Official Tournament of Power Eliminations Thread (Complete)

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Bullza
Banned
Posts: 8621
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am
Location: UK

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Bullza » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:07 pm

"Universe 7 Competitors eliminated: 3/10"

That should say 4/10 now.

andrewtuell1991
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by andrewtuell1991 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:28 am

Bullza wrote:"Universe 7 Competitors eliminated: 3/10"

That should say 4/10 now.
Universe 3 should also read 5/10. (Nigrisshi, Narirama, The Preecho, Maji-Kayo, and Katopesia)

User avatar
Torturephile
Regular
Posts: 568
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Torturephile » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:21 pm

shadowmaria wrote:51. Shantsa (Universe 4) (1) was eliminated by Piccolo (Universe 7) (5) with a standard blast.
Shantsa eliminated someone?
shadowmaria wrote:Order In Which Each Universe Is Erased:

1st Universe Erased: Universe 9, eliminated by Universe 7
2nd Universe Erased: Universe 10, eliminated by Universe 7
3rd Universe Erased: Universe 2, eliminated by Universe 7
4th Universe Erased: Universe 6, eliminated by Universe 7
5th Universe Erased: Universe 4, eliminated by Universe 7
6th Universe Erased: Universe ?, eliminated by Universe ?
7th Universe Erased: Universe ?, eliminated by Universe ?
This is depressing to see.

andrewtuell1991
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by andrewtuell1991 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:44 pm

Torturephile wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:Order In Which Each Universe Is Erased:

1st Universe Erased: Universe 9, eliminated by Universe 7
2nd Universe Erased: Universe 10, eliminated by Universe 7
3rd Universe Erased: Universe 2, eliminated by Universe 7
4th Universe Erased: Universe 6, eliminated by Universe 7
5th Universe Erased: Universe 4, eliminated by Universe 7
6th Universe Erased: Universe ?, eliminated by Universe ?
7th Universe Erased: Universe ?, eliminated by Universe ?
This is depressing to see.
True, but it shouldn't be too unexpected that Universe 7 was gonna steal the spotlight. The whole tournament is one of those things the writers kinda wrote themselves in a corner and had to give U7 and it's competitors the most focus otherwise it'd be a bunch of random nobodies punching each other. That said they could've given U6 a few more eliminations and maybe given them the honor of taking out U4, seeing how it's elimination and this week's episode (119) have been met with lackluster reception.

User avatar
shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Saturnine wrote:You haven't updated the number for #17 on your list, it says 3 while it's 4 including today's episode.
Bullza wrote:"Universe 7 Competitors eliminated: 3/10"

That should say 4/10 now.
andrewtuell1991 wrote:Universe 3 should also read 5/10. (Nigrisshi, Narirama, The Preecho, Maji-Kayo, and Katopesia)
Torturephile wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:51. Shantsa (Universe 4) (1) was eliminated by Piccolo (Universe 7) (5) with a standard blast.
Shantsa eliminated someone?
Thanks all. Mistakes happen when you rush, but it's all been fixed now :wave:

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20967
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 pm

Biarra is eliminated.

Knocked out by #18.

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20967
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Koitsukai, Borareta and Pancea (fused together) are out.

Eliminated by (Ultimate) Gohan

Nope. I'm mistaken. That didn't happen.
Last edited by Lord Beerus on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Alruneia
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1679
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:40 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Alruneia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Koitsukai, Borareta and Pancea (fused together) are out.

Eliminated by (Ultimate) Gohan
Please watch the full episode and then make a single post. Not only does that avoid double posting, it avoids posting false information such as this.
[spoiler]We could see the fused robot (Koiciareta or however the name will be spelled) standing in the dust. No eliminations there.[/spoiler]
Current avatar: DBU Bulla
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Dragon Ball Ultimate (fanfic) progress: 69 out of 150 chapters complete

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
(I'm just gonna start working on chapters 12-18...)

User avatar
Zamasu55
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1779
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Zamasu55 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Biarra's 18's sixth victim. Now it's enough. She needs to go.

User avatar
Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 20967
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: A temple on a giant tree
Contact:

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Alruneia wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Koitsukai, Borareta and Pancea (fused together) are out.

Eliminated by (Ultimate) Gohan
Please watch the full episode and then make a single post. Not only does that avoid double posting, it avoids posting false information such as this.
[spoiler]We could see the fused robot (Koiciareta or however the name will be spelled) standing in the dust. No eliminations there.[/spoiler]
Ah, my mistake.

User avatar
majinwarman
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Location: Freeza Planet 1

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by majinwarman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
Alruneia wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:Koitsukai, Borareta and Pancea (fused together) are out.

Eliminated by (Ultimate) Gohan
Please watch the full episode and then make a single post. Not only does that avoid double posting, it avoids posting false information such as this.
[spoiler]We could see the fused robot (Koiciareta or however the name will be spelled) standing in the dust. No eliminations there.[/spoiler]
Ah, my mistake.
We all make mistakes sometimes.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

User avatar
majinwarman
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Location: Freeza Planet 1

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by majinwarman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:17 pm

Zamasu55 wrote:Biarra's 18's sixth victim. Now it's enough. She needs to go.
Maybe she will be in until the battle with U11 but most likely out next episode.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

User avatar
Bullza
Banned
Posts: 8621
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:48 am
Location: UK

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by Bullza » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:57 am

Aniraza needs to take out both Android 17 and 18 ideally.

User avatar
shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:21 pm

54. Viara (Universe 3) (0) was eliminated by #18 (Universe 7) (6) with a casual kick off the arena

24. 17 DEC 2017 - Episode 120 - A Perfect Survival Strategy! Universe 3's Menacing Assassins!!: 1

Tournament of Power Competitors Eliminated: 67/80

Only 13 Competitors Remain in the Tournament of Power

Apologies for the delay, my weekend was stupidly busy.

User avatar
alakazam^
I Live Here
Posts: 2714
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:55 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by alakazam^ » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:21 pm

If Freeza rings out everyone but Geran from now on he'll be tied with Goku as the MVP.

User avatar
shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by shadowmaria » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:57 pm

alakazam^ wrote:If Freeza rings out everyone but Geran from now on he'll be tied with Goku as the MVP.
Only if he did some ringouts from Universe 7 too. Aniraza, Dyspo, and Toppo only count as three and only buff Frieza up to 7 eliminations;

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7841
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by HeroR » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:48 pm

shadowmaria wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:If Freeza rings out everyone but Geran from now on he'll be tied with Goku as the MVP.
Only if he did some ringouts from Universe 7 too. Aniraza, Dyspo, and Toppo only count as three and only buff Frieza up to 7 eliminations;
Toei counts fused characters as the number of people who made the fusion. So if Freeza knockouts Aniraza, that would be four people going out, not just one.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

User avatar
shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by shadowmaria » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:42 am

HeroR wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:
alakazam^ wrote:If Freeza rings out everyone but Geran from now on he'll be tied with Goku as the MVP.
Only if he did some ringouts from Universe 7 too. Aniraza, Dyspo, and Toppo only count as three and only buff Frieza up to 7 eliminations;
Toei counts fused characters as the number of people who made the fusion. So if Freeza knockouts Aniraza, that would be four people going out, not just one.
Absolutely, Universe 4 lose four competitors, but Frieza would get one elimination because he only eliminated one character. See: Kefla

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7841
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by HeroR » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:47 am

shadowmaria wrote:
HeroR wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:
Only if he did some ringouts from Universe 7 too. Aniraza, Dyspo, and Toppo only count as three and only buff Frieza up to 7 eliminations;
Toei counts fused characters as the number of people who made the fusion. So if Freeza knockouts Aniraza, that would be four people going out, not just one.
Absolutely, Universe 4 lose four competitors, but Frieza would get one elimination because he only eliminated one character. See: Kefla
It's U3, and the fusion counts as knocking out of multiple people. Like Goku's knockout of Kefla is counted as two, not just one since Kefla was the fusion of Cali and Kale. You count it as one.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

User avatar
majinwarman
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1698
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Location: Freeza Planet 1

Re: Tournament of Power Eliminations

Post by majinwarman » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:08 am

HeroR wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:
HeroR wrote:
Toei counts fused characters as the number of people who made the fusion. So if Freeza knockouts Aniraza, that would be four people going out, not just one.
Absolutely, Universe 4 lose four competitors, but Frieza would get one elimination because he only eliminated one character. See: Kefla
It's U3, and the fusion counts as knocking out of multiple people. Like Goku's knockout of Kefla is counted as two, not just one since Kefla was the fusion of Cali and Kale. You count it as one.
I think it's best to go with one due to the fusion being a new person compared to the people that make up the fusion. But, I can see where you are coming from and your point of view so I don't really know which side to choice.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Post Reply