How do you guys prefer the ending of this arc/Zamasu?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Re: How do you guys prefer the ending of this arc/Zamasu?

Post by ekrolo2 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:52 am

Doctor. wrote:Here come ekrolo's fanfics to save the day once again :P
Always ;)
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

LightBing
I Live Here

Post by LightBing » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Thank you for the kind words guys. It would be great if you wrote the scenario ekrolo2. I usually don't like to overwrite arcs of series, I prefer to fill gaps or explore lore/characters.

szopman
Beyond Newbie

Post by szopman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:41 pm

For me the perfect ending would be some epilogue to the F.Trunks's story for eg. an episode in which Vegeta, Goku and Bulma stay in Trunks' world to attend Trunks&Mai's wedding :)

peterx
Beyond Newbie

Post by peterx » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Does Goku hate Zamasu more than Freeza, or anybody else in the DB franchise? Killing your best friend in front of your eyes is very bad, but your family and bragging about it? thats a whole new level.. (even if you only heard about it) That should bring much more anger out of Goku I guess.

So Goku should be the one to destroy Zamasu in the end.. in a very painful way..

DBS916
Regular

Post by DBS916 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:26 am

peterx wrote:Does Goku hate Zamasu more than Freeza, or anybody else in the DB franchise? Killing your best friend in front of your eyes is very bad, but your family and bragging about it? thats a whole new level.. (even if you only heard about it) That should bring much more anger out of Goku I guess.

So Goku should be the one to destroy Zamasu in the end.. in a very painful way..
Agreed! Goku should be the one, with help from both Vegeta and Trunks, defeat Zamasu because of Black stealing his body and then killing both him and his family.

gofishus
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by gofishus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:29 am

Zeno will be the one to destroy Zamasu, and really there is no other way since Zamasu is immortal, and even if SSB Vegito is more powerful he still can't be killed so...

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 am

If it had to be one of those two then I'd much prefer Zeno killing him.

Sealing him away is boring.

Having Zeno show up and showing a hint of what he's capable of by waving his hand and the force of it eradicating Merged Zamasu from existence showing exactly why Beerus and Champa has such fear of him and how it makes Goku and Vegeta look like mere ants in comparison would be more interesting I think.

Even more so if Zeno ends up being the final villain.

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PsionicWarrior » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:38 am

Have to say while I have no idea how the current arc will end I'd find the Zeno solution to be the most lame and uninspired way to end it lol

Mafuba was a nice solution, too bad it didn't work lol

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:31 am

The guys who are saying Zeno will destroy Zamasu... how can that happen? He's immortal. He can't die. Unless Zeno pulls off some hax shit and warps time and space to remove Zamasu's existence.

SsjCookie
Beyond Newbie

Post by SsjCookie » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:10 am

DBS916 wrote:
peterx wrote:Does Goku hate Zamasu more than Freeza, or anybody else in the DB franchise? Killing your best friend in front of your eyes is very bad, but your family and bragging about it? thats a whole new level.. (even if you only heard about it) That should bring much more anger out of Goku I guess.

Agreed! Goku should be the one, with help from both Vegeta and Trunks, defeat Zamasu because of Black stealing his body and then killing both him and his family.

Original, Goku defeating a major enemy,... Again? :roll:

I think it should be Trunks defeating Zamasu.
If there's anyone who deserves this win it would be him, Zamasu wrecked his world, and killed his mother. and unless she is wished back he will be the one who has to live in this destroyed world, not Goku and Vegeta.

Goku can have a part in Zamasus defeat of course, but he should not have the limelight in this for once.

God Vegeta

Post by God Vegeta » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:48 pm

It could be the dirty ningens who should kill the supreme god Zamas xd it would be fun to see Zamasu reaction i guess

TheWalkingCash

Post by TheWalkingCash » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Part of me wants Vegetto to kill Merged Zamasu, but at the same time, it would be cool to see Zeno's power in action.

SsjCookie
Beyond Newbie

Post by SsjCookie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:48 am

TheWalkingCash wrote:Part of me wants Vegetto to kill Merged Zamasu, but at the same time, it would be cool to see Zeno's power in action.
You might get your wish.
As much as I want Trunks to win, Zamasu IS immortal after all so it will probably be Zeno wiping the floor with him.

There will be no fight though, Zeno will probably just snap his fingers and be done with him.
A bit anticlimactic really. :roll: