Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:00 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:June DB GALS #21............... DBS Brand. Sigh. I am guessing this is some sort of mandate from BNHD "slap DBS logo EVERYWHERE!"
Better look at final version of the Ultimate Soldiers:
BWFC pics credit of JINstudio:
Full set of the ltd Kura shushi items:
There are absolutely zero images showing up.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 01/11/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:23 am

GodVegetto91 wrote: There are absolutely zero images showing up.
That's bizarre they're showing up for me. Maybe try a different browser?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:29 am

Shintani KV final version IRL & packaging:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:35 am

Late April Solicitation Grandista RoS Movie related:
Likely Gogeta.

PhoenixEX
Regular

Post by PhoenixEX » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote: There are absolutely zero images showing up.
That's bizarre they're showing up for me. Maybe try a different browser?
I can't see any of your images with Google Chrome, but they're loading just fine on Safari.
One World. 🌐 🕊

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Late April Solicitation Grandista RoS Movie related:
Likely Gogeta.
Hell yeah I'll take a SSB Gogeta if it turns out to be one! Wouldl ook so sick next to my Grandista UI Goku.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:48 am

A Gogeta Grandista would be super nice, though I would prefer a Broly.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:43 am

Hopefully we get a Broly Anger down the line instead of Full Power I feel like with the KC Broly a Grandista one for Full Power just wouldn't compare.

If Gogeta Grandista is the full 28cm then it would pair up nicely with the KC Broly since the Masterlise one from the Kuji will apparently only be ~20cm. Speaking of the Kuji officially starts in almost exactly 1 week. Then week after that Ultimate Soldiers Broly Anger, WCF vol.1 and gashapons start rolling out.

Exciting exciting exciting.

Also Bandai updated Candy release dates:
Adverge will be out 24th December
Wafer stickers 17th December
Shikishi Art still to be decided but I guess a week before the Wafers.

VS #09 is due on the week of release so probably around 12th December. Then the HG #01, UDM #35 & SF are all due the following week.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Megahouse's contribution for the movie Charaction CUBE:
Would love the Megahouse scene capsules to make a comeback, the movie was ideal was that but alas not this weird cube is all we getting for the movie from them.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:21 am

March Gashapon NEW:
DBS コレキャラ! ドラゴンボール 01
SSGSS Goku
SS Vegeta
Freeza
Krillin
Whis
Beerus

UDM VJUMP #08 (reprint)
SS Vegeta
Buu
Bardock
SS3 Gogeta

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:06 am

Ichiban Kuji starts in one week and information is starting to leak here are the store ratio's:

Prize A SS Broly Full Power: 2
Prize B Theatrical New Character A: 3
Prize C Theatrical New Character B: 2
Prize D SSGSS Goku: 1
Prize E SS Goku: 1

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL REVEAL? I am so glad I leaked the WCF 'cuz dunno what the heck they are doing. The concept of a fusion dance Goku & Vegeta isn't even knew so why they acting like this is something big? Is the Kuji really gonna be the official reveal?

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Ichiban Kuji starts in one week and information is starting to leak here are the store ratio's:

WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL REVEAL? I am so glad I leaked the WCF 'cuz dunno what the heck they are doing. The concept of a fusion dance Goku & Vegeta isn't even knew so why they acting like this is something big? Is the Kuji really gonna be the official reveal?

Good Lord, you'd figure with two premieres under their belt they'd just reveal Gogeta already. They must really want to build up the hype around the character and not reveal it until the week prior or something.

Anything good come from this weekends event? There was supposed to be something this past Sunday the 25th, correct?

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:35 pm

I can't seem to find the main DB merchandise thread (was it re-titled as this thread?) , so I'll ask here.

Any chances we'll eventually get figuarts of base form Goku Xeno? I really like his dougi and after doing some research I only found a small keychain of questionable quality and a WCF where he's got a snarl on his face and he's in a battle pose. I'm looking for something bigger (6 or 7 inches) with regular proportions. I found a ssj1 Goku Xeno, but I'm really looking for normal black-hair Goku Xeno.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Chuquita wrote:I can't seem to find the main DB merchandise thread (was it re-titled as this thread?) , so I'll ask here.

Any chances we'll eventually get figuarts of base form Goku Xeno? I really like his dougi and after doing some research I only found a small keychain of questionable quality and a WCF where he's got a snarl on his face and he's in a battle pose. I'm looking for something bigger (6 or 7 inches) with regular proportions. I found a ssj1 Goku Xeno, but I'm really looking for normal black-hair Goku Xeno.
I'm not sure but I think throughout the next few months they'll be focusing on DBS Broly with Broly coming in April and SSB Goku and Vegeta 2.0 most likely releasing soon after and then probably you know who. After that, we'll probably get Jiren and Zamasu, so I'm not sure if/when we'll see Heroes Figuarts stuff like base Goku Xeno

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:50 pm

SSGSS Goku wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I can't seem to find the main DB merchandise thread (was it re-titled as this thread?) , so I'll ask here.

I'm not sure but I think throughout the next few months they'll be focusing on DBS Broly with Broly coming in April and SSB Goku and Vegeta 2.0 most likely releasing soon after and then probably you know who. After that, we'll probably get Jiren and Zamasu, so I'm not sure if/when we'll see Heroes Figuarts stuff like base Goku Xeno
Many thanks!

I saw the Trunks Xeno figuarts and got excited at the thought that "maybe they'll do one of Goku" but after I saw the Trunks Xeno was actually associated with Xenoverse and not DBH I figured the odds for a regular Goku Xeno figure were low.

I've seen bigger figures for Goku Xeno in ssj1 and ssj4, but 4's missing half the dougi and ssj1 has angry battle scream face so I guess I'll just wait.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:31 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Ichiban Kuji starts in one week and information is starting to leak here are the store ratio's:

Good Lord, you'd figure with two premieres under their belt they'd just reveal Gogeta already. They must really want to build up the hype around the character and not reveal it until the week prior or something.

Anything good come from this weekends event? There was supposed to be something this past Sunday the 25th, correct?
They uploaded another trailer just (I guess that was the one shown at Jump Anime Festa over the weekend)..... and still no Gogeta. Sigh.

Seriously what the f**k are they doing? Less than 1 week until the Ichiban Kuji... it will 100% leak before as shipments will be sent to make sure stores get it in time possibly Sunday or Monday.... I mean one leak has already happened so surely they must have anticipated this? I had the image since 13th November but I didn't want to leak it immediately decided to wait a week or so for them too and they didn't so I decided screw it.

I am pissed because this is how I wanted them to treat UI I wanted to witness the glorious silver in episode but nah they revealed him in V Jump a month before....it was all set up nicely too since UI Kuji IIRC didn't start until after #129 aired.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Maybe they are holding Gogeta close to their chest because people were upset with full UI being spoiled ahead of time.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:50 am

January Ensky Clear Card Gum:

Gogeta Blue scratch card:

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:20 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:January Ensky Clear Card Gum:

Gogeta Blue scratch card:
Oh look.. Gogeta Blue finally got revealed!