Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by ArchedThunder » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:45 pm

I need that Grandista...

EpicMew2

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by EpicMew2 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Quick question, are we allowed to post pictures of figures from our Collection on here?
“Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.”
- Kamina

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:32 pm

EpicMew2 wrote:Quick question, are we allowed to post pictures of figures from our Collection on here?

Theres this thread for showing off general collection stuff

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:46 pm

For years it's seemed that Vegetto has had more merch and overall more of a presence, such as Vegetto getting both a Figuarts and Figure-rise, as well as reappearing in Super, so it's so cool to see Gogeta return to both the franchise and the merchandise.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

EpicMew2

Post by EpicMew2 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:49 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
EpicMew2 wrote:Quick question, are we allowed to post pictures of figures from our Collection on here?

Theres this thread for showing off general collection stuff
Thank you!
“Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.”
- Kamina

EpicMew2

Post by EpicMew2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 am

Just out of curiosity, what sites do you all usually use to buy figures? I mostly use https://otakumode.com/ or eBay.
- Kamina

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:46 am

Out today Shintani KV Goku:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 am

ArchedThunder wrote:I need that Grandista...
Here's some HQ production pics:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Any links for where we can preorder the Grandista Gogeta? Or are they not up yet?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:34 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Any links for where we can preorder the Grandista Gogeta? Or are they not up yet?
Usual places have them listed. BBTS, TOM, AmiAmi etc for America.

DasMuse
Beyond Newbie

Post by DasMuse » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:03 pm

Are there any comparison pictures of the regular broly and "last one" version? I was thinking about picking up the LO version, but I'd like to see them together before making my decision.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:24 pm

DasMuse wrote:Are there any comparison pictures of the regular broly and "last one" version? I was thinking about picking up the LO version, but I'd like to see them together before making my decision.
Around 4 mins here:
https://youtu.be/kpnzBWOSbR4

Difference isn't worth the price in my opinion.

DasMuse
Beyond Newbie

Post by DasMuse » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
DasMuse wrote:Are there any comparison pictures of the regular broly and "last one" version? I was thinking about picking up the LO version, but I'd like to see them together before making my decision.
Around 4 mins here:
https://youtu.be/kpnzBWOSbR4

Difference isn't worth the price in my opinion.
Thank you. that's exactly what I was hoping for. Based on the pictures on the boxes it looked like they didn't make the hair metallic like the clothing, so I gotta agree that the price isn't worth it.
I admit i'm a sucker for metallic paints, and if they had made the hair as noticeably metallic as they did his lime green pelt, then I probably wouldn't be able to resist it. As soon as I seen the hair of the Grandista Gogeta Blue, I ordered it. :lol:

Thanks again. On top of everything as always. :thumbup:

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:22 pm

Holy cow that Grandista is absolutely business! When is the estimated due date fro that again?

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:21 pm

SuperNingenGod wrote:Holy cow that Grandista is absolutely business! When is the estimated due date fro that again?
4th week of April

EpicMew2

Post by EpicMew2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:46 am

Do we have any idea what figure this is? Every upcoming mystery figure that has been available for pre-order has been revealed as a Gogeta at this point, except this one.

Info:

Product Name: Dragon Ball Figure (TBA)

Series: Dragon Ball
Manufacturer: Banpresto
Specifications: Painted, non-articulated, non-scale PVC & ABS figure
Height: 165 mm | 6.5"

Release Date
This is a pre-order product expected to release in June 2019.
The release date is subject to change. In such an event, customers will be notified.
- Kamina

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:01 am

Puzzle Gum revealed miscoloured Broly fixed!
Regular puzzles (out this month also):

More promotion tie ins:
Ltd edition monochrome version of the Namco Gogeta 100 pieces:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:16 am

EpicMew2 wrote:Do we have any idea what figure this is? Every upcoming mystery figure that has been available for pre-order has been revealed as a Gogeta at this point, except this one.
Info:

Release Date
The release date is subject to change. In such an event, customers will be notified.
Looks like we'll have to wait for either Bandai S to update the Kuji page soon or wait until Jump Festa where hopefully the February Kuji's are shown off on display.

EpicMew2

Post by EpicMew2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:26 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
EpicMew2 wrote:Do we have any idea what figure this is? Every upcoming mystery figure that has been available for pre-order has been revealed as a Gogeta at this point, except this one.
Info:

Release Date
Looks like we'll have to wait for either Bandai S to update the Kuji page soon or wait until Jump Festa where hopefully the February Kuji's are shown off on display.

Let's hope, it's just odd that it kind of slipped in there. It doesn't even have a line attached too it, plus it's kind of expensive for only being 6.5 inches.

Do we know when the Jump Festa is happening?
- Kamina

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 am

SSGSS Goku wrote:
SuperNingenGod wrote:Holy cow that Grandista is absolutely business! When is the estimated due date fro that again?
4th week of April
Thank you.