Frieza and Frost... What will be their plan?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kishido
Banned

Frieza and Frost... What will be their plan?

Post by Kishido » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Speculate now what this mofos will do? And how do you think Frost will react to Frieza and his power

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Frieza and Frost... What will be their plan?

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:36 pm

After freeza assuming Frost survives , he will train himself and unlock

We will get a cooler reference, frost gets more powerful and gets to be in an alliance with freeza considering his universe rejected him..
Oh yeah, that's what the plan will be about, freeza to Frost, help me and I take you under my wing..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Kishido
Banned

Post by Kishido » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Damn I still would have loved to see Frieza with that form but golden is cool as well.

And to be honest I think if anything they would give Frost just a recolor as well

Anyway... what exactly will they try to do

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:43 pm

They are both thinking that there is only room for 1 evil bastard so will be trying to take each other out.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:57 pm

Kishido wrote: Anyway... what exactly will they try to do
I would rather not comment on that, I have a few theories but this is beyond what I can talk about with surety, freeza wants to manipulate the gods so his alliance will be, at the core, about that..

The tricky part is how they will go about it, I expect to have some toriyama logic being in play here, which isn't known to be the most predictable thing..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Dont scratch of a plan to *somehow* get Zenos chair, and a merger with Frost.

And he isnt done with snitching either.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 pm

I can't think of a single thing they could do in the middle of a match that would be better than the plan of sincerely trying their best, especially for Freeza. I actually can't even think they could do other than that, besides sandbagging. The only possible selfish play would be to earn best warrior for the Super Dragon Balls. They could pad their stats somehow, or not assist a teammate if they were doing too well. I wonder if we'll get the criteria for best warrior beforehand.

As far as Freeza's manipulating the gods talk, I again don't see how that would be possible mid-match; even if it were, I don't see what the point would be. Manipulating anyone short of Zeno shouldn't accomplish anything.

Benedetto12
Beyond Newbie

Post by Benedetto12 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 pm

I think Frost will initially plot with Frieza, but will get terrified when he sees how evil is Frieza and he doesn´t want to go that far, setting Frost for a redemption, and making him the "Good Frieza" we originally throught, when he was talking with Hit the last we saw them, he said that he would help to save his universe, there was no point in lying there.

I can see Frost and Frieza fighting together as a team until Frieza start attacking his own team when Goku, Gohan and Vegeta are busy fighting strong opponents, Frost will start having doubts about Frieza, but will go along, perhaps taking out some members of team Universe 7, when Frieza turns on Universe 6, Frost will get a change of heart and will save either Cabba or Hit, then Universe 6 survivors will fight against Frieza with Frost managing to beat him.

Frieza IMO is the most evil character in DB Universe, while I think Frost is evil also, I don´t think he will dare to go to the point where Frieza stands, as he showed good intentions when Hit fought to recruit him

Venus
Beyond Newbie

Post by Venus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Benedetto12 wrote:I think Frost will initially plot with Frieza, but will get terrified when he sees how evil is Frieza and he doesn´t want to go that far, setting Frost for a redemption, and making him the "Good Frieza" we originally throught, when he was talking with Hit the last we saw them, he said that he would help to save his universe, there was no point in lying there.

I can see Frost and Frieza fighting together as a team until Frieza start attacking his own team when Goku, Gohan and Vegeta are busy fighting strong opponents, Frost will start having doubts about Frieza, but will go along, perhaps taking out some members of team Universe 7, when Frieza turns on Universe 6, Frost will get a change of heart and will save either Cabba or Hit, then Universe 6 survivors will fight against Frieza with Frost managing to beat him.

Frieza IMO is the most evil character in DB Universe, while I think Frost is evil also, I don´t think he will dare to go to the point where Frieza stands, as he showed good intentions when Hit fought to recruit him
Exactly what I think!, I remember when Frost was introduced, everyone tought, he was the good counterpart of Frieza, which ended not being true at all, but I am suspecting, that the difference between Frieza and Frost is just going to be the fact that Frost can change, while Frieza doesn't, he won't never going to turn "good" no matter what, he is a sadistic mass murderer, and he enjoys making his enemies suffer (See Frieza stabbing Kuririn).

Frost is a liar and a cheater so far, but I doubt he lied to Hit when saying he will do his best to save his universe, why would he lie saying that?

My prediction for the upcoming episodes would be: Frieza and Frost sheme together, and act somewhat as a team, at some point Frieza is going to torture either someone from U11 or U6 Saiyans, and Frost will be watching shocked, and he will realize, that he doesn't wants to become like Frieza.

Simere
Advanced Regular

Post by Simere » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:15 am

Venus wrote: Frost is a liar and a cheater so far, but I doubt he lied to Hit when saying he will do his best to save his universe, why would he lie saying that?
Because he's a pathological liar who needs to lie to serve his ego, and/or practice for when he tries to leverage it into restoring his image in U6 so he can return to prominence.

Legion
Regular

Post by Legion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:52 am

I think they wants to take down Beerus, Champa, Goku, Hit etc in some way.

Shinda Forever
Temporarily Banned

Post by Shinda Forever » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Frost will ask Frieza's help to defeat U7 team or the opposite, he will try to get Hitto killed to become the strongest in his Universe.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Shinda Forever wrote:Frost will ask Frieza's help to defeat U7 team or the opposite, he will try to get Hitto killed to become the strongest in his Universe.
Hit will beat them easily.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:13 pm

I'm certain they will team up to turn the Zeno's against each other and create a power vacuum for which they will take advantage of.

DragonBallFoodie
Advanced Regular

Post by DragonBallFoodie » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Doublecross everyone, maybe including each other.

They're such untrustworthy slimeballs, they will be entertaining to see in the Tournament.
"Don't take pleasure in destruction!" / "I will not let you destroy my world!"
A true hero goes beyond not the limits of power, but the limits that divide countries and people.

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:06 pm

100% chance that one will betray the other.
Retired.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Jinzoningen MULE wrote:100% chance that one will betray the other.
Hopefully it's Frost. It would actually be interesting, depending on the execution, if Freeza starts to trust someone for the first time in his life, only to get betrayed later on.

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Hopefully it's Frost. It would actually be interesting, depending on the execution, if Freeza starts to trust someone for the first time in his life, only to get betrayed later on.
Freeza's the real star of this relationship, and his characterization thus far doesn't lead me to believe that's where the dynamic is going to go, but it's something I'd be interested in for sure.
Retired.

Pluto
Beyond Newbie

Post by Pluto » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Awwww, wouldn't that be sweet, Frieza having trust issues, he can grab Frost any time at rosat and grow a beard together, and maybe come out with a little platinum lord chill.

Take good account on Sidra and Roh's question whether he has at least a location or a memory that may make him fond to U7. Freeza's answer is absolute-zero cold, unreached subtemperature cold.

Straight down the most complete villain in entertainment.
In the year 42 of our god calendar, Zarma acquired a special patent for his original design.