Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Zeno's button wrote:If you count The Preecho as a Roshi elimination then he's got two (remember the parrot?).
Thanks for that. You're absolutely right! Like I said, yesterday was a complete rush job and I'm going to go in and edit it, and get it up to scratch now.

Will post when I've edited it

EDIT:

All updated

Only 51 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:48 pm

I think if characters team up to take out a character, like Roshi/Tien did, it should be counted as a win for both characters. Kinda the same for the Krillin/18 one even if 18 got the final blow. It's a group effort so it makes no sense to count it for one and not the other.

Telamon
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Telamon » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 pm

I just wanted to stop by and tell you that i think you are doing an awesome job OP. I find myself backtracking to this thread after every episode just to see an overview of who`s eliminated and who caused it. Thank you so much! You are the kind of person that makes this world just a tad better.

Keep it going! <3
"Where is Super Sayan 3 against Beerus on the boat/pool party?" -WiseGuy

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Telamon wrote:I just wanted to stop by and tell you that i think you are doing an awesome job OP. I find myself backtracking to this thread after every episode just to see an overview of who`s eliminated and who caused it. Thank you so much! You are the kind of person that makes this world just a tad better.

Keep it going! <3
Thanks Telamon <3

Sometimes people disagree with me, which makes keeping the thread going tough at times, but at the end of the day; everything I state is backed up with evidence from the visual medium.

Besides, aren't we all just here to have fun?

Again, your kind words humble me, kind user. I imagine that this thread will continue as a while, thanks to the manga :smile:

Zeno's button

Post by Zeno's button » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:01 am

shadowmaria wrote:
Zeno's button wrote:If you count The Preecho as a Roshi elimination then he's got two (remember the parrot?).
Thanks for that. You're absolutely right! Like I said, yesterday was a complete rush job and I'm going to go in and edit it, and get it up to scratch now.

EDIT:

All updated

Thank you for the great job!

Just one other thing though, I think you forgot to mention Frieza has one elimination (Murichim) here:
shadowmaria wrote:Competitor Ranking (based on number of eliminations):

1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors
2. Kale (Universe 6) has eliminated 5 competitors
3. #18 (Universe 7) has eliminated 4 competitors, & Caulifla (Universe 6) has eliminated 4 competitors
4. Master Roshi (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors, & Cabba (Universe 6) has eliminated 2 competitors
5. Krillin (Universe 7) eliminated 1 competitor, Frost (Universe 6) has eliminated 1 competitor, Basil (Universe 9) eliminated 1 competitor, Hit (Universe 6) has eliminated 1 competitor, & Tien Shinhan (Universe 7) has eliminated 1 competitor

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:38 pm

Zeno's button wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:

EDIT:

All updated

Thank you for the great job!

Just one other thing though, I think you forgot to mention Frieza has one elimination (Murichim) here:
shadowmaria wrote:Competitor Ranking (based on number of eliminations):

1. Goku (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors & Vegeta (Universe 7) has eliminated 6 competitors
2. Kale (Universe 6) has eliminated 5 competitors
3. #18 (Universe 7) has eliminated 4 competitors, & Caulifla (Universe 6) has eliminated 4 competitors
4. Master Roshi (Universe 7) has eliminated 2 competitors, & Cabba (Universe 6) has eliminated 2 competitors
5. Krillin (Universe 7) eliminated 1 competitor, Frost (Universe 6) has eliminated 1 competitor, Basil (Universe 9) eliminated 1 competitor, Hit (Universe 6) has eliminated 1 competitor, & Tien Shinhan (Universe 7) has eliminated 1 competitor
Updated! Thansk for bringing that oversight to my attention!

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:46 am

Apologies for the double-post

I have updated the OP to reflect the new informaiton.

I may have gotten Kakunsa and Logi the wrong way around, but I can fix that on Sunday if needed.

Used the silhouetted image for Pran until we get a better image, and Damon we already have confirmation for his general species and his abilities

The new Namekians, Piccolo Saoneru and Slug Pirina don't have in-anime images yet, so I'll update those in due course.

Because we don't have a name for the Unnamed Final Fighter from Universe 4, they are just down as Unnamed Warrior now that we can definitively place them in Universe 4

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Ribrianne has eliminated 1.
17 has eliminated 2.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Hooray for a Universe apart from Universe 6 or 7 eliminating someone. But it just had to be from Universe 10. Poor Gowasu. :(

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:46 pm

So that makes 2 out of 32 to not be eliminated by Universe 6 or 7....that's really disappointing if you think about it.

MagmonKai
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MagmonKai » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:48 pm

So far Universe 7 is wining with the KO count right? Followed by U6?

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Bullza wrote:So that makes 2 out of 32 to not be eliminated by Universe 6 or 7....that's really disappointing if you think about it.
I'm not surprised by this at all and I actually like. Universe 7 were always going to get the most amount of eliminations, and quite frankly the fucking deserve it. The main cast have had such a shit streak when it comes to major battles in major arcs in Super that I feel as though getting the momentum they have with the amount of eliminations they've gotten in the Tournament Of Power is way overdue. Universe 6 benefits from being the twin Universe and always getting a decent amount of screen time before this arc, so they were bound to be a major focus too.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Bullza wrote:So that makes 2 out of 32 to not be eliminated by Universe 6 or 7....that's really disappointing if you think about it.
I'm not surprised by this at all and I actually like. Universe 7 were always going to get the most amount of eliminations, and quite frankly the fucking deserve it. The main cast have had such a shit streak when it comes to major battles in major arcs in Super that I feel as though getting the momentum they have with the amount of eliminations they've gotten in the Tournament Of Power is way overdue. Universe 6 benefits from being the twin Universe and always getting a decent amount of screen time before this arc, so they were bound to be a major focus too.
I don't like this direction because it make the battle royal flat,why we couldn't have more match ups like in 97,nigrishi vs murichim sounds like a good match up,brains vs brawn instead of both being one shotted,granted I liked the screentime of u6 and seeing hit again is exciting
Mostly active on discord.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Today's episode definitely made it look like half the other universes weren't even fighting each other. Toppo just ran up to the girls/17 to tell them to finish their transformation, and the rest of U2 were all standing together in awe of the transformations.

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 pm

OP has been updated for this week's episode.

Good to see a fourth Universe gain an elimination!

Only 48 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power

Slaythe
Beyond Newbie

Post by Slaythe » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:41 am

precita wrote:Today's episode definitely made it look like half the other universes weren't even fighting each other. Toppo just ran up to the girls/17 to tell them to finish their transformation, and the rest of U2 were all standing together in awe of the transformations.
U11 and U2 are twins.

It makes sense they'd be close. Just like Goku let U6 go away instead of taking them out.

Tombstone1988
Beyond Newbie

Post by Tombstone1988 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:00 am

Just a quick question. With Vikal getting eliminated by 17 this week, that officially eliminates every winger character in this tournament, correct? Barring one of the two mystery fighters from Universe 4 having wings, of course. If so, that's kind of disappointing. Not one of them did anything of note with their flight ability aside from Vikal, whose feat was mitigated in the same episode.
"If you notice this and understand that it's flawed and just don't let it bother you, that's perfectly fine. But enjoying a flawed movie and calling a movie flawless are two completely different things."

-Adam from YourMovieSucksDOTorg
(Replace "movie" with "DBS episode" and that's pretty much my thoughts in regards to DBS critique)

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:45 am

shadowmaria wrote:OP has been updated for this week's episode.

Good to see a fourth Universe gain an elimination!

Only 48 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power
Only 3 charactes were eliminated in this episode, not 7.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

SonReggie
Beyond Newbie

Post by SonReggie » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:26 am

MagmonKai wrote:So far Universe 7 is wining with the KO count right? Followed by U6?
KO count perhaps, but U6 hasn't lost a fighter yet.

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:40 am

Slaythe wrote:
precita wrote:Today's episode definitely made it look like half the other universes weren't even fighting each other. Toppo just ran up to the girls/17 to tell them to finish their transformation, and the rest of U2 were all standing together in awe of the transformations.
U11 and U2 are twins.

It makes sense they'd be close. Just like Goku let U6 go away instead of taking them out.

Thats not what hes saying.

Hes saying Toppo wasnt fighting, the rest of U2 wasnt fighting, U7 wasnt fighting, who was fighting at that moment? Noone?
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"