Dragon Ball Super related Merchandise and Figures (OP NO MORE UPDATES TO THE OP NOW DEAD)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kinokima
I Live Here

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 23/01/19).

Post by Kinokima » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:57 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Kinokima wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:FINALLY FOUND A REASONABLY PRICED DOKKAN KUJI SSBE VEGETA!!!!

*sees SSJ4 Goku from same line*

R.I.P Wallet :shifty:

Honestly if you are looking on EBAY I encourage you to wait. I have a feeling these will all go down on price and EBAY especially overestimates the prices at first.

For example I am seeing SSBE Vegeta for $70+ on EBay there is no way that will sell for that on the Japanese after market.
Can the same be said for the SSJ4s? Those are the only other ones I really want from the set
If you want to hold out for a little I’ll scout the Japanese flea market sites and let you know how much they are going for. Although usually the initial price is high with Ichiban Kuji if you wait even longer (like a few weeks) sometimes it goes down too. But again that would depend on the rarity of the figure. Rarer ones sometimes don’t go down.

Also are these officially out in Japan yet?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragon Ball Super (Series & Movie) related Merchandise and Figures (OP Updated 23/01/19).

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:28 pm

Kinokima wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Kinokima wrote:

Honestly if you are looking on EBAY I encourage you to wait. I have a feeling these will all go down on price and EBAY especially overestimates the prices at first.

For example I am seeing SSBE Vegeta for $70+ on EBay there is no way that will sell for that on the Japanese after market.
Can the same be said for the SSJ4s? Those are the only other ones I really want from the set
If you want to hold out for a little I’ll scout the Japanese flea market sites and let you know how much they are going for. Although usually the initial price is high with Ichiban Kuji if you wait even longer (like a few weeks) sometimes it goes down too. But again that would depend on the rarity of the figure. Rarer ones sometimes don’t go down.

Some stores have got their shipments early, it isn't suppose to be officially until Saturday.

Ratio the two SS4's are 2 per store and the rest are 1. Tbh rarity doesn't matter with Kuji as much as what people want ie Broly. Though I expect everything to drop in price quickly because Bandai Spirits have increased the number of stores Kuji's are available for since they took over, which is why most of the Kuji figures post Bandai Spirits have been rather cheap.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:33 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:
MKCSTEALTH wrote:

Some stores have got their shipments early, it isn't suppose to be officially until Saturday.

Ratio the two SS4's are 2 per store and the rest are 1. Tbh rarity doesn't matter with Kuji as much as what people want ie Broly. Though I expect everything to drop in price quickly because Bandai Spirits have increased the number of stores Kuji's are available for since they took over, which is why most of the Kuji figures post Bandai Spirits have been rather cheap.

In that case there is no point to even start looking until the weekend. I guess it’s possible a few people will put them up early but I expect not.

I was just wondering if any were one of those super rare ones where only a select number of people win but doesn’t sound like it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:Some stores have got their shipments early, it isn't suppose to be officially until Saturday.

Any suggestions for online stores to get those SS4?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:42 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:Some stores have got their shipments early, it isn't suppose to be officially until Saturday.

As Kim said waiting a few weeks, that is usually the sweet the spot. AmazonJP I know you mentioned but once the Kuji is out for a few weeks that is when most figures usually drop in price and most Prime sellers list. However given how huge the boxes are, Legends October Kuji the LO Prize dropped to about ¥3000 for example in just 2 weeks. However, I think it might be wiser to wait for overseas versions as shipping will probably be a lot.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:49 pm

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

My two favorite places to shop the Japanese after market are

1) https://www.mercari.com/jp/ (you need a proxy for this site)

2) Mandarake https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/?lang=en

Mandarake usually gets things up after Mercari but you don’t need a proxy for them.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:As Kim said waiting a few weeks, that is usually the sweet the spot. AmazonJP I know you mentioned but once the Kuji is out for a few weeks that is when most figures usually drop in price and most Prime sellers list. However given how huge the boxes are, Legends October Kuji the LO Prize dropped to about ¥3000 for example in just 2 weeks. However, I think it might be wiser to wait for overseas versions as shipping will probably be a lot.
Kinokima wrote: My two favorite places to shop the Japanese after market are

1) https://www.mercari.com/jp/ (you need a proxy for this site)

2) Mandarake https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/?lang=en

Mandarake usually gets things up after Mercari but you don’t need a proxy for them.
Thanks! I'll keep an eye on them then. For the overseas version I found Deep Discount has it for $28 (Assuming is the Goku of course)

https://www.deepdiscount.com/banpresto- ... 3164357813

And maybe this is on BBTS, since is the same price as the Gogeta

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ails/81655

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:21 pm

Yeah the Gogeta is also being sold here https://otakumode.com/shop/5bbd5c90908e ... ale-Figure

And I think this may be one from the set too. Maybe the Goku?

https://otakumode.com/shop/5bbd5af0661e ... Figure-TBA

The rest are only being sold within Japan though

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Kinokima wrote:Yeah the Gogeta is also being sold here https://otakumode.com/shop/5bbd5c90908e ... ale-Figure

The rumoured reason for the lack of Dokkan Blue's for overseas is basically Bandai released quite a bit of Blue's since May and thought people overseas might get too overwhelmed which is why they deciced to give us all of this May's Kuji instead. Wouldn't surprise you if that's true would it? :roll:

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:53 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Kinokima wrote:Yeah the Gogeta is also being sold here https://otakumode.com/shop/5bbd5c90908e ... ale-Figure

The rumoured reason for the lack of Dokkan Blue's for overseas is basically Bandai released quite a bit of Blue's since May and thought people overseas might get too overwhelmed which is why they deciced to give us all of this May's Kuji instead. Wouldn't surprise you if that's true would it? :roll:
What's in the May set again?

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:45 am

Dokkan Kuji's unboxed:
Secret clear file is the SS4 Goku art.

=====
ArchedThunder wrote: What's in the May set again?
I've updated the OP has it there:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=37626&p=1254842&hi ... i#p1254842

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:23 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:May Gashapon:

HG #03

SS Son Goku
Vegeta
Freeza
Bulma

UDM THE BEST 30
UI Goku
SS Future Trunks
SSGSS Vegeta
SS Vegeta
SS3 Vegetto
Freeza

SuperNingenGod
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SuperNingenGod » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 am

Those Dokkan Kuji figures :twisted: I need them in my life. When will they be available overseas again?

TheNingen
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheNingen » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:09 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

HG #03

SS Son Goku
Vegeta
Freeza
Bulma

UDM THE BEST 30
UI Goku
SS Future Trunks
SSGSS Vegeta
SS Vegeta
SS3 Vegetto
Freeza

Aaaaaand skip. Skips all around. The figures look really bad. Ugh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:07 pm

Better look at the Dokkan Collab box and final version for Banpresto's Collab Vegeta not GT branded like originally solicited:

====
TheNingen wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:

HG #03

SS Son Goku
Vegeta
Freeza
Bulma

UDM THE BEST 30
UI Goku
SS Future Trunks
SSGSS Vegeta
SS Vegeta
SS3 Vegetto
Freeza

Aaaaaand skip. Skips all around. The figures look really bad. Ugh.
I'll probably end up getting them all since I don't wanna risk ratio shenanigans with Bulma (that's the only one I really want). But yeah overall disappointing is an understatement that it's Z stuff. The Goku vs Freeza has already taken 2 slots for the May Kuji too. /:

Plus we had a shit tonne of Z HG stuff around the Kai era so why did Bandai think this was a good idea? Sigh.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:19 am

Calendar update:

June:
Adverge New Seried
Wafer 12

July:
Dragon Ball Super Super Warrior Retsuden ~ Chapter I eternal worthy rival
G&G #18 II

August:
DBS Tag Fighter KMH & Galick Gun Son Goku & Vegeta
Dragon Ball Super Super Warrior Retsuden-Chapter 2 two lineage to fuse
DRAGONBALL LEGENDS COLLAB-GOGETA-
SDBH WCF Vol.7

When did Goku & Vegeta use GG & KMH together in DBS SERIES? No movie tag on the title.

Super intrigued by the new chapter lines though....what the heck could they be?!?

Called Banpresto were gonna stop the SDBH Transcendence line and only continue WCFs for it.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:41 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:Calendar update:

June:
Adverge New Seried
Wafer 12

July:
Dragon Ball Super Super Warrior Retsuden ~ Chapter I eternal worthy rival
G&G #18 II

August:
DBS Tag Fighter KMH & Galick Gun Son Goku & Vegeta
Dragon Ball Super Super Warrior Retsuden-Chapter 2 two lineage to fuse
DRAGONBALL LEGENDS COLLAB-GOGETA-
SDBH WCF Vol.7

This could be something or nothing at all. We have to wait and see.

When did Goku & Vegeta use GG & KMH together in DBS SERIES? No movie tag on the title.

Super intrigued by the new chapter lines though....what the heck could they be?!?

Called Banpresto were gonna stop the SDBH Transcendence line and only continue WCFs for it.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:21 pm

The Dokkan SS4 Goku looks fantastic
The Gogeta ain't too shabby either

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Full Dokkan Kuji Unboxing:
https://youtu.be/eMrlc788ess

Feb UDM THE BEST 29 DP:
May Gashpon HQ scans: