Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

alakazam^
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 23/01/19).

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Cool thanls! And Bandai usually don't include the secret rares in the set count so it's really 17.
Oh, wasn't aware of it, thanks!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 23/01/19).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:27 pm

DasMuse wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Wafer 11 scan complete set minus the peel backs:
Didn't realise how appealing these actually were!
I really love the art on these, so much so that I kinda wish they made them bigger.
i've been collecting them since I first noticed them awhile back. I don't have all of them from the earlier sets, but I have all the ones I want. The newer sets i'm only missing a few here and there.

I do hope they don't do anymore of the sticker on top of sticker thing like with this set. SUPER annoying.

P.S. yet another example of Evo Blue Vegeta with Cyan hair instead of Dark Blue... :thumbdown:
Vegetto Blue's hair is darker :lol: What is crazy is the first Evo Vegeta Wafer sticker we got the hair was the darker blue! I assume these would be the same artist so it's not a like another artist came along and looked at the wrong sheets.

Yeah not sure what the point of the peel gimmick was but anyway it seems the gimmick for June's one is a "Gold God rarity" .... that seems interesting.

Do you buy the boxes too? The Wafers actually taste really nice,these are my fav Bandai Candy release by far. 20 a box, nice wafers, fun stickers & fairly decently priced. Shikishi Art is 10 per box and only has gum and art is mostly ehh, Adverge figures are too small and again gum. Wafer Unlimted Cards seem good on paper but they have crap promo artist doing those art /:

DasMuse
Beyond Newbie

Post by DasMuse » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
DasMuse wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Wafer 11 scan complete set minus the peel backs:
Didn't realise how appealing these actually were!
I really love the art on these, so much so that I kinda wish they made them bigger.
i've been collecting them since I first noticed them awhile back. I don't have all of them from the earlier sets, but I have all the ones I want. The newer sets i'm only missing a few here and there.

I do hope they don't do anymore of the sticker on top of sticker thing like with this set. SUPER annoying.

P.S. yet another example of Evo Blue Vegeta with Cyan hair instead of Dark Blue... :thumbdown:
Vegetto Blue's hair is darker :lol: What is crazy is the first Evo Vegeta Wafer sticker we got the hair was the darker blue! I assume these would be the same artist so it's not a like another artist came along and looked at the wrong sheets.

Yeah not sure what the point of the peel gimmick was but anyway it seems the gimmick for June's one is a "Gold God rarity" .... that seems interesting.

Do you buy the boxes too? The Wafers actually taste really nice,these are my fav Bandai Candy release by far. 20 a box, nice wafers, fun stickers & fairly decently priced. Shikishi Art is 10 per box and only has gum and art is mostly ehh, Adverge figures are too small and again gum. Wafer Unlimted Cards seem good on paper but they have crap promo artist doing those art /:
I do buy the boxes. I get 2 per series on ami-ami. And vanilla is one of my favorite flavors so I do enjoy the wafers. The stickers I don't get I usually find on mandarake eventually.
I also buy boxes of the metallic sheet gum packs (large metallic trading cards) and the gum tastes pretty good. I have all of series 1, but I think I may be missing one or two of the 2nd series.
I've never ordered boxes of shikishi art or adverge. I do collect certain shikishi art cards, but i get them separately on mandarake also.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:45 pm

Bandai March dates:

New DBS Gashapon around 6th March

UDM VJUMP SP #07 around 7th March

VS #10 around March 21st

Adverge 10 March 22nd

Extreme_kai wrote: Hey, thanks for clarifying that for me. The sculpt still looks kinda weird to me. I don't know why Freeza has been given Golden Freeza's pronounced brow ridges in base, but other than that it looks like a nice figure. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see it all finished.
Above glimpse of the VS #10 final version, get proper pictures of the final versions Friday.

RedHeat
Regular

Post by RedHeat » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Not sure if these have been posted about yet, but new 12-inch line of figures. They look surprisingly good despite the really limited joints.
Feels over Reals.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:43 am

RedHeat wrote:Not sure if these have been posted about yet, but new 12-inch line of figures. They look surprisingly good despite the really limited joints.
Are these another American focused series?
Man, that articulation is awful, sure hope these are cheap.
Also lol at Goku not having a symbol like in Dragon Stars.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:53 am

March Inferior Fusion Blue's figure-rise standard:

Due to Full Power Broly's popularity. Bandai will re-release the HG #01 gashapon set this April.

Premium HG U6 Rivals survey- ya'll know what to do!

=====
ArchedThunder wrote:
RedHeat wrote:Not sure if these have been posted about yet, but new 12-inch line of figures. They look surprisingly good despite the really limited joints.
Are these another American focused series?
Man, that articulation is awful, sure hope these are cheap.
Also lol at Goku not having a symbol like in Dragon Stars.
Yeah I think these are supposed to be budget versions of the Dragon Stars.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:24 am

March 29th Ichiban Kuji Android Battle with DB Fighters:
Thanks to Mr. Broly's FP form, Vol.3 WCF is going up in price.... it's just another scaled down version of Buyuden Broly too!

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:28 am

I kind of want the androids from the set. It's nice to see an Android 18 figure that isnt purposefully over-sexualized.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:09 pm

alakazam^ wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Cool thanls! And Bandai usually don't include the secret rares in the set count so it's really 17.
Oh, wasn't aware of it, thanks!
If you don't mind I have another query, am I right in thinking that this means Bandai Spirits will have a new management come April 1st?

"※現・執行役員 ボーイズ事業部 ゼネラルマネージャー 大矢おおや
陽はる

ひさ
は、2019 年4月1日付で
㈱BANDAI SPIRITS 執行役員 ホビー事業部 ゼネラルマネージャーに就任予定です。
※ゼネラルマネージャー:部長職 デピュティゼネラルマネージャー:次長職"

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:56 pm

I'm kind of jealous of the IK lotteries. All those goodies are so nice.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:28 pm

More Grandista Gogetaaaaa:
Next week's G&G BULMA II packaging:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:56 pm

Got my hands on these little guys
Pretty impressed by their quality, for candy toys they're surprisingly detailed, Goku Xeno in particular.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Got my hands on these little guys
Pretty impressed by their quality, for candy toys they're surprisingly detailed, Goku Xeno in particular.
Looks great! I just picked up all of Adverge set 8 myself. looking to dip into some from the other ones soon too.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:29 am

Bandai June Gashapon....
VS #11
Vegenks? Xeno (ベジークス:ゼノ)
Cumber
SS Goku
SS Gohan

Yawn f**king yawn. F**ck off.

UG THE BEST #02
SSGSS Vegeta
SS Trunks
Black
Champa

STILL NO SSGSS GOKU REPRINT F**K OFF BANDAI

Champa the only one that needed it in that list. 4 SSGSS Goku either one of them, SS4 Gogeta, SS Goku/Kid Buu/old Broly should've been the other three....

Ole Dolls #02
SSR Black
SS Trunks
SSGSS Vegeta
SS Goku
Ultimate Gohan
Piccolo
Zen-Oh
Guard

:roll:

That is it. That is absolutely it. I will now never EVER have
expectations for ANYTHING

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:48 am

June BWFC updated production images:
It looks like updated production images are closer to the real final versions eg Tag Fighters:

Original production images:
Updated:
Final versions:

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Found this close up of the IK Gogeta GT prototype.

With this we have a close up of all the prototypes shown at Toy Fair.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:41 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

Bandai June Gashapon....
VS #11
Vegenks? Xeno (ベジークス:ゼノ)
Cumber
SS Goku
SS Gohan

Yawn f**king yawn. F**ck off.

UG THE BEST #02
SSGSS Vegeta
SS Trunks
Black
Champa

STILL NO SSGSS GOKU REPRINT F**K OFF BANDAI

Champa the only one that needed it in that list. 4 SSGSS Goku either one of them, SS4 Gogeta, SS Goku/Kid Buu/old Broly should've been the other three....

Ole Dolls #02
SSR Black
SS Trunks
SSGSS Vegeta
SS Goku
Ultimate Gohan
Piccolo
Zen-Oh
Guard

:roll:

That is it. That is absolutely it. I will now never EVER have
expectations for ANYTHING

I always confuse Vegeta and Vegetto....
Dolls Week 4.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:49 am

R.I.P Piccolo.

For comparison Buyuden Broly was well upwards of 200 cases from Namco & 140 cases from Taito.

Taito and Namco Case orders:

BWFC Piccolo
Namco: 45-75
Taito:55

BWFC Freeza
Namco: 45-75
Taito: 70

SDBH UI Goku:
Namco: 181
Tatio:98

UI saving the Transcendence line.

G&G Bulma II
Namco: 116
Taito: 138

SDBH WCF:
Namco: None
Taito: 60
It's opposite day! WCF low case order for SDBH!

Sega case orders tomorrow.

===
Michsi wrote:.
Welp there we go. I think that is it for Piccolo. September could be the final nail (pun not intended!) :( See ya my green friend.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:17 pm

Final June scan!
What a crazy month of scans! Well on to July next week with Banpresto (hopefully). Don't expect SDBH Kuji scan in March since we got May Kuji scan in Feb with other June stuff so I assume we'll get SDBH Kuji scan in April then.