Goku can't fight Toppo, Jiren and Hit so...

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Goku can't fight Toppo, Jiren and Hit so...

Post by julianix » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Come the tournament Goku will most likely get most of his screen time facing off with the real threat which is Jiren. I think that's a given.

Ok so with that out of the way, then who gets to face off against Toppo, Hit, Frost, caba ,female Brolly etc. It's beyond obvious that even though it's a royale tournament after the weaklings are disposed of everyone will get into their own one on ones.

And as of now there's 4 heavy fucking hitters in universe 7 without a nemesis:

Vegeta, 17, Gohan and buu.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Goku can't fight toppo,jiren and hit so...

Post by TheMathemagician » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:46 am

julianix wrote:Come the tournament Goku will most likely get most of his screen time facing off with the real threat which is Jiren. I think that's a given.

Ok so with that out of the way, then who gets to face off against Toppo, Hit, Frost, caba ,female Brolly etc. It's beyond obvious that even though it's a royale tournament after the weaklings are disposed of everyone will get into their own one on ones.

And as of now there's 4 heavy fucking hitters in universe 7 without a nemesis:

Vegeta, 17, Gohan and buu.
Who knows? They might have Goku fight Toppo again. Though I don't think it's that likely. Still, I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Goku fighting Toppo or Hit again, or even the Female Broly. I don't know if it'll be entirely one-on-one's. Could be a 2v1 or a 2v2 depending on the characters.

This is also of course assuming one of the four you named isn't eliminated early on as I expect Boo to be a surprise early elimination. Then there's also the fact that the four you mentioned don't need to have nemeses. Regardless, maybe Gohan with FemBroly. 17 with Toppo. Vegeta vs. Hit could be cool too. Though I could totally see Hit being hype material for Jiren, which would prevent any of them from fighting Hit.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

Slaythe
Beyond Newbie

Post by Slaythe » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:39 am

I believe the cyborg pride trooper and casseral will fight 18 and 17 together.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:46 am

Vegeta will take on that fat pink thing.
17, 18 and Krillin will team up to beat some foe, maybe the other pride troopers.
I think Gohan and Piccolo will take on Toppo.

As for U6 foes, they will probably be on U7's part so they won't be a problem early on.
I hope Hit doesn't job early on, I want to see him fight for a while because he's one of my favorites.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:22 am

Vegeta will beat dyspo and then get beaten by Jiren easily. Goku will do much better but will lose with Gohan and Piccolo tag teaming him. Buu will beat kahseral.

Toppo I don't know.

The person Hit loses to will be a huge surprise too many of you.

Basako
Advanced Regular

Post by Basako » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:14 am

There are 80 fighters, there are ways to make it happen.
Heno heno kappa!

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:39 am

I think Hitto will beat Toppo in a great fight and then will fight Jiren in a very tight fight. Hitto won't be easily beaten by anyone in this tournament.

TysonWine
Beyond Newbie

Post by TysonWine » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Basako wrote:There are 80 fighters, there are ways to make it happen.
This. It's not U7 vs U11, but 8 universes fighting simultaneously. Who's to say Hit doesn't get defeated by someone from U2. Maybe Toppo gets taken out by Female Broly. The only battle we know is taken place for sure is Goku vs Jiren, who will likely be the last two standing. I don't know why people keep making 1v1 pairings. This is a battle royal after all. How cool would it be if someone like Toppa was defeated by a combination of Gohan, Brolyna, and Cabba.

Mini alliances between universes could form. Granted only one universe could win, but you could better your chances by working together to get rid of the toughest foes before going your separate ways. Vegeta in the Frieza saga is a perfect example. His plan was to defeat Frieza using the earthlings, before eventually killing them, because he realized he needed to get rid of Frieza first.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Toppo is the second strongest fighter of his Universe, I think it's fair to say he'll fight our second strongest, Vegeta.
And I think Dyspo vs Gohan is happening as well.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:52 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:Vegeta will beat dyspo and then get beaten by Jiren easily. Goku will do much better but will lose with Gohan and Piccolo tag teaming him. Buu will beat kahseral.

Toppo I don't know.

I'd love that, though I feel he's likely to lose to either Jiren, Goku, Vegeta, or a combination between two people from U7.
"Sighs...At my age, I already have a woman who follows me around thinking she's my wife. Oh! My youth's rotting away!" - Ataru Moroboshi

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:28 pm

TheMathemagician wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:Vegeta will beat dyspo and then get beaten by Jiren easily. Goku will do much better but will lose with Gohan and Piccolo tag teaming him. Buu will beat kahseral.

Toppo I don't know.

I'd love that, though I feel he's likely to lose to either Jiren, Goku, Vegeta, or a combination between two people from U7.
Vegeta is not allowed to beat a top guy. He can beat Cabba or someone like dyspo.

Thinking about the tournament I do think all of Universe 7 will beat at least 3 people each as that would be 30 in total and that would still leave 40 for other things.

Danimon

Re: Goku can't fight Toppo, Jiren and Hit so...

Post by Danimon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:29 am

I really believe Hit will be losing against Jiren, just to hype him.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:03 am

Danimon wrote:I really believe Hit will be losing against Jiren, just to hype him.
Hit lost (tie?) to goku Blue and his time dome was shattered, goku Blue is weaker than jiren..
Its natural he loses to him..
Super does illogical stuff yes, but not everything it does is worng
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Basako
Advanced Regular

Post by Basako » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:28 am

I hope Goku beats Hit, they both postponed the fight, now is the time.
Heno heno kappa!

ChaosLordBrandon
Regular

Post by ChaosLordBrandon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:16 am

TysonWine wrote:
This. It's not U7 vs U11, but 8 universes fighting simultaneously. Who's to say Hit doesn't get defeated by someone from U2. Maybe Toppo gets taken out by Female Broly. The only battle we know is taken place for sure is Goku vs Jiren, who will likely be the last two standing. I don't know why people keep making 1v1 pairings. This is a battle royal after all. How cool would it be if someone like Toppa was defeated by a combination of Gohan, Brolyna, and Cabba.

Mini alliances between universes could form. Granted only one universe could win, but you could better your chances by working together to get rid of the toughest foes before going your separate ways. Vegeta in the Frieza saga is a perfect example. His plan was to defeat Frieza using the earthlings, before eventually killing them, because he realized he needed to get rid of Frieza first.
Yeah this, don't why people are acting lack this is gonna just be, U6 VS U7 VS U11 and that's it.

TheMathemagician
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheMathemagician » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:37 am

namekiansaiyan wrote:
TheMathemagician wrote:

Toppo I don't know.

Vegeta is not allowed to beat a top guy. He can beat Cabba or someone like dyspo.

Thinking about the tournament I do think all of Universe 7 will beat at least 3 people each as that would be 30 in total and that would still leave 40 for other things.
Hitto isn't the top guy anymore. But Vegeta not beating a top guy? Neither has really anyone else on U7 besides Goku and Gohan, so I don't see anyone besides Goku or Gohan beating the top guy of this saga if at all. You seem fairly optimistic. Hopefully for your sake it turns out that way.
ChaosLordBrandon wrote:
TysonWine wrote:

Yeah this, don't why people are acting lack this is gonna just be, U6 VS U7 VS U11 and that's it.
It really isn't hard to understand why people think that. For all we know, many of those other universes could be fodder (which would suck a lot, but the possibility is there). Even without that, U11 is clearly being set up as the major adversaries to beat this saga. Regardless though, you're right, there are 8 universes competing.

Benedetto12
Beyond Newbie

Post by Benedetto12 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:00 am

I hope Jiren is really strong, more strong than Goku, and he needs to be taken out in a similar way to Kid Buu, I mean that fight was Goku, Vegeta, Buu and Hercule against Kid Buu, I hope they make a parallel to that fight, and we end having Goku, Vegeta and Gohan fighting together against Jiren, and obviously Goku keep fighting when Vegeta and Gohan are defeated

On the other hand, I can see Vegeta fighting against Toppo, when Goku told him about how strong Toppo was, Vegeta was really surprised, perhaps it was some kind of foreshadowing

And about Hit, I don´t know, he is the new rival of Goku, but in a friendly way, but seeing how smart Gohan is, it can be a very interesting fight, finding a way to stop the time jump and all the abilities Hit has. Also he could get stomped by Jiren, just to show how strong he is

If we get these 3 fights, we would have the 3 strongest rivals (Jiren, Toppo and Hit) fighting against the 3 strongest members of the team (Goku, Vegeta and Gohan)

dragonballgeek
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballgeek » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:28 am

If you honestly think Goku is going to fight Toppo and Hit again then something is wrong with you. If anything, Hit might have to come to Gokus rescue at some point. The fight with Hit and Goku has already been played out. Most likely Vegeta will fight Toppo since they're in the same realm of power.

There's a good chance that U6 and 7 will team up ish. Yeah it'd probably piss of champa but they're all capable of thinking for themselves.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:15 am

dragonballgeek wrote:If you honestly think Goku is going to fight Toppo and Hit again then something is wrong with you. If anything, Hit might have to come to Gokus rescue at some point. The fight with Hit and Goku has already been played out. Most likely Vegeta will fight Toppo since they're in the same realm of power.

There's a good chance that U6 and 7 will team up ish. Yeah it'd probably piss of champa but they're all capable of thinking for themselves.
Goku will struggle to beat 1 of them 3. He won't have the energy to beat another unless they are extremely tired as well.

We don't even though how strong the rest of the pride troopers are or even how much stronger Toppo is then the other 2 Pride Trooper we have seen. There is still 4 universes we know nothing about and they will all surely have very strong opponets

This is why all 10 will have to pull their weight and work as team.

julianix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by julianix » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:45 am

It would be nice to see hit save Goku from Jiren and maybe they both tag team him.

I would also like to see Toppo get whooped by the alpha of one of the other universes just to put everyone on notice.