So do you think that Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha will eventually train with Whis?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PhoenixEX
Regular

So do you think that Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha will eventually train with Whis?

Post by PhoenixEX » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:55 am

I've noticed that almost everyone who Goku trains with (Master Roshi, Master Korin, Kami & Mr. Popo, King Kai) Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha tend to follow suit many episodes later. Do you think that they'll eventually receive Whis' training?
One World. 🌐 🕊

PsionicWarrior
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: So do you think that Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha will eventually train with Whis?

Post by PsionicWarrior » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:57 am

Nah, they can get trained by someone weaker than Whis but still stronger than them.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: So do you think that Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu and Yamcha will eventually train with Whis?

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:11 am

They should have trained at this point, their Universe is at stake, all they represent it, the least whis could do is train them..
If they still don't, there is no Hope of It happening
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:26 am

Nope. Those scrubs aren't worth Whis' time and I don't believe they wouldn't even ask Whis to train them.
Last edited by Lord Beerus on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saturnine

Post by Saturnine » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:28 am

Yamcha is too busy pounding Vados' angel ass!

(not really but it would be funny)

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:35 am

Lord Beerus wrote:Nope. Those scrubs aren't worth Whis' time and I don't believe they would even ask Whis to train them.
Hey man, no offense but if possible could you shorten your sig a bit, it's pretty much bigger than most posts themselves :thumbup:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:57 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Nope. Those scrubs aren't worth Whis' time and I don't believe they would even ask Whis to train them.
Hey man, no offense but if possible could you shorten your sig a bit, it's pretty much bigger than most posts themselves :thumbup:
Sorted, guvnor. :mrgreen:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:58 am

Lord Beerus wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:
Sorted, guvnor. :mrgreen:
Lol thanks :lol: :lol:

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 am

Beerus should force Whis to train his 10 fighters no excuse for Beerus not wanting Whis to train them.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:47 pm

A: a short cutscene of people training on Beerus planet
B: not at all
C: the gap between Whis and those guys is too much he can teach anything, the same as me asking to Kasparov some chess lesson and being beaten the first move.
D: they train by himself (and someone don't like Roshi spending that time watchin TV).
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Totamo

Post by Totamo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:32 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:Beerus should force Whis to train his 10 fighters no excuse for Beerus not wanting Whis to train them.
let's see give undivided attention to the 2 best or try to get 8 fighters up to their level?

which is easier and makes more sense

WhatsUpPigeons
Not-So-Newbie

Post by WhatsUpPigeons » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:13 am

I feel like episode 76 will be a huge disrespectful episode of past villains jobbing to krillin

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:40 am

Even Goku and Vegeta had to bribe Whis to train them (or beg) the way I see it, if he doesn't see the potential in you to become a future God of Destruction he's not going to fool with you much. I think that's the whole reason he agreed to train Goku and Vegeta and plus because Beerus asked him too and was in favor of it.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:20 am

Xeztin wrote:Even Goku and Vegeta had to bribe Whis to train them (or beg) the way I see it, if he doesn't see the potential in you to become a future God of Destruction he's not going to fool with you much. I think that's the whole reason he agreed to train Goku and Vegeta and plus because Beerus asked him too and was in favor of it.
Vegeta had to bribe. Goku only had to asked.

Also, Beerus didn't know Whis was training Goku and Vegeta until he appeared on his planet and even asked Whis why he was trying them. So Beerus didn't asked him to do anything.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 am

Totamo wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:Beerus should force Whis to train his 10 fighters no excuse for Beerus not wanting Whis to train them.
let's see give undivided attention to the 2 best or try to get 8 fighters up to their level?

Easier is whichever he is comfortable with, smart is bringing other fighters levels higher, goku and Vegeta are already ridiculously strong and aren't getting any major gains soon

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:06 am

Ki Breaker wrote:
Totamo wrote:

Easier is whichever he is comfortable with, smart is bringing other fighters levels higher, goku and Vegeta are already ridiculously strong and aren't getting any major gains soon
Beerus would be an idiot to go into the tournament with only 2 'strong' fighters when you can have 10.

ckal9
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ckal9 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:51 am

Nope, absolutely not. Whis doesn't just train anyone, and Beerus wouldn't allow so much of Whis' time to be taken away from Beerus himself.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 am

ckal9 wrote:Nope, absolutely not. Whis doesn't just train anyone, and Beerus wouldn't allow so much of Whis' time to be taken away from Beerus himself.
Whis isn't his boyfriend and he isn't a jealous girlfriend that he would not like whis not giving him time, he dosen't care worth shit who whis is training and sleeps for years together..

The only logical reasoning is whis trains all of them, or goku trains them, just get them trained by a god

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
ckal9 wrote:Nope, absolutely not. Whis doesn't just train anyone, and Beerus wouldn't allow so much of Whis' time to be taken away from Beerus himself.
Whis isn't his boyfriend and he isn't a jealous girlfriend that he would not like whis not giving him time, he dosen't care worth shit who whis is training and sleeps for years together..

The only logical reasoning is whis trains all of them, or goku trains them, just get them trained by a god
Actually he does. He wants Whis to train both Vegeta and especially Goku for the upcoming tournament. He's not even thinking about the other members of his team since he fully expects Goku and Vegeta to carry the entire U7 crew again.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:29 pm

HeroR wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:

Actually he does. He wants Whis to train both Vegeta and especially Goku for the upcoming tournament. He's not even thinking about the other members of his team since he fully expects Goku and Vegeta to carry the entire U7 crew again.
That's stupid beerus is supposed to focus on his other team members because his universe will be destroyed if they lose but then again universe 7 team is just team canon fodder with the exception of Goku and Vegeta
Mostly active on discord.