Can Hakaishin kill Gag Characters?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Blackstripe
Regular

Can Hakaishin kill Gag Characters?

Post by Blackstripe » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:29 pm

So, after watching episode 69, I was left wondering if Beerus or the other Hakaishin can simply kill any gag character they please through their "Hakai" ability?

Fizzer
Advanced Regular

Re: Can Hakaishin kill Gag Characters?

Post by Fizzer » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 pm

I got the impression that yes, Beerus' godly abilities work on Arale and in fact anyone. Goku even suggested that Arale's gag-based fighting style wouldn't work against Beerus. The god of destruction is simply beyond that, in a different league altogether. Gag character or not, Arale is still a mortal and can't take on the likes of Beerus, Whis, or Zeno.

dragonballhero
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballhero » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:00 pm

I don't know. To me, it just felt like while Beerus is one of the strongest people in U7, I can't see him overcoming "Toon-force armor" with THAT much ease. Beerus is an "action character" for lack of a better word. Arale's a gag character. It's just me, but I can't see it happening.

Maybe he CAN defeat her, but I personally see Beerus having to put in quite a bit of effort before he were to destroy her.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:49 am

Yes i think so. Even Whis stated that Beerus is capable of destroying "anything" so yeah. And the way that scene was set up, with Bulma asking him to stop. And Beerus "conveniently" taking off because of some digestion problems i'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

Hell even Goku confirmed it by saying: "Careful Arale, that stuff doesn't work on Beerus-sama!"

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:37 am

I consider Zeno a gag character.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl