounts of power reduce the time limit.
SUBARASHII! - Goku Black

I am the Great Saiyaman! Defender of truth! Protector of the innocent! Upholder of justice! Doer of good!

To Infinity, then stop!

Anime are Cartoons.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Thank you very much guys. That was exactly the answer i wanted to hear. I have new faith!

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Vegetto. Vegeta would never allow himself to be taught the Fusion Dance.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Probably Vegetto, much as I kinda halfway dread it. The fact that they've already cued up that the Super Dragon Balls can unmerge a fusion has basically been hinting at that for a while now.

That and I can already hear the fanbase screaming out in joy at the prospect of Super Saiyan Blue Vegetto.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Gogeta, then they can use the potara to fuse with Trunks and have a three way fusion to tie into Dragon Ball Fusions. The potara would also get rid of the time limit on the Gogeta fusion, it would be pretty epic.
Last edited by UpFromTheSkies on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Probably Vegetto, much as I kinda halfway dread it. The fact that they've already cued up that the Super Dragon Balls can unmerge a fusion has basically been hinting at that for a while now.

That and I can already hear the fanbase screaming out in joy at the prospect of Super Saiyan Blue Vegetto.
They don't need the Super Dragon Balls for that, they can just have Buu absorb them and then spit them out.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:50 pm

UpFromTheSkies wrote:
Gyt Kaliba wrote:Probably Vegetto, much as I kinda halfway dread it. The fact that they've already cued up that the Super Dragon Balls can unmerge a fusion has basically been hinting at that for a while now.

They don't need the Super Dragon Balls for that, they can just have Buu absorb them and then spit them out.
And you really think you'll see Vegetto face Buu, ask to be absorbed, get absorbed, get spit and Bulma & co- smile? "What a clever solution!", says Piccolo?

Too embarassing to draw.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

UpFromTheSkies
I Live Here

Post by UpFromTheSkies » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:59 pm

ChronoTwigger wrote:
UpFromTheSkies wrote:

And you really think you'll see Vegetto face Buu, ask to be absorbed, get absorbed, get spit and Bulma & co- smile? "What a clever solution!", says Piccolo?

Too embarassing to draw.
I think they would rather get absorbed and shot out through Buu's steam vent than stay fused forever.

Alehandrew

Post by Alehandrew » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:17 pm

dbgtFO wrote:Vegetto.
Gowasu apparently wants to go help and he would be bringing along his potara earrings, so it looks like we might get Vegetto.
I agree although I think it would be great to see Gogeta in DBS! Or a new fusion like trunks/goku

ailema88
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ailema88 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:54 am

Vegetto, I don't think Gogeta is able to finish Zamasu in 30 minutes...

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:15 am

Vegetto. Super hasn't acknowledged GT or even the pre-BOG movies.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:27 am

Dragon Ball Ireland wrote:Vegetto. Super hasn't acknowledged GT or even the pre-BOG movies.
So because Super has not mentioned them Goku and Vegeta cannot do a funky dance?
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:51 am

Cetra wrote:
Dragon Ball Ireland wrote:Vegetto. Super hasn't acknowledged GT or even the pre-BOG movies.
So because Super has not mentioned them Goku and Vegeta cannot do a funky dance?
My point is that GT and the pre-BOG movies don't fit into the Super continuity, thus they should be treated as separate stories with no relation to Super.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:53 am

Dragon Ball Ireland wrote:
Cetra wrote:
My point is that GT and the pre-BOG movies don't fit into the Super continuity, thus they should be treated as separate stories with no relation to Super.
But even with that taken as "given" the fusion dance exists. Why should people exclude the dance then?
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

fexus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by fexus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:07 am

It's probably going to be Gogeta if they even fusion anyway. They make quite a strong hint when we see Trunks and Goten wanted to go with them to the future.
I ask thou, WHY MUST IT BE ME?
Your weakness is your strength.
Are you reading this? If you are, I just want to let you know that I'm a GREAT GUY. :lol:

Will
Beyond Newbie

Post by Will » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:46 am

Gowasu will probably go to the future, so Vegeto/Vegito.