Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:42 am

SO. MUCH. FUCKING. MERCH.

Bandai Namco are going to bleed Japanese wallets dry by January.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 02/12/18).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:16 am

Masterlise Gogeta Blue (credit @Nao2Natu2):
Goku:
Broly:

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:00 pm

All this merch has made No Money November into Dead Ass Broke December :lol:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Final Ichiban Kuji post, a complete unboxing:

https://youtu.be/kpnzBWOSbR4

Quite a few production scuffs reported hopefully these are ironed out when the overseas versions start rolling out (end of the month).

Overall Broly looks incredible. Masterlise look good but not comparable to the Broly.

Tomorrow Shintani KV Goku!

Post by #17 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Well I am still a bit sad that outside of Saiyans and maybe Freeza most of the time we get nothing.

And is there a cool 17 figurine out there one one of this nice stickers?

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by SSGSS Goku » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Final Ichiban Kuji post, a complete unboxing:

Quite a few production scuffs reported hopefully these are ironed out when the overseas versions start rolling out (end of the month).

Overall Broly looks incredible. Masterlise look good but not comparable to the Broly.

That looks like it's gonna be a pain to get shipped internationally. Especially that Last One Broly, but luckily I'll just be getting the international stuff from AmiAmi
#17 wrote:Well I am still a bit sad that outside of Saiyans and maybe Freeza most of the time we get nothing.

Not sure what you mean 100% but there's these 17 figures coming out. AmiAmi only ships their Banpresto stuff to the US though
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-044688
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-044213

Post by #17 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:46 pm

SSGSS Goku wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Final Ichiban Kuji post, a complete unboxing:

That looks like it's gonna be a pain to get shipped internationally. Especially that Last One Broly, but luckily I'll just be getting the international stuff from AmiAmi
#17 wrote:Well I am still a bit sad that outside of Saiyans and maybe Freeza most of the time we get nothing.

Not sure what you mean 100% but there's these 17 figures coming out. AmiAmi only ships their Banpresto stuff to the US though
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-044688
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-044213
I mean Ranger 17 and the Wafer stickers

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:49 pm

Clear files:

=============
SSGSS Goku wrote: That looks like it's gonna be a pain to get shipped internationally. Especially that Last One Broly, but luckily I'll just be getting the international stuff from AmiAmi
Oh we can definitely forget about the LO Prize, base value will probably be a lot and then shipping on top of that scary to think of! I will probably pick up some of the smaller prizes since I've ordered the main figures from elsewhere not stressed about them. Definitely not interested in the SS variants either.

I really want to get the SDBH Binder set but ~3000yen is a lot and especially with that Namco exclusive Gogeta figure coming soon too. (Thankfully looks like SSGSS version will be eaiser to get for that.)

DainIronfoot
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by DainIronfoot » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:43 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Clear files:

=============
SSGSS Goku wrote: That looks like it's gonna be a pain to get shipped internationally. Especially that Last One Broly, but luckily I'll just be getting the international stuff from AmiAmi
Oh we can definitely forget about the LO Prize, base value will probably be a lot and then shipping on top of that scary to think of! I will probably pick up some of the smaller prizes since I've ordered the main figures from elsewhere not stressed about them. Definitely not interested in the SS variants either.

I really want to get the SDBH Binder set but ~3000yen is a lot and especially with that Namco exclusive Gogeta figure coming soon too. (Thankfully looks like SSGSS version will be eaiser to get for that.)

Oh wow those look pretty neat. Do I spot the fist of fury on Vegeta? ;) Oh and for me personally that Gogeta on the binder set is my favorite piece of art showing Gogeta Blue so far! :thumbup:

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:40 am

Grandista 27cm:
Canvas panels Feb:
Steel cup Feb:
Medal set March (funnily enough there is Freeza here :P):

ParagonMike

Post by ParagonMike » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:09 am

Oh my balls. Gotta love Grandista

That gogeta giving me a take out your wallet and buy me look. Also, Baggie is that Gogets the same height as the UI Goku?

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:25 am

Listening to Blizzard while browsing these pics really does put a smile on my face 8)
Hype rises!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:15 am

Sigh. More reports of QC issues for the Kuji. Seriously hope these are ironed out for our overseas release.

Dokkan Kuji left to be revealed for Mr.Gogeta!

======
ParagonMike wrote:Oh my balls. Gotta love Grandista

That gogeta giving me a take out your wallet and buy me look. Also, Baggie is that Gogets the same height as the UI Goku?
More or less, the scan said 27cm (Goku was 28cm) so it's negligible.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:21 am

Have they revealed Ultimate Soldiers Gogeta yet?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:37 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:Have they revealed Ultimate Soldiers Gogeta yet?
21cm. And base has art.

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
21cm. And base has art.
Sweet! Another preorder I feel good about! That's gonna look amazing with the other 3!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:18 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
21cm. And base has art.
Sweet! Another preorder I feel good about! That's gonna look amazing with the other 3!
I only wish the Vegeta was battle damaged ala Trailer 3. Though I appreciate they may not have gotten that info last year.

I plan to pair U.S Broly Anger with Goku & Vegeta and the Buyuden SSG's. (Have the SSGSS behind the SSG's). Then U.S Gogeta with the Buyuden Full Power Broly and the King Clustar Broly with the Grandista Gogeta.

That will leave the Masterlise Gogeta and Goku unpaired. As much as I don't like SS would probably be ideal to get a proper scale SS Broly figure to pair with.

Edit-

Godamn forgot we still haven't got December's DP art for gashapon yet from Bandai! What are they doing?!

Issei189
Beyond Newbie

Post by Issei189 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:38 pm

So no Masterlise Figure for SSB Vegeta and Golden Frieza while battle damaged SSB Goku gets one ?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Issei189 wrote:So no Masterlise Figure for SSB Vegeta and Golden Frieza while battle damaged SSB Goku gets one ?
Correct. Tbh I don't get it either because October Kuji had 4 new moulds by Masterlise and the Broly here was done by King Clustar so it's a shame Masterlise re-used Gogeta and Goku moulds for SS recolour instead making two new moulds for a Vegeta and Freeza.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Lawson exclusive acrylic stands (credit @mochi10_kina12 for the IRL pics!):
Change of pace some Base Gogeta Promo art to expose your eyes too;
Updated Sky tree merch new Gogeta art: